Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode (19802 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / Court Order Or Not, Our National Convention Will Still Hold - PDP / Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Press statement from Femi Fani-Kayode
Our attention has been drawn to a report titled “Fani-Kayode blasts Jonathan; says President is leaving legacy of ‘destruction and disaster’”, being circulated in the social media, and wish to put the records straight once and for all. The statement being referred to was lifted from media reports of April 25, 2013 (two years ago), during the sojourn of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode in the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The report does not, in any way, represent Chief Femi Fani-Kayode’s opinion of President Jonathan whom he holds very high esteem, a fact that made the former Minister of Aviation work so vigorously for Mr President as Director, Media and Publicity of his campaign organization in the just concluded presidential election. The relentless efforts of Chief Fani-Kayode in the course of the campaigns have been acknowledged by Mr President as well as the generality of Nigerians.

The cordial relationship that exists between them is exemplary and legendary. We are very much aware that the reason for this latest round of unwarranted scheme by enemies of Nigeria is to sow the seed of discord and create acrimony between the president and one of his most reliable allies in particular, and in the PDP in general.

But their plans have since failed! We therefore call on all those who are behind this show of shame and advise them in the strongest terms possible, to desist from such acts of cowardice, wickedness, preposterousness and puerility as they blow no one any good wind.

We so call on all patriotic and well-meaning Nigerians to ignore such reports and treat them as non-existent whether now or any other time in the future. Mr President is our leader and Chief Femi Fani-Kayode holds him in very high esteem, accord him the respect he deserves and is very proud to be associated and to have worked for him. The relationship between these two great men remains cordial. No degree of campaign of calumny by misguided elements can change this very fact,”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/05/i-hold-jonathan-in-high-esteem-despite-loss-fani-kayode/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Who asked you

We hope your cell mates would hold you in high esteem when your aviation case is finally wrapped up and sentence pronounced.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by samutd4u(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
We heard u sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jonathan is truly the greatest president, he should be made the president of USA, infact he should contest for that post, i will vote him as the president of the world.

World president - Goodluck jonathan.

GEJ is truly a hero, kenyans knows his name, USA knows his name, australians knows his name, england knows his name, even devil knows his name as a true hero, he shall never be forgotten atall, his name shall be carved on a stone and a statue shall be built for him with the inscription "Jonathan the greatest President ever liveth"

Long live jonathan
long live Nigeria

gej till the end comes.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by CR77(f): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Seen!

E don do oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Ilekeh(f): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Parrot.....hungry dey hunger him

3 Likes

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by tola9ja: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=18pt]JONATHAN BLASTS DIEZIANI, AS SHE FLEES TO ABDULSALAM’S RESIDENCE
April 5, 2015[/size]

GEJ

Following the failure of President Jonathan at the presidential polls, several corrupt ministers and office holders have been under serious panic as they struggle to cover up their corrupt practices and get a soft landing before General Muhammadu Buhari is sworn in.

Amongst the public office holder is the Minister of Petroleum Resources who has been alleged of several corruption cases including illegal oil export, ownership of refineries abroad to mention a few. The Petroleum Minister, Alison Diezani Madueke was disgraced today when she visited president Jonathan to discuss ways to mend her shortcomings before Buhari takes over.

A reliable source told us that president Jonathan shouted at her in his guest house, stating that his failure was due to corrupt practices traceable to the Petroleum Minister. “Get out, get out of my sight” president Goodluck shouted.

Having failed, Alison hurried to join the queue of corrupt public office holders seeking soft landing through General Abdulsalam. Our source made it known that Alison was caught at the waiting room of General Abdusalam where she was dressed in Islamic veil to hide her identity.

While we are gathering more details, efforts to reach the media aide of General Abdulsalam was impossible as at the time this report was compiled. However, we are unsure if Alison was able to meet the former head of state.

http://www.kwara247.com/jonathan-blasts-dieziani-as-she-flees-to-abdulsalams-residence/

[size=18pt]diezani will reply him back and all the money they have been looting she reveal it to all Nigerians[/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Dyt(f): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Before nko
Mr parrot
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by tola9ja: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
"Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" – General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd)

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by kekakuz(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
kai I don dey get stretchmark

1 Like

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by seunoni34(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lmao, whoever takes this ffk guy seriously is as stupid as he is.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by siegfried99(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
abeg make una no vex

wetin b high esteem

cos if d high esteem i know is d one he's talking of am afraid dis guy needs a medical attention

1 Like

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by DickDastardly(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
C
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Firefire(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thank you, we don hear
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by scholes23(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tales By Moonlight
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by TreasuredGlory: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
K
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by adeolabakare: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
FFK.... is that u dnt get tired of talk! go look for a job cos it seems u dnt have any.....
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by kings09(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ffk...u scarce ooo diz days. Hw market ?. Hahahaha
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by millionboi(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ehyia.........www.citygateslink.com
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by tola9ja: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
ffk mouth be like

8 Likes

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Niqqa please ...

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Jonathan is truly the greatest president, he should be made the president of USA, infact he should contest for that post, i will vote him as the president of the world.

GEJ is truly a hero, kenyans knows his name, USA knows his name, australians knows his name, england knows his name, even devil knows his name as a true hero, he shall never be forgotten atall, his name shall be carved on a stone and a statue shall be built for him with the inscription "Jonathan the greatest President ever liveth"

Long live jonathan
long live Nigeria

gej till the end comes.

Lol..You are lame sha. They know his name, as what? And for how long? The question is who even knows him? Stop deceiving yourself and pray the country gets better, stop talking about the past, cos GEJ to me is the past. Be saying till the end comes, like he will live forever. Dullard.

9 Likes

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Whether you wrote it in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015.....it changes not the fact that it came from you.

4 Likes

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by shamecurls(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
[s]
MuguliciousMUGU:

Long live jonathan
long live Nigeria

gej till the end comes.
[/s]

Re you real or kidding

3 Likes

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Boscojugunu(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Modern day begger

1 Like

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by pweetyp: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
like we care...mtcheeew
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Dotmanroy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
FFK...PDP!!!
Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why wouldn't you? Since, he has given you enough food to sing for him.

*In wizkid's voice*
If I give you food, are u gonna dance for me

2 Likes

Re: I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
KayKay, how market?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night / Budget Padding: Dogara Begged For Forgiveness, Says Jibrin / NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.