Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! (50843 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i noticed that some guys are now going after under age girls. they have thrown away shame, and no longer hide it.
you see some guys who are above 20, wooing a girl of 15, 16. for what?
guys, where are our pride?
cant they go after their mate?
they keep corrupting these girls, messing with their lives.
and these little girls no longer have respect for elders. you see them shouting at you, talking back at you. why? because some guys have thrown away their self worth.

if you are a guy, and you go after an under age girl. below 18. you are one of the problems we have in this country. and God almighty will visit you with his wrath.
Funny enough, there's this 16yr old girl that has been bugging me.... I've never met her before even till date cos she lives in PH nd I've never been there before... but she keeps buzzing my fne. Dont want her feeling dejected so I've decided to take her as the younger sister I never had nothing more even though its obvious she wants more.... Well, I'll stick to being the big bro she doesnt have as she is the only child whose Parents dont really have her time... She sees her dad once a week and her step mom isnt always at home and she obviously needs someone to always be there to guide her... If her Parents cant do so, I'll have to do that as best as I can....

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Diseye29(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oya ooo op n dos guys dat r nt in suport of it call wisdomjoy6@ dis is ut opotunity to get suga mumy of any age or nationality ...........lol
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:

okay. tell me how old they were?
I need you to sort DAT out bro
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Sampunk(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
nne, if you see what i saw today eh..
one shameless guys was toasting these little girls at a time. and these girls kept insulting him.
he was asking for number, and home address.
i wanted to slap him sha. but i no want wahala.
y u no slap am naa, make em show u gbegee .....

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by realmindz: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:

sense recieved..
lol
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by eROCK247(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
last year in skul
i was on my way to the supermarket
my grandpa's mate was in a car calling on me!!
excuse me! excuse me! following me with the car!
i just ignored him!
all this old Alhajis with 10 wives still going around chasing kids!

I was like....I'm 16! shocked
are you outta ur mind?? gringrin
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by fadamekus(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Underage are blood tablet

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by solapex: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
I am 38 yrs old. I'm getting married next month with a lady of 21 yrs. She is already a graduate. And we love each other. I've been dating her when she was 18 yrs old and no sex since then till after wedding. No big deal.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by bregeard(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=SkinnyDude post=32385764]i noticed that some guys are now going after under age girls. they have thrown away shame, and no longer hide it.
you see some guys who are above 20, wooing a girl of 15, 16. for what?
guys, where are our pride?
cant they go after their mate?
they keep corrupting these girls, messing with their lives.
and these little girls no longer have respect for elders. you see them shouting at you, talking back at you. why? because some guys have thrown away their self worth.

if you are a guy, and you go after an under age girl. below 18. you are one of the problems we have in this country. and God almighty will visit you with his wrath. funny!!!... dis under aged gals sabi do wetin overage gals no sabi do oo, am 23 nd dating a seventeen year old gal, and my babe can give head well a even if we dey on okada.. dis underaged gals gan dey run after overages men sef...
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by mauriemaxwell: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Teenage pussies the sweetest..
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by raphy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
nothing like under age girls from 15-16 they are fully ripe to date they only need to act as a grownup not as a kid.op whn u see guy with a woman tht look like his mum wht will you call him.love is blind but shyn your eyes well
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Googleus(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
i tire oo

braine:
When the older ones are busy following older men nko?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Klare(f): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is well oh
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by UnimkeAk(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
outdated? i have a kid sister, and if someone tries it with her.
heaven go shake o!

Guy u no do shiiiiit !!

I hv a bro from anoda moda(frnd) wif a yunga sis in ss2 ( see yanch and breast)

The girl is so polite; she gives me gist abt guys asking her out and how she turns them down.

So its all about upbringing, if she got a sound one, u need not be afraid when a guy approaches her.

Infact if ur sis. Has started developing; and guys aren't coming arnd her, u shuld be worried !
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by koyyess: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:

their mates have wasted their pussay everywhere and want to hook the left over on us, but niggas want untaped wine tongue
Don't worry, your junior is coming to throw you mum out of the house. You will call her aunt and go on errands for her or risk being flogged and sent out of the house. Keep supporting evil and it will come knocking on your door.Mumu.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
I really dunno sad

how will you know. you will see a gal of 20yrs upward looking like 40yrs old, bweast don fall like fried egg, punny don expand pass ruberband dem use tie 1m bundle for bank, yet u ppl want young guys to date him age mate. Op Abeg park well cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by mirexxx(f): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Stelvin101:

how will you know. you will see a gal of 20yrs upward looking like 40yrs old, bweast don fall like fried egg, punny don expand pass ruberband dem use tie 1m bundle for bank, yet u ppl want young guys to date him age mate. Op Abeg park well cheesy
why are you crying na?? gringrin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
why are you crying na?? gringrin
lolz, am not dear. just letting you gals know why majority guys of dis generation go for under aged gals grin
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by bigiyaro(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
op ur post reeks of lack of exposure, come to the north n see, by time a girl is 15 yrs, she is already married n divorced with 2 or 3 kids. If u knew that senator yerima from zamfara state has a 13 yr old wife,u wont b so shocked.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by immanuello(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

The reason is clear and very natural.

