Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (83608 Views)

5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Mubby4luv(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Decryptor:
Abeg remove No.4 from there! It has been abused by all these undergraduates and unemployed youths to the extent that is now underpriced for just N5k. I blame joomla undecided
Why you no write watin number 4 talk as you quote? angry you come make person scroll back to look.. last warning grin

7 Likes

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2015
ok
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by IamOpemipo(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Condom shop wt postinor 2 will sell lik magic..

1 Like

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by staymore: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2015
The laundry business seem to be a very lucrative one if only you give your customers a neat wash and quick delivery, you will love the turnout.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by ganex: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Pls am about involving ma sef in the recharge card printing business and sports betting business need more orientation and ideas.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by ohaleoghene(f): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2015
softapple:
i will lyk 2 start d condom business inside unilag

guy you badt...chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

guy you badt...chop knuckle
yes o only d bad ones live lng, woya kimavor na?
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Timoleon(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2015
lucrownt:
Must you post trash on an intellectual thread? Please get a good life today.
Back to the topic, kudos to the OP.
Personally, the best job for you is to look around your environment and think about what the environs is lacking. The demand for that kind of thing will surely open ways for you to realize huge profits..
God Bless your hustling..

please stop being foolish! the person who u claim posted trash is more reasonable than ur fake a$$. when you look around what you see is people who would kill for a condom, the guy identified that and suggested the condom shop as recomended by the op, yet u decide to attack a good idea? u need help!
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by ayobase(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2015
wilsonl:

11. Become a DJ:

In Nigeria most DJ makes a huge amount of money in few hours. You must have passion for music before you start this one. Know how to select some good music and operate the instruments. It requires less money. Get the speakers and you are good to go.

Source: http://www.enterpriseboom.com/top-19-lucrative-business-you-can-start-in-nigeria-with-less-money/

nice post u have there, but as a DJ, I will strongly advise you have at least N500k for foreign insts, or N300k for local inst for a semi-professional DJ.

if u just wanna be a virtual DJ, then 100k-200k should do.

The better the package&efizzy, the more the kudi. Even if u no sabi use table, buy am and decorate events with am.

provided laptop is constant.

2 Likes

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Boerhavia: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Medicine supplier? If u are not a pharmacist,and u don't get one,then na o y o u dey. PCN will treat ur fu*k up. U have an idea of how much a pharmacist collect per month? Medicine as if its Buscuits.The companies won't even dignify with u,what abt the storage facilities? U can as well suggest they open clinic.SO DUMB!

3 Likes

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by BizBloke(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2015
eleko1:
Good post but unfortunately some peeps won't consider dis,they prefer to suffer their head's' waka about in the sun looking for white collar job.God bless U so much. cool wink smiley

!!
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by KrystalRuby(f): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Pls I would love to start shirt printing business in abuja. Pls who knows how I cN get the materials and someone that can put me through??
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by 9jatatafo(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2015
lifestyle1:
Start footwear and fashion bracelet watch business. You can start with small capital. I started my business with less than 10k see result on my signature. ping me if you want to start something this year. No time.

Will get in touch with you on bbm. I think I am interested.

1 Like

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by karkinase(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Nice business tips....starting it out is d main tin
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2015
Space Booked
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2015
Timoleon:

please stop being foolish! the person who u claim posted trash is more reasonable than ur fake a$$. when you look around what you see is people who would kill for a condom, the guy identified that and suggested the condom shop as recomended by the op, yet u decide to attack a good idea? u need help!
Permit to say this, you are temperamental. Must you insult people?. You need God's intervention in your life
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Ahmed4002(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2015
KrystalRuby:
Pls I would love to start shirt printing business in abuja. Pls who knows how I cN get the materials and someone that can put me through??

pm me
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by SunkyAde: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2015
You can also try Affiliate Marketing. Requires little capital and creativity. Send me an email on sadewusi@gmail.com for more info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2015
joedejana:
Become a Yahoo boy....all u need is a laptop, brain and internet access wink
its not productive. it doesn't add shiit to the economy

1 Like

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by paulgreat(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2015
Be a web Consultant, earn extra N180,000 working part time as a web professional, call me for one on one training or visit www.paulgreat.com
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Ejjis(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2015
I like condom business but i thought that some condoms do expires......
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by kending: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2015
lifestyle1:
Start footwear and fashion bracelet watch business. You can start with small capital. I started my business with less than 10k see result on my signature. ping me if you want to start something this year. No time.
What do you sell?
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wtfCode: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2015
mixing concrete.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by kelechi50: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2015
I'm interested in blogging ,pls Op send an email to me on how to go about it @Thankgod4realigboji@yahoo.com
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Youngzedd(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2015
This your number 12 na shakabula.

grin grin grin
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by yemluc: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2015
u must b on medic....800k is less money to begin a biz....u must b related to Diazini
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by TopHand: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2015
wilsonl:
9. Fresh Juice Producing:

You can start this at home as all you need is to buy some juice extraction electronics which is very cheap. You can start this one with about 70,000 Naira and you will be selling it to some restaurants and students.

10. Medicine supplier:

Very lucrative and easy to start with less money. Rent a store, meet some pharmaceutical companies and drug importers, buy the drugs from them and supply to local clinics and hospitals.

11. Become a DJ:

In Nigeria most DJ makes a huge amount of money in few hours. You must have passion for music before you start this one. Know how to select some good music and operate the instruments. It requires less money. Get the speakers and you are good to go.

12. Condom Shop:

This very easy to start with less money and very lucrative. With the high demand of condom from the public and high use of it from the people, it calls for high turn up for people doing such business. Start a condom shop and limit the age of people coming to patronize your products. Doctors will refer patients to your shop. This is very lucrative if you start it in a city.

13. Re-sellers:

This requires less money as all you need to do is to buy from people and resell at your own price. You can buy from importers or directly from china, India or any other where. You can resell cloths, phones, accessories and many other things.

Source: http://www.enterpriseboom.com/top-19-lucrative-business-you-can-start-in-nigeria-with-less-money/
Thanks very Good Ideals

1 Like

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by hawk05(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2015
joedejana:
Thats LIABLE.. Laptop Internet-Access Brain Lady Eligiblity..
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by UncleJudax(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2015
joedejana:
Yahoo business is Very competitive these days. So in addition to all those, you may have to visit a Babalawo to have an edge.
#YahooPlus
#justSaying
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Are you into catering services or do you run a restaurant?

Do you want snails in large quantity for your party?

Diamond Field farms can meet your demands, minimum supplies of 300pcs delivered anywhere in Nigeria.

call 09098760399.

Third party resellers are welcomed and you can make N20 or N50 on each if you know how to resell to good buyers and of-course they are all bush snails.

It is imperative to state here that while it is good o set up snail farming,it is advisable to rather liaise with a good snail farm in such a way that rather than go through the stress of the rigorous breeding process and the waiting process,you can easily make fast and worthwhile profits been a reseller making fast profits from N20 to even N100 per snail.

We have restaurants all over the country,people party regularly and the sizes you can buy for N200 from me can be sold at N250 to restaurants and even at N300 directly to consumers and the ones i give you for N150 can easily be sold at N180/N200.

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by lifestyle1(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2015
kending:

What do you sell?

Fashion accessories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. / “I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.