Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Is Wrong With Dstv? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With Dstv? (2443 Views)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Dstv? by midetinz(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
The announcement about increment in charges, by default,was not particularly an exciting news.
Despite that,most of us ;maybe due to No or limited option gladly responded to their unjustifiable increment .
Did I just say "unjustifiable?EXACTLY! Because unfortunately their service refuse to improve and it's terrifyingly annoying. Especially in the aspect of repayment of Subscription(it takes about 3days. To get reconnected after several "self SMS, call to customer care e.t.c), uncontrollable repeat of movies or programmes and general depressive service at all times.
Is there no business mogul out there to create. A good competition?
DSTV SUCKS!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by austine4real(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
C vexation. I nid 2 warn em b4 dis hope catch any of dia staff
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by Nigga44: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Una still dey use dstv?........, metro rules cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Leave DSTV alone o. You keep watching repeated programs for what? DSTV can be boring o. The programs you watch there can be watched from other cable companies. Try other ones. DSTV is a complete waste of money. Its just for show off.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by cupidhero(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Leave DSTV alone o. You keep watching repeated programs for what? DSTV can be boring o. The programs you watch there can be watched from other cable companies. Try other ones. DSTV is a complete waste of money. Its just for show off.
I swear they are just trash. They keep repeating the same programs,they have no respect at all. The worst is that E for celebrity news.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
cupidhero:

I swear they are just trash. They keep repeating the same programs,they have no respect at all. The worst is that E for celebrity news.

That E! is the worst. Just dnt know what sort of management thats in charge of the E! channel.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by Samyj247: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dstv is wicked o. Africa majic igbo is 5500 subscription while african magic housa and Yoruba is 3000
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by breathless(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nigga44:
Una still dey use dstv?........, metro rules cool

Which one is metro?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by bigabbey: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2015
just get yourself a free to air HD decoder and dish and set yourself free no monthly bills. with it u can watch youtube,online tv,google map etc.Nigerians can't be paying through their nose just because they want to watch tv.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by bigabbey: 2:32am On May 03, 2015
Nothing like free to air!
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by dsquare33: 6:06pm On May 03, 2015
Samyj247:
Dstv is wicked o. Africa majic igbo is 5500 subscription while african magic housa and Yoruba is 3000
You said hausa and yoruba is 3000 it is 3600.I have never see any worthless cable network as DSTV .Their channels is nothing to write home about except if you are paying for a full bouquet. Most times I will just be flipping through the channels back and forth.The annoying thing they do is remove some of programmes and add it those who pay for higher subscriptions.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by HzRF(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2015
bigabbey:
just get yourself a free to air HD decoder and dish and set yourself free no monthly bills. with it u can watch youtube,online tv,google map etc.Nigerians can't be paying through their nose just because they want to watch tv.
Enlighten me I beg
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by bigabbey: 6:40am On May 11, 2015
If u have d time and mb why don't you pay a visit to nairaland satellite tv technology under tv/movies and set yourself free.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by bigabbey: 4:42pm On May 17, 2015
Imagine what would become of dstv if startimes wins epl rights allow its nova bouquet subscribers to have access to it for as low #20 per day! dstv would be like startimes haaaa!!! when we are exploiting Nigerians you are setting them free.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by bigabbey: 12:57pm On May 23, 2015
With the situation in the country your best option is free to air.if u have the the time and mb why don't u visit nairaland satellite tv technology under radio/tv and set yourself free.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by MurderX: 5:43pm On May 23, 2015
#NigeriansboycottDSTVV
Re: What Is Wrong With Dstv? by bigabbey: 7:07am On May 29, 2015
May be u don't know these are alternatives to dstv:free to air,qsat,mytv,consat,startimes etc. Dstv is a rip off, say no to exploitation!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! / What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? / First Thing You Do When You Wake In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.