Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (49891 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by spacefreak: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
esosuo:

grin grin grin I dey feel u ,she make sense sha

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
iceberylin:
We scared of our own babes...
Ya'll know why grin

thats a gud one cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Well, an uncommon level of understanding.And their ability to adapt to changing fortunes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
leanfarmer:
Well, an uncommon level of understanding.And their ability to adapt to changing fortunes.
Understanding is right but dat change fortunes I tink naija ladies adapt the most oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
spacefreak:

No it's fine. It was a bit unusual but it's fine. Carry on. smiley

I can comprehend, thank you.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
leanfarmer:

Thank you for your answer.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
spacefreak:
Cherlene I really care less about foreign ladies but your profile pics is really doing a good job in changing my mind.

Thank you, smiley face.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by dlux: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Simple! They love unconditionally. So much so we can't even match up unlike 9ja. They've got issues too but its always worth a gamble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Well for me...

Because of their mentality

Their own pattern of love

Their way of life....

I hope to marry a foreign lady(that if I don't see the girl of my taste here in nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
dlux:
Simple! They love unconditionally. So much so we can't even match up unlike 9ja. They've got issues too but its always worth a gamble.

Seconded...I love their mentality towards relationship issues...unlike 9ja girls...you hear them saying words like are you not a man,it his responsibility and other stupi.d comments...

I just love their mentality

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by ronald4lif(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hilarious comments. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
iceberylin:

Kissing on the first date is a Big sin to A Nigerian gurl...
Being a broke niggs is unacceptable..
U gotta be cute also.
And possess Pink lips.
Be tall like a Giant.
Be a Gentleman and still be brave to scare bad guys ( is that even possible )

They just want a Perfect man...

Naija girls don suffer ooo grin angry

Not all Naija girls think alike..stop it. angry
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
kevinberry:
Well for me...

Because of their mentality

Their own pattern of love

Their way of life....

I hope to marry a foreign lady(that if I don't see the girl of my taste here in nigeria)
Dats true some redefine love in A very fine way but those foreign babe if you mis-step na gun tins oh dats the privilledge dos hu kip with the naija babes Enjoy wink
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
dlux:

Thank you for the input.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
panachuku:
papers, sense of achievement, money grin

Getting a Foreigner is an achievement

I yaya ooo
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by tpiadotcom: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
That fact that they are not nigerian?

Plus what panachuku said.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by tpiadotcom: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:

Getting a Foreigner is an achievement

Yes.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
kevinberry:

Seconded...I love their mentality towards relationship issues...unlike 9ja girls...you hear them saying words like are you not a man,it his responsibility and other stupi.d comments...

I just love their mentality

Positive to perceive how you guys interact.

Cherlene
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening each and everyone,

Why do YOU think most Nigerian men esteem in FOREIGN ladies, and why do Nigerian men find them exotic?

NOTE: Only SENSIBLE responses, THANK YOU!

Regards,
Cherlene.

what do you mean by foreign ladies,u mean ghanaians and togolese included,or ladies from other race

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ipledge:
what do you mean by foreign ladies,u mean ghanaians and togolese included,or ladies from other race

I think she meant non-African preferably Oyinbo/akata.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Yes.

I weep for Naija o
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ipledge:
Lol ,people without dat naija factor
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
I've met two sweet white ladies online and they've shown great attitude of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:

I think she meant non-African preferably Oyinbo/akata.
oooh,Nothing entice me in dating any of Them,but will life to have a white baby mama,i love mix children
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
esosuo:

Lol ,people without dat naija factor
Oooh oo,Nothing...naija makes sense
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ipledge:
oooh,Nothing entice me in dating any of Them,but will life to have a white baby mama,i love mix children

Why not a white wife?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
leanfarmer:
I've met two sweet white ladies online and they've shown great attitude of understanding.

So you haven't met them in person yet?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by esosuo: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:

I weep for Naija o
Mrs chima why weep na? Wats the story na? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:

Why not a white wife?
I might have a white wife,but If i dont wanna marry one,i wil like to have atleast a child with one
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
leanfarmer:
white ladies are very cool and free;black ladies are too protective,i can approach white ladies or other race any where,but black i will need to do my maths well

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by tpiadotcom: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:

I weep for Naija o

Weep not chile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
esosuo:

Mrs chima why weep na? Wats the story na? undecided

SHADDAP! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.