Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Need Advice On Car To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Advice On Car To Buy (1449 Views)

5 Ways Nigerians Can Save Money On Car Repairs / The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / 6 Ways To Save Money On Car Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Car To Buy by sherbol: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
hi everyone,
pls i nid ur advice on d type of car to buy.
i love toyota camry bt dont no which one to choose btw 01,02/03 xle n 04/05
someone is ready to buy for me from Togo all i nid is just to choose.
u can quote price if u ve idea.
thanks as u advise me.
Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by sherbol: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2015
so na only me waka com!
chai, diaris God o!
nt even a simple n single advice.
ok o
continue o
sherbol:
hi everyone,
pls i nid ur advice on d type of car to buy.
i love toyota camry bt dont no which one to choose btw 01,02/03 xle n 04/05
someone is ready to buy for me from Togo all i nid is just to choose.
u can quote price if u ve idea.
thanks as u advise me.
Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by nurey(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2015
sherbol:
so na only me waka com!
chai, diaris God o!
nt even a simple n single advice.
ok o
continue o

You have already decided there is nothing left for us to say, but if you are adamant for someone to say something then my opinion is why will you buy a toyota product in the first place I can't believe you would rather buy a toyota with your hard earned cash and of all toyota a camry.

Better buy an Innoson and have peace of mind grin

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by lonelydora: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2015
What is your mind telling you? If you have chosen Toyota Camry, then go ahead and buy it. There's nothing like satisfying one's conscience. As for me I will never buy a Toyota let alone a Camry.
Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by Raymie(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
The toyota Camry is not a bad choice though there exist better options. My advice, try getting the xle trim of whatever Camry model yhu wish to buy.
Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by ogawisdom(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wat do u need a car for n wat kinda of terrain do u intend to use it n hw much do u budget for d car. Wen u provide ans to d above then we can help u choose
Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by Annibrahim(f): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
HI really when i listened this question when iwanted to buy my first car iam too ask alot between where i can get agood car with good engine but when i searched on this site http://lagos./cars/toyota i already fast getten my chosse and with really good price and u can do your chossen i think thats the fast way for can take it
Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by Annibrahim(f): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
HI really when i listened this question when iwanted to buy my first car iam too ask alot between where i can get agood car with good engine but when i searched on this site http://lagos./cars/toyota i already fast getten my chosse and with really good price and u can do your chossen i think thats the fast way for can take it
Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by eginaP: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
I want a clean Nigerian used EOD, my budget is N650,000. If you have any for sale and ready to discus business within that price range, kindly drop a line. A good corolla will also be considered.
Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by DGD1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
eginaP:
I want a clean Nigerian used EOD, my budget is N650,000. If you have any for sale and ready to discus business within that price range, kindly drop a line. A good corolla will also be considered.

y not go to autos section, nobody will reason ur mata here.
most ppl here are car users, mech n car gurus. very few car dealers
Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by eginaP: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks bro. Actually I am new on NL.
Heading to Autos now
DGD1:

y not go to autos section, nobody will reason ur mata here.
most ppl here are car users, mech n car gurus. very few car dealers
Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by DGD1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
eginaP:
Thanks bro. Actually I am new on NL.
Heading to Autos now

welcome,
feel free to ask questions in the car talk, we av able men who are willing and able to advice u, u won't regret.
Re: Need Advice On Car To Buy by Export1: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2015
Hi!

How are you?
I advise you to buy TOYOTA AVALON, seems to me a very quality vehicle.

For example, this one: 2005 TOYOTA AVALON XL/XLS/TOUR/LTD Sedan 4 Door Buy Now Price: $ 7,900
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2005-toyota-avalon-xl-xls-tour-ltd-sedan-4-door-71710107?searchID=866382994#.VTC25CGeDRY

Please contact me if you're interested.
My email: luchiia@auctionexport.com

(1) (Reply)

4x4 Offroaders Videos. / Share Your Views On 2004 Acura 3.5RL / Anybody Knows A Good Machinist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.