Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible (3089 Views)

Hadith Claims Allah Wrote D Torah & Quran Affirms D Bible, Why Do Muslims Reject / How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah / Who Wrote The New Testament ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Ifeann(f): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
"Allah" claims to have written the Torah
(which includes Genesis) with his own hand:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said,
"Adam and Moses argued with each other.
Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our
father who disappointed us and turned us
out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him,
'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk
(talked to you directly) and HE WROTE
(the Torah) for you with HIS OWN HAND.
Do you blame me for action which Allah had
written in my fate forty years before my
creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam
confuted Moses," the Prophet added,
repeating the Statement three times.
(Bukhari, 8.77.611)
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger
(way peace be upon him) as saying: There
was an argument between Adam and Moses.
Moses said to Adam: You are our father.
You did us harm and caused us to get out
of Paradise. Adam said to him: You are
Moses. Allah selected you (for direct
conversation with you) and WROTE with HIS
OWN HAND the Book (Torah) for you.
Despite this you blame me for an act which
Allah had ordained for me forty years
before He created me. Allah's Apostle
(may peace be upon him) said: This is how
Adam came the better of Moses and Adam
came the better of Moses. (Muslim,
33.6409)
Abu Hurairah reported the Messenger of
Allah (May peace be upon him) as saying:
Adam and Moses held a disputation. Moses
said: Adam you are our father. You
deprived us and caused us to come out
from Paradise. Adam said: You are Moses
Allah chose you for his speech and WROTE
the Torah for you WITH HIS HAND. Do you
blame me for doing a deed which Allah had
decreed that I should do forty year before
he created me? So Adam got the better of
Moses in argument. Ahmad b. Salih said
from 'Amr from Tawus who heard Abu
Hurairah. (Abi Dawud, 41.4684)
It is hardly surprising then to read the
following in Kitab al-Sunna, which many
Muslims believe to have been written by
‘Abduallah b. Ahmad, the son of the famed
Ahmad b. Hanbal, but which in any case
shows how at least some Muslims took
teachings of this sort.
"Allah wrote the Torah for Moses with His
hand while leaning back on a rock, on
tablets of pearl, and the screech of the
quill could be heard. There was no veil
between Him and him," (Vol. 1, p. 294)
So, Allah writes two contradictory books:
Qur'an and Bible? This is the "father"
Muslims want us to believe in! The Muslim
god is not even a father to Muslims as he
claims to have no children, rather only
slaves (Muslims).
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
RIP
Islam wicked religion

just imagine a world without Islam=peace

I rather go to hell than to be a Muslim

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by dannyville2(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Then it would have been written in Arabic... Nounsense

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by siegfried99(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by kay1one(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Funny article. Especially the last paragraph!
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by smallrincowis16(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
lolssdddd
mompara following idiot lead by blind man
what is the point in the post?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
@OP. Being deliberately uncomprehending as usual, I see.

The Qur'an, in many verses in the Qur'an, refers to the 'Injeel' as the scripture given or revealed to Isa (as); or Jesus if you like.
Reference...
AlImran :48
AlMa'idah :46
AlMa'idah :110
AlHadeed :27
None of those books you hold today are those given to Isa (as). They are 4th century sectarian compilations of different sources which were written majorly by anonymous authors and attributed to disciples to mimic authenticity. Some meagre extracts of the sayings of Isa (as) are doubtless contained therein; but the falsehoods are too many to filter out. The present OT falls under the same general rule; although slightly older. It may also contain parts of those scriptures given to Musa (as), but which portions are original and which ones are the imaginations of the 'lying pens of scribes making the law a falsehood' (Jeremiah 8:8 ); is impossible to sift out today.
So in clearer terms, the present day gospel is NOT the original Injeel revealed to Isa (as), nor is the present day OT (Jewish,Catholic or Protestant), the Torah in its original form.
When you understand that, you will realize that the contradictions are not between the Qur'an and the Injeel; both revealed by Allah. They are contradictions between the Qur'an revealed by Allah and the different Bible versions written by mostly anonymous people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by vooks: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Negro please!
Everything was corrupted?
Please give us the originals
And while at it tell us if man could corrupt what Allah gave to Moses whether man has corrupted what he gave Mo'

Cc Ifeann

Abuamam:

The Qur'an, in many verses in the Qur'an, refers to the 'Injeel' as the scripture given or revealed to Isa (as); or Jesus if you like.
Reference...
None of those books you hold today are those given to Isa (as). They are 4th century sectarian compilations of different sources which were written majorly by anonymous authors and attributed to disciples to mimic authenticity. Some meagre extracts of the sayings of Isa (as) are doubtless contained therein; but the falsehoods are too many to filter out. The present OT falls under the same general rule; although slightly older. It may also contain parts of those scriptures given to Musa (as), but which portions are original and which ones are the imaginations of the 'lying pens of scribes making the law a falsehood' (Jeremiah 8:8 ); is impossible to sift out today.
So in clearer terms, the present day gospel is NOT the original Injeel revealed to Isa (as), nor is the present day OT (Jewish,Catholic or Protestant), the Torah in its original form.
When you understand that, you will realize that the contradictions are not between the Qur'an and the Injeel; both revealed by Allah. They are contradictions between the Qur'an revealed by Allah and the different Bible versions written by mostly anonymous people.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
vooks:
Negro please!
Everything was corrupted?
Please give us the originals
And while at it tell us if man could corrupt what Allah gave to Moses whether man has corrupted what he gave Mo'

The originals are long gone. That your scriptures have little authenticity is not just my opinion. It is the opinion of Bible scholars and historians. However, some content is still truthfully transmitted; though not that much. The Qur'an was revealed therefore, to correct the misconceptions caused by the circulating fakes.

