Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Website design promo! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website design promo! (1168 Views)

Professional Website Design Promo In Port Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos / December Website Design Promo Only For 15k / Web Design Promo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website design promo! by PROFLOVY(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Get a website designed for you today.
just for 20k

...1 year free hosting
...1 email address
....2 month free maintainance

Call: 08*****
Re: Website design promo! by lormarx: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
PROFLOVY:
Get a website designed for you today.
just for 10k

...1 year free hosting
...1 email address
....2 month free maintainance

Call: 08179013546
sample
Re: Website design promo! by drone99(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Yeah, show us what you can do for 10k.

1 Like

Re: Website design promo! by thewebcraft(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2015
drone99:
Yeah, show us what you can do for 10k.
Lolz... grin grin
Re: Website design promo! by thewebcraft(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Just add a link to your portfolio
Re: Website design promo! by PROFLOVY(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why do you guys derive pleasure in derailing people's thread especially if you also do the same job with the person.
I would be glad to show my portfolio to a potential client and not some bunch of upcoming web designers who think rating people's work is the next thing to do.. wink
Re: Website design promo! by drone99(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
thewebcraft:

Lolz... grin grin

Seriously, I don't know how 10k websites look.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Website design promo! by Sanuzi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
10K website .it not worth it bro. It does not bring much value and respect building webs for 10k

1 Like

Re: Website design promo! by drone99(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
PROFLOVY:
Why do you guys derive pleasure in derailing people's thread especially if you also do the same job with the person.
I would be glad to show my portfolio to a potential client and not some bunch of upcoming web designers who think rating people's work is the next thing to do.. wink

Upcoming web designers? Are you kidding? You are the upcoming web designer...my friend, you are a learner.

If you spent money and learnt web design/development the hard way, you won't be charging 10k ($50) for a website.

I still challenge you to post your links and don't even bother posting other people's work.

1 Like

Re: Website design promo! by ps3o(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
my submission is that the OP is seeking money by all means. I want you to know that a big difference lies between web design and web development. if you can only design but don't know development, u are still a novice. it's only a web developer that out vie a web designer.
I remain the Chief Programmer 07031175291
Re: Website design promo! by drone99(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2015
Sanuzi:
10K website .it not worth it bro. It does not bring much value and respect building webs for 10k
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Website design promo! by thewebcraft(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2015
PROFLOVY:
Its seems you are not confident... Nobody has time to rate your work's they just want to know why you are offering to do a website for 10k, "upcoming web designers"? Well I'm not a web dev. I'm a solid software developer and I'm proud of it..
Re: Website design promo! by FincoApps(m): 5:55am On Jul 17, 2015
I disagree, some people have learned just HTML, CSS and Javascript to design powerful web templates you see online. And as you can see they are really good and DESIGN is their specialty. People make this mistake a lot
ps3o:
my submission is that the OP is seeking money by all means. I want you to know that a big difference lies between web design and web development. if you can only design but don't know development, u are still a novice. it's only a web developer that out vie a web designer.
I remain the Chief Programmer 07031175291
Re: Website design promo! by FincoApps(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Exactly, I need to see too mehn. Although he updated to 20k
drone99:

Seriously, I don't know how 10k websites look.
Re: Website design promo! by ps3o(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2015
FincoApps:
I disagree, some people have learned just HTML, CSS and Javascript to design powerful web templates you see online. And as you can see they are really good and DESIGN is their specialty. People make this mistake a lot
bro, I know that you don't know so well about web development. web design is only about UI. the whole server and coding manipulation is what web development ensures.
Re: Website design promo! by FincoApps(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Exactly my point. It doesn't mean web designers are Novice. Web Design is their profession, some people studied just css. And they know a lot about it that you that works with servers and think you are a "professional" don't know. Besides, you sound like you know me, have we met before ?
ps3o:

bro, I know that you don't know so well about web development. web design is only about UI. the whole server and coding manipulation is what web development ensures.
Re: Website design promo! by ps3o(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
FincoApps:
Exactly my point. It doesn't mean web designers are Novice. Web Design is their profession, some people studied just css. And they know a lot about it that you that works with servers and think you are a "professional" don't know. Besides, you sound like you know me, have we met before ?

I don't think so

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! / 20 Nigerian Adsense For Sale - Come And Pick Your / Do You Want To Know Why You Have Less Traffic On Your Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.