Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (241862 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:
This world don spoil finish.

Sex has now become an easy thing between unmarried people that we now see nothing big in it.

When the time for marriage comes one stwpid father will now ask me to come pay exorbitant bride price for one over-bleeped girl.LUBBISH

Everyone is just marrying another person's left over.Crazy world

Who dem 4 marry before?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by oathman(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]

your head dey there grin grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by 2dice(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:

Uhmmm...OK don't think my husband will like that! grin
ok seems you are already a Diluted Virgin
and why do you think your husby wont like U TearRubber
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by fergieboy: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
funny

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by MrsChima(f): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
2dice:

ok seems you are already a Diluted Virgin
and why do you think your husby wont like U TearRubber

LMAO@diluted virgin grin grin grin grin

You said to keep my legs closed and he won't like that!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by LewisO: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
eminentme:
Ma buy land cool
Why u neva build house for that land na?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by 1miccza: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

cool

All of these are minor how about when you visit her and she locks the door leaving just two of you in the room

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Ilekeh(f): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
" I want sex"......how about that?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Who dem 4 marry before?

This is no joke friend. I get pissed when i read some stuffs. Imagine the title "10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends"

Is there suppose to be sex between two unmarried people? but because the world has gone crazy we now do these crazy things with impunity.

Sex is sacred and must be between two married couple but today we see a lady sleeping recklessly about and a lady of 25 have probably gone through about 5 broken affairs all of which she has been bleeped severely ARRANT RUBBISH!

This same lady will still be forming levels and claiming decency asking for expensive wedding when she ought to just move in quietly into the home of the man that will manage her teribly used body.

Call me archaic if you like but some things just dont make sense and this is why i will tell my daughters that if they ever get disvirgined by any other man except their hubby, i will not spend a dime on their wedding. We need to start getting proper decorum back into the lives of the generation to come.

This is why divorce is prevalent because the ex factor must always come into play but if every lady married the man that disvirgins them, we will hardly see one divorce case.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

cool
.....lol @ tosyne2much....good job though....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Psalmwise(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
shuooooo 5likes nawa ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
tosyne2much:
Imagine me wey be OP garner only 5 likes, see as Vizkiz and Origin101 don rush garner 15likes.. No be high jack them high jack my thread so ? cheesy

I go tell mods make them help me hide their comment
dis guy must be nabbed and apprehended...
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by TheChosenOne1: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

Hahahahahahahah...rotfl
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by MrsChima(f): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:
This world don spoil finish.

Sex has now become an easy thing between unmarried people that we now see nothing big in it.

When the time for marriage comes one stwpid father will now ask me to come pay exorbitant bride price for one over-bleeped girl.LUBBISH

Everyone is just marrying another person's left over.Crazy world

Fornication is the oldest verb since beginning of time! Hell...those virgins back in 1600's were not innocent!

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by okekeanayo(f): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

Yeye pikin, na u spoil pass her sef.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by TheChosenOne1: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:

This is no joke friend. I get pissed when i read some stuffs. Imagine the title "10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends"

Is there suppose to be sex between two unmarried people? but because the world has gone crazy we now do these crazy things with impunity.

Sex is sacred and must be between two married couple but today we see a lady sleeping recklessly about and a lady of 25 have probably gone through about 5 broken affairs all of which she has been bleeped severely ARRANT RUBBISH!

This same lady will still be forming levels and claiming decency asking for expensive wedding when she ought to just move in quietly into the home of the man that will manage her teribly used body.

Call me archaic if you like but some things just dont make sense and this is why i will tell my daughters that if they ever get disvirgined by any other man except their hubby, i will not spend a dime on their wedding. We need to start getting proper decorum back into the lives of the generation to come.

This is why divorce is prevalent because the ex factor must always come into play but if every lady married the man that disvirgins them, we will hardly see one divorce case.
if they end up getting disvirgined before they get married...how will u know?...will u put rod inside their pussssy?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by SoniaFred(f): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tosyne again??

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by chocolateniara(f): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
chai tosin, God is watchin u
. more than 400 guests viewing cos of you.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:

Fornication is the oldest verb since beginning of time! Hell...those virgins back in 1600's were not innocent!

And this is why we will always have problems till christ comes concerning the issue of decency in sexuality.

We always tend to find excuses for an absurdity.

Sometimes i laugh when i see the ay people celebrate sluts on a wedding day. Dont get it twisted, i can spend a billion to marry a lady i love but ask anyman who marries a lady he dis-virgins and he will tell you how indescribable the value he places on the lady.

AND IF YOU ALL MAY NOW, BRIDE PRICE ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE IS ONLY FOR VIRGINGS

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
SoniaFred:
Tosyne again??
My dear, it's Tosyne again ooo cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
chocolateniara:
chai tosin, God is watchin u
. more than 400 guests viewing cos of you.
Hahaha lwkmdcheesy

The number of guests viewing is shocking cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by frisky2good(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Isn't coming to your house a sign that she wants sex? smiley
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by yemstok(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:
Keep studying us, you'll never graduate.

lol. I'm convocating this friday
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

....hahahahahaha abeg gist us ....what later happened?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
if they end up getting disvirgined before they get married...how will u know?...will u put rod inside their pussssy?

I will pretend i never read this because i expect you to understand better talking about the hymen barrier and even the ladies who claim they are into hard activities and have broken hymen could be right.

Its baseless for a lady to lie about been a virgin because someday somehow the truth will always come out.

Please get me right, i know that virginity is no longer in vogue BUT WE CAN BRING IT BACK BY TRAINING OUR DAUGHTERS WELL.

We need to strat getting things back in order. Enough of these dating lies and tell your daughter to date only when she is ready for mariage because dating a man for donkey years is no assurance of marital bliss but only an avenue for that guy to use your daughter dry and dump her in most cases.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by lovely17(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
you guys have been blasting ladies lately why na is op heart broken undecided
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by mcprince32(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Princephelar(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:

U very ryt bro. D most painful part is d unsoberness of dis generation in wat JOSEPH called SIN... I jez dnt undastand d point wea we started losing our moral values... Tnx to d movies and music vdioz... LUBISH lik u said... And I kno somonez gonna definitely av ish wit dese two comments. say somin lik "itz dea lives and deaz freedom of expression" bt guess wat dt sametin applies and dtz why I can voice my opinion witout ur persmision (to whom it may concern)

#LifezTooShortForFrivolity

6 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by formular123triol(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
whizqueen:
- she flings her legs open while sitting or laying on the bed,, who does that without a motive?

- she starts playing rough with you so that you both can get a little closerwink

- she calls your attention every time you try not to pay attention n focus on her...

What else, eeerrrmmm
Are these your signs?
Grin~
Abeg,no crucify me ooooO
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=32381758][/quote]you na total Badoo+ I'm sure you got ve first class in womanology
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by lovely17(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
you guys have been blasting ladies lately why na is op heart broken undecided tongue
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by charmingeyes(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

~ Saying these words "Let's have sex"

Who does that? undecided
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by arsetalks(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

You a fooolish guy I swear. My flat mate who is already sleeping ( it is 12am) just ran to my room to be sure I am okay.

This is bloody funny. Laughter wan tear my belle.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.