Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! (50876 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by sandrahnaub(f): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Paulv:
I dont believe you oo.
well I wld b 18 Dz yr
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by bdchange(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2015
sandrahnaub:
well I wld b 18 Dz yr

Hope u don't av one guy blowin lies into ur head. Tellin u how pretty u re and how gud u will be on d bed.

Stay away for now plss. Ur tym is near no need to rush
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by agrovick(m): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Absolutely.
Dayum, I could weave ur hair all night long if only...
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by SkinnyDude(m): 12:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Rainess:
This thread had 26 thousand views
is it too much?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Fourwinds: 2:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Rainess:
It's truly disgusting. Even old men fawning over 18-20something year olds disgusts me.
they want it fresh.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Fourwinds: 2:10am On Apr 07, 2015
sandrahnaub:
well I wld b 18 Dz yr
hope u will stay away from guys or else u will be given an apple to eat. and d moment u eat it., u will always call for more. don't date until u are ready to marry
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:

is it too much?

Nah it's just curious. Wayyyyy more than other threads of the same length
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by SkinnyDude(m): 2:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Rainess:

Nah it's just curious. Wayyyyy more than other threads of the same length
i dont check view. i only check number of comments and page
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 07, 2015
Paulv:
I just lov ur wisdom man...and the way u reply that skinnydude,he's so myopic.

Thanks, bro smiley
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I am yet to see anything wrong with dating a younger girl/older guy.
_As long as you(the older guy) gives her time to grow, avoid exploring her s*xually and help develop vital aspects of her life e.g mentally.

Dating a younger girl spares you the stress of "rushing into marriage", i.e a younger girl of like 17years wouldn't start pressuring you about marriage until 3yrs(+).
Withing those years, the young man can do something reasonable with his life.

You know women age faster too, no man wants his girlfriend turned wife looking older than him in few years.

So beautiful, yet so sensible.

Skinnydude, here above is what I have been trying to tell you. You claim to be responsible (blind ego), yet you can't think beyond sex in a relationship.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Its such a pity that these dudes in this thread will give birth to daughters one day and thats how other useless boys will spoil their daughters. Lets see how they will react to that. Someone up there is even boasting of sleeping with a 16 year old girl and even confirming that she has a wide pvssy. I pity all these dudes. In the U.S, all of them will be locked up in jail. NAIRALAND DUDES THAT CAN LAMENT FOR AFRICA! They will soon open another thread to nag their lives away about how spoilt ladies are.

No one will lock you up for accosting an underage girl. Moreover, the way you dudes talk reeks of ignorance.

Not every mature guy that accosts an underage girl wants sex. You can't help attractions and the bigger one: LOVE. It becomes a problem if you are generally drawn to underage girls.

As a psychologist, I have had a lot of mature guys run to me begging for therapy. You could see they were genuinely in love with the underage girls. Some of them would worry that they are paedophiles. But I would advise them to let the girls mature enough in mind and body, give them 5-6 years and see how their affections go.

FYI, I have had at least 3 of such guys who later married these underage girls(when they eventually came of age) and are doing fine.

However, I am not ruling out the fact that there are some irresponsible men out there who run after these underage girls for sex. But you should not judge all attractions the same way. A mature guy going after a mature lady can also either want Sex or a Relationship
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 07, 2015
Skinnydude, I am still waiting for your answer.

I asked: 'A guy wooing his mate wants what really?'

Since, you, the omniscient one, know what everyone wants when they accost a girl, this question should not be a problem.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2015
agrovick:

Dayum, I could weave ur hair all night long if only...

