Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (49886 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 11:09pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
After you've seen 99% in the hands of these overweight women they run with just to get the damn paper? no way....American greencard isn't worth it, if you can carve out a niche for yourself here and visit whenever you want.

I pray some brothers do rethink their mentality anyway - Going to America won't still make you rich if you are not cut out to make something out of yourself.

That is what I was saying in my post but they won't hear you, they are in lala land, full of fantasies. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by francizy(m): 11:11pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, We are all Nigerians - We should be promoting that now for unity. tongue

That won't still change the fact that regionalism is also good.

Meanwhile ,how are you? grin

Hehehehe, egift once called me a bigot na.. So I would love people attaching my tribe to my name ni so that egift would be happy that what he called me has been played out here..

I can imagine how it would sound mixing it with my moniker.. IgboCIZY.. People go think say I dey smoke weed wella.. grin cheesy

I dey fine oh.. How your side and your lover to be (Khiaa)? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by xp17(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

But the rewards are worth the chase. Ask any of your green card seeking brothas. grin
...and there are still American born beggars and some also live on food stamps. To me it doesn't worth the chase. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, egift once called me a bigot na.. So I would love people attaching my tribe to my name ni so that egift would be happy that what he called me has been played out here..

I can imagine how it would sound mixing it with my moniker.. IgboCIZY.. People go think say I dey smoke weed wella.. grin cheesy

No mind that one - I'm waiting for his babaonechance to take over lemm say what's on my mind all this while.

Ha! bro, na wao ! person no fit follow girl play again? you dun dey accuse me oh. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

That is what I was saying in my post but they won't hear you, they are in lala land, full of fantasies. grin grin
Its their business. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 05, 2015
xp17:
...and there are still American born beggars and some also live on food stamps. To me it doesn't worth the chase. undecided

Trainer game on point wink
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by francizy(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
No mind that one - I'm waiting for his babaonechance to take over lemm say what's on my mind all this while.

Ha! bro, na wao ! person no fit follow girl play again? you dun dey accuse me oh. angry

Hehehehe, you vex? sad tongue

Anyways, even if you date her, na welcome development na.. E even better so that she go marry and come alaigbo.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by xp17(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2015
Lala247:

Trainer game on point wink
when a friend narrated his ordeal, getting married for green card. I was like " All these for paper" grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, you vex? sad tongue

Anyways, even if you date her, na welcome development na.. E even better so that she go marry and come alaigbo.. cheesy
Vex unto which level na? grin

Person wey dem accuse say him follow woman no be bad thing na. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 11:38pm On May 05, 2015
francizy:

Like one very tall and well built Nigerian guy who works with SWAT. He wants to get married to a woman as fat as two Queen Latifah just to obtain green card. I almost cried for that guy tho... cry

grin grin grin ;
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 05, 2015
xp17:
when a friend narrated his ordeal, getting married for green card. I was like " All these for paper" grin grin

ppl too obssesd about things like dat .. The only good bout living outside nigeria is just basic needs i.e water , electricity, health care etc

But most ppl just want to travel just cuz its america and they are gassed by the lifestyle n its not easy over there too..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 11:58pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

Tell that lie to all of your brothers and sisters who leave naija on a daily basis to go anywhere in the world to get out of naija. grin grin
You will bring her home? lol grin What happened to your fiance?
thank God u say my brothers and sisters and not me,my country is comfortable 4 me there's enough to feed other nations,so I don't need any dirty green card.and my fiancee is coming to nigeria to stay,we can go and visit her place on holidays lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 11:59pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

Tell that lie to all of your brothers and sisters who leave naija on a daily basis to go anywhere in the world to get out of naija. grin grin
You will bring her home? lol grin What happened to your fiance?
thank God u say my brothers and sisters and not me,my country is comfortable 4 me there's enough to feed other nations,so I don't need any dirty green card.and my fiancee is coming to nigeria to stay,we can go and visit her place on holidays lolz
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 12:03am On May 06, 2015
xp17:

And those people with food stamps are eating very well while some people in naija are starving and begging, so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 12:04am On May 06, 2015
DeeTus:
Good question. The chick thinks very far like a typical Nigerian woman. It's a drawback.
lolz make we dey yan dem dey go nw
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 12:06am On May 06, 2015
francizy:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 12:07am On May 06, 2015
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin You said you are engaged.
u just keep following me with this engagement am not married yet now enh lolz,anyway I don't mean any harm
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 12:11am On May 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Its their business. grin

It is officially my birthday now, where is my RVC?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Macmilla(m): 12:27am On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

ppl

too..
What do I value in foreign ladies? undecided
I have to ask, do you mean white ladies or Nigerian ladies in foreign countries? Either way, to me, there is really nothing special in being foreign. A woman is a woman, no matter where she is. I can never get entangled with a woman simply because she is in a foreign land. Jezebel was not a black woman and neither was Delilah.

#justsaying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 2:59am On May 06, 2015
skylane:
which nonsense green card?why will I go and base in anoda mansland where ill face racism and won't be free like my country? Mtchewwwww no where is as sweet as naija,even if I marry a white woman,I will bring her back home to naija.#team white women

THEN YOUR WHITE WOMAN FACE RACISM in Nigeria. Everywhere she goes she will be viewed as an ATM.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 3:43am On May 06, 2015
khiaa:

She's not American, and just do like I do and tell her to gofyourself. grin grin grin
She's a troll.

arent u smart
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 3:44am On May 06, 2015
MrsChima:

THEN YOUR WHITE WOMAN FACE RACISM in Nigeria. Everywhere she goes she will be viewed as an ATM.

Which is gud. Atm means money and nigerians could die for money
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 3:44am On May 06, 2015
khiaa:

It is officially my birthday now, where is my RVC?

Who fucki.ng cares
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 3:49am On May 06, 2015
francizy:

Like one very tall and well built Nigerian guy who works with SWAT. He wants to get married to a woman as fat as two Queen Latifah just to obtain green card. I almost cried for that guy tho... cry

For real? Your story is already big bullshit because working with such ppl u automatically get working permit and after some years u can apply for nationality. So or your bf brainwashed u or u r telling lies
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 3:49am On May 06, 2015
khiaa:

grin grin grin ;

And u like i.diot believed this story. Mumu
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 4:02am On May 06, 2015
Cherlene:

You're a good seer. Yes I am, love-smile.

Cherlene

asians are garbage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by francizy(m): 5:23am On May 06, 2015
gofyourself:

For real? Your story is already big bullshit because working with such ppl u automatically get working permit and after some years u can apply for nationality. So or your bf brainwashed u or u r telling lies

Well, it's possible he lied but well, US isn't my country and I don't have all the time in the world to research and know about that. I was surprised when I heard it but hey, I'm not the one in US so why would I tell you this "you lied"? tongue cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 5:24am On May 06, 2015
gofyourself:

Who fucki.ng cares
Of course I do. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by francizy(m): 5:40am On May 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Vex unto which level na? grin

Person wey dem accuse say him follow woman no be bad thing na. cheesy

Abi oh, even if the babe no set, as long as na babe bah? wink
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 5:42am On May 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course I do. tongue

Ohhhh poor u
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 5:45am On May 06, 2015
donnypool:

asians are garbage

U r bigger garbage
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 6:00am On May 06, 2015
gofyourself:

Ohhhh poor u
Don't cry for me angry white girl. tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.