I usually tell ladies that when they are about 8years and ready to start dating for whatever it is worth,they should try to date a guy that is at least 7years older. WHY?

Because when the girl gets to the age of 24/25,she will be ripe for marriage and most times the guy would have been psychologically and financially ready to marry her but when a lady of 18 starts dating her age mate or even a guy with just two years diference there is a possibility that the lady may get frustrated in future because of the need to wait for the guy to get his feet because by teh time the guy is 28,she may be so frustrated to settle down and since the guy may not be ready, she will be forced t seek another man and then frustration starts at her late twenties.

Another factor is the feeling a man has when he dates a lady he is quite older than..YES even as i am if i date a lady of 30years or 28,i get this good feeling that im dating a very young chic and naturally i will want to nurture and pamper her so in like manner i think these guys in their early twenties are catching up on the trend and they also want to date a lady of fairly wide gap but nevertheless i would advice these guys to go for friendship and not dating then probably wait for the girl to attain the age of 18.

MY HUMBLE OPINION
You have unanimously give the best answer and reason and also help to cleared the said controversy within the context of this sensitive topical discuss that is very paramount to our life especially we ( the singles ).
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
richidinho:

Who told u they are Tear rubber?

I had sex wt one 16year old girl and I was like what is this.....omo the thing wiiiiiiiiide

Because i belong to #TEAMbig I was able to win the battle shaa......she was like she has found her match in me

You are disgusting.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Paulv(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
hifaif:

Any guy wooing his mate wants what really?
I just lov ur wisdom man...and the way u reply that skinnydude,he's so myopic.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by koyyess: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
solapex:
I am 38 yrs old. I'm getting married next month with a lady of 21 yrs. She is already a graduate. And we love each other. I've been dating her when she was 18 yrs old and no sex since then till after wedding. No big deal.
ok, now tell us the truth, since you started dating her, have you slept with any other lady?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by koyyess: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
You'll never know with whom you'll find love. There are guys who date and marry ladies older than them too. A 30 yrs old guy who once dated a 19 year old girl can end up marrying a 28yr old. It just all depends on who you eventually fall in love with well enough to settle down. Where it becomes a problem is when you make dating younger chicks your only preference. It shows that you as a guy have a problem- you lack maturity. A man with such preference, even at old age will still crave for underage girls. Its called pedophilia. Then there are those who have ego problems, low self esteem, inferiority complex or what have you. These ones don't consider themselves man enough to date any female their age or few years younger than them. They view such females as too 'smart' (publicly interpreted as 'unsubmissive', 'disobedient') they need someone they can mold, forcefully influence, manipulate, fool, exploit etc. There are only two words that can describe these two kind of people -ABNORMAL and DELUDED. Of course, there are males who possess both traits. Its these ones that get mad women on the street pregnant. I pity the stupiid young girls that enter such male's trap.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
This thread had 26 thousand views
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by solapex: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
koyyess:
ok, now tell us the truth, since you started dating her, have you slept with any other lady?

Why asking me that. That is non of ur business kk
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by koyyess: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
solapex:

Why asking me that. That is non of ur business kk
You've just confirmed my suspicion. You are one of those with ego issues. Your cheating will not stop even after marriage. Your would be marriage is already doomed except the Lord intervenes and rescues your fiance.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Paulv(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
sandrahnaub:
M jst 15, nid a bf kiss kiss kiss smiley wink cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I dont believe you oo.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by SkinnyDude(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Paulv:
I just lov ur wisdom man...and the way u reply that skinnydude,he's so myopic.
birds of the same feathers
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
koyyess:
Don't worry, your junior is coming to throw you mum out of the house. You will call her aunt and go on errands for her or risk being flogged and sent out of the house. Keep supporting evil and it will come knocking on your door.Mumu.
u dnt know shiiit..blieve me
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Paulv(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:

birds of the same feathers
Broda u dnt undastnd the somtins work...honestly speaking,i know myself man.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by koyyess: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tlovely:
u dnt know shiiit..blieve me

I'll take it you were staring at the mirror when you typed the above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.