If only...?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by agrovick(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

If only...?
If only u were right here by my side
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2015
agrovick:

If only u were right here by my side

Chai! Wetin I take pass underage? tongue tongue embarassed
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by agrovick(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Chai! Wetin I take pass underage? tongue tongue embarassed
Chisos, abi u be 12? Cos I'm 11 which means u are the one corrupting me grin
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Ekken: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2015
as side of dating, I wish I could marry someone I'm older than by 10years.
@ her 50th, I should celebrate 60years!
female quickly old than male.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2015
koyyess:

I'll take it you were staring at the mirror when you typed the above.
and i saw ur reflection behind, looked straight into ur eyes and typed "U DNT KNOW SHIIT"
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by harffie(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:

lol. i have fought with one guy on my street who was trying to make passes at my Sis.
and since then, him don clear road.
. Lol# its good! But be careful not to chase good ones tho!
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Paulv(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2015
sandrahnaub:
well I wld b 18 Dz yr
Sandy i want to doubt u sha o,but on a second thought u can't tel wer one can find love nd i mean real love....if i tel u wat on my mind i will appear/sound too forward.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by solapex: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2015
koyyess:
You've just confirmed my suspicion. You are one of those with ego issues. Your cheating will not stop even after marriage. Your would be marriage is already doomed except the Lord intervenes and rescues your fiance.

You judged me even tough I didn't give u answer. U also said my marriage is doomed. Why would u said that? Is so unfair. Well, I wish u what u wished me kk. U don't knw me and u don't knw the kind person I am. I don't knw u buh d way u are sounding shows u have low value system.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
bros e don do! don't blame them, blame the stoopid thing called love. love can make u fall in luv with a 2mnths old baby sef. (for the ones who truly love the underage girls)
for those who just wanna play them... ur the next problem we have in this country after corruption. angry
but love is not a stoopid thing oh! blame it on the mindset of the guys . so much lust activities in their brains.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by adellam16(f): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
vizkiz:

their mates have wasted their pussay everywhere and want to hook the left over on us, but niggas want untaped wine tongue
who made d pussy waste or become left over! Is it not d same guys? Pls use ur brain wen commenting now? Or did d ladies do it to demselves! Guys like u too dat has poked everytin pokable has also wasted their left over deeks! Mtchewww
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Faraidi(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Krystalxxx:

He should mind his business so you can sleep with, and spoil all those innocent underage girls right? God will punish you for all those girls u r spoiling, and God help you if you have daughters cuz karma works. Sadist like you
God will punish you and your unborn generations E/wu.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by faith2ogesco(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
When she's 20 and he's 26. Does DAT make it underage again
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by faith2ogesco(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
adellam16:
who made d pussy waste or become left over! Is it not d same guys? Pls use ur brain wen commenting now? Or did d ladies do it to demselves! Guys like u too dat has poked everytin pokable has also wasted their left over deeks! Mtchewww
d dude s got a point jor. Wen SOME of una follow old men finish una go come find ur agemate to marry...If I hear say I gree DAT one
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Faraidi:
God will punish you and your unborn generations E/wu.

Who is worse, me with my imperfections, or you who knows what is wrong and still does it like a blind wicked nincompoop ...........if I am 'ewu' then you are lower than that, you deserve no name, you are not even up to the standard of a dung beetle!

That curse is right back @ you. Mumu times 120% like you

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by sandrahnaub(f): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Paulv:
Sandy i want to doubt u sha o,but on a second thought u can't tel wer one can find love nd i mean real love....if i tel u wat on my mind i will appear/sound too forward.
it's allowed
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by olusolaideal(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
they ar cheap and pussy size is vert tight
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Faraidi(m): 4:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Who is worse, me with my imperfections, or you who knows what is wrong and still does it like a blind wicked nincompoop ...........if I am 'ewu' then you are lower than that, you deserve no name, you are not even up to the standard of a dung beetle!

That curse is right back @ you. Mumu times 120% like you
keep shut animal,I can even ba*g your sisters pussy also. ITK
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2015
mirexxx:
last year in skul
i was on my way to the supermarket
my grandpa's mate was in a car calling on me!!
excuse me! excuse me! following me with the car!
i just ignored him!
all this old Alhajis with 10 wives still going around chasing kids!

I was like....I'm 16! shocked
are you outta ur mind?? gringrin
if ure 16 last year den what are you. An underage also

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos / Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.