Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,756 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Airforce 1 On STV Right Now, Nigerian Idols season V - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Airforce 1 On STV Right Now, Nigerian Idols season V (4770 Views)

Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / Airforce 1 Album Dropping June 15 / 10 Hottest Songs In Nigeria Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce 1 On STV Right Now, Nigerian Idols season V by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 11, 2015
dats not airforce1, the op is smartly using airforce1's name to gain votes 4 her friend.cos she knows everybody pities airfoce1 and his forever loading album and would gladly vote 4 him.

op hope your friend wins(you dont haf 2 lie).

but i might be wrong.

bashing is allowed.BUT BASH WITH SENSE.
Re: Airforce 1 On STV Right Now, Nigerian Idols season V by Nobody: 10:29am On May 14, 2015
FINgames:
dats not airforce1, the op is smartly using airforce1's name to gain votes 4 her friend.cos she knows everybody pities airfoce1 and his forever loading album and would gladly vote 4 him.

op hope your friend wins(you dont haf 2 lie).

but i might be wrong.

bashing is allowed.BUT BASH WITH SENSE.

you are very funny but sorry to disappoint your career as a conspiracy theorists. Classique Tunez is not my friend (nor anyone I know for that matter), if I knew that person personally, don't you think that my campaign for him would have started from the very beginning and that it would be more vigorous with me not missing any show and giving daily updates?

When I first stumbled on the show and saw him singing, the resemblance struck me, I logged on to NL and checked Airfore's profile pic and the face was a match (to me anyway). Airforce himself has come to this thread and issued no rebuttals.

You are free to choose to believe that it is not Airforce but kindly leave me and my "friends" out of it and stop posting accusations based on assumptions.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Airforce 1 On STV Right Now, Nigerian Idols season V by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 30, 2015
bestestgirl:

you are very funny but sorry to disappoint your career as a conspiracy theorists. Classique Tunez is not my friend (nor anyone I know for that matter), if I knew that person personally, don't you think that my campaign for him would have started from the very beginning and that it would be more vigorous with me not missing any show and giving daily updates?

When I first stumbled on the show and saw him singing, the resemblance struck me, I logged on to NL and checked Airfore's profile pic and the face was a match (to me anyway). Airforce himself has come to this thread and issued no rebuttals.

You are free to choose to believe that it is not Airforce but kindly leave me and my "friends" out of it and stop posting accusations based on assumptions.

Thanks

Is Airforce1 still in the PF house?
Re: Airforce 1 On STV Right Now, Nigerian Idols season V by Elxandre(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2015
bestestgirl:

Thanks
I just saw this thread and was shocked to hear Classic tunes was Airforce1.
Quite shocking, cos Airforce1 isn't as light complexioned as Classic tunes.
Still wondering.
Re: Airforce 1 On STV Right Now, Nigerian Idols season V by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2015
Elxandre:

I just saw this thread and was shocked to hear Classic tunes was Airforce1.
Quite shocking, cos Airforce1 isn't as light complexioned as Classic tunes.
Still wondering.
Well I can't really say I'm 100% sure that he is the one, but the resemblance is quite striking. I attributed the slight differences to the punk hairstyle and glasses of classic tunez (not to talk of the professional photography/video coverage with lights and makeup). However, Airforce himself didn't dispute it soo I just rolled with it.
Re: Airforce 1 On STV Right Now, Nigerian Idols season V by Elxandre(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2015
bestestgirl:

Well I can't really say I'm 100% sure that he is the one, but the resemblance is quite striking. I attributed the slight differences to the punk hairstyle and glasses of classic tunez (not to talk of the professional photography/video coverage with lights and makeup). However, Airforce himself didn't dispute it soo I just rolled with it.
Yeah, I'll just try to believe it's him.

And about him not denying, Airforce1 is a dramaking, so anything could happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1 On STV Right Now, Nigerian Idols season V by Airforce1(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Puffs cigar

So Legendary
Re: Airforce 1 On STV Right Now, Nigerian Idols season V by Marydjane: 9:13pm On May 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO Yemi Alade – Kissing (remix) Ft. Marvin / Between Alan Shearer and Eminem / NEW MUSIC: Davido Ft. Wizkid – Our Change (prod. By Ismart Music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.