God sent the original Taurah and Injeel to the people of Israel specifically as temporary law. It was intended from the beginning to be superseded by a Universal faith to come later; Islam, which was to be faithfully preserved; since no new faith would supersede it until the Day of Judgement. God did not see fit to preserve that which was made to pass away later. In the case of the Injeel, it is doubtful that Isa (as) even wrote any scripture down. He merely taught verbally, making it easier to falsify his message after his parting. The message of Islam however, was carefully preserved by the practice of mass memorisation of the Qur'an... to the letter; as well as the development of a comprehensive system of authentication and verification of every word/ action performed by the prophet (saw) during his lifetime, with chains of narrators up to the present day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by vooks: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
The Quran is guilty of the same charges you level against scriptures
Here,
"As we sent down (punishment) on the separatists who dismember the Qur'an." S. 15:90-91
Go ask your scholars what this means

Did you know that major disagreements precipitated a TOTAL revision of Quran,and it's 'original' form or content is IMPOSSIBLE to ascertain? cheesy
Abuamam:

The originals are long gone. That your scriptures have little authenticity is not just my opinion. It is the opinion of Bible scholars and historians. However, some content is still truthfully transmitted; though not that much. The Qur'an was revealed therefore, to correct the misconceptions caused by the circulating fakes.

God sent the original Taurah and Injeel to the people of Israel specifically as temporary law. It was intended from the beginning to be superseded by a Universal faith to come later; Islam, which was to be faithfully preserved; since no new faith would supersede it until the Day of Judgement. God did not see fit to preserve that which was made to pass away later. In the case of the Injeel, it is doubtful that Isa (as) even wrote any scripture down. He merely taught verbally, making it easier to falsify his message after his parting. The message of Islam however, was carefully preserved by the practice of mass memorisation of the Qur'an... to the letter; as well as the development of a comprehensive system of authentication and verification of every word/ action performed by the prophet (saw) during his lifetime, with chains of narrators up to the present day.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Ifeann(f): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2015
Abuamam:

Reference...

When u muslims give stupi.d explanations like this i wonder if islam steals ur common sense...

The torah and christain scriptures u call injeel have been dated to be exactly the ones mohammed would have had access to when he affirmed the injeel and torah in an effort tp decieve christians and jews .. they are all older than mohammed. .. they are the original manuscripts that form the bible.

Ur quran on the other hand had several contradictory versions. This was what informed caliph uthman to burn thousands of qurans during his reign. So much information was lost. .. this is most likely why u need the hadiths to understand several stories in the quran..

Again if u believe that ur god allowed his alledged books (torah and injeel) get corrupted then he is NOT a god of infinite power..u just discredit ur islamic allah. I believe in a God that does not make mistakes and is perfect and his words can never be corrupted.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Ifeann:

When u muslims give stupi.d explanations like this i wonder if islam steals ur common sense...

The torah and christain scriptures u call injeel have been dated to be exactly the ones mohammed would have had access to when he affirmed the injeel and torah in an effort tp decieve christians and jews .. they are all older than mohammed. .. they are the original manuscripts that form the bible.

Ur quran on the other hand had several contradictory versions. This was what informed caliph uthman to burn thousands of qurans during his reign. So much information was lost. .. this is most likely why u need the hadiths to understand several stories in the quran..

Again if u believe that ur god allowed his alledged books (torah and injeel) get corrupted then he is NOT a god of infinite power..u just discredit ur islamic allah. I believe in a God that does not make mistakes and is perfect and his words can never be corrupted.

To you, all explanations that do not follow your mindset are stupi.d, and Muslims always lack common sense; but let that pass. Your abusive nature is part of you when your false assertions are refuted. I have grown used to them.

The prophet (saw) has stated unambiguously that the extant versions of the bible and ot were corrupted ones. Nowhere did he endorse them as 'original'. There are no 'original' manuscripts of the bible. Go read up on how the Bible is translated. Expand your mind on something other than anti-Islam websites.

The Qur'an on the other hand, was compiled immedeately after the prophet's death in a SINGLE BOOK (not 4 centuries later). All readings from the Qur'an are sourced from that compilation carried out by his companions... all of whom had memorised individually either the whole Qur'an or considerable portions DURING HIS LIFETIME. It was precisely to prevent changes that this book formed the master copy for all written mus-hafs... let alone the thousands who had memorised the whole Qur'an and passed it down through millions of huffaz in an unbroken chain of transmitters TO THIS DAY. As for the hadith, they help even further to ensure that we interprete the verses as God wishes us to understand them, not give false interpretations to further our own interests.

Your argument that a God of infinite power cannot allow His message to be corrupted, is; to be frank; astonishing. He allows unbelievers to deny His existence, revile Him and call Him names. This does not mean He is powerless. He permits whatever He wishes and prevents whatever He wills. We cannot dictate for Him; neither will He obey your desires.

Again, the fact that the Bible cannot be God's word in its entirety is unassailable. There are too many proven errors in it. Sorry.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Ifeann(f): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Abuamam:

To you, all explanations that do not follow your mindset are stupi.d, but let that pass. Your abusive nature is part of you when your false assertions are refuted. I have grown used to them.

The prophet (saw) has stated unambiguously that the extant versions of the bible and ot were corrupted ones. Nowhere did he endorse it as 'original'. There are no 'original' manuscripts of the bible. Go read up. Expand your mind on something other than anti-Islam websites.

The Qur'an was compiled immedeately after the prophet's death in a SINGLE BOOK. Not 4 centuries later. All readings from the Qur'an are sourced from that compilation carried out by his companions... all of whom had memorised individually either the whole Qur'an or considerable portions DURING HIS LIFETIME. It was precisely to prevent changes that this book formed the master copy for all written mus-hafs. As for the hadith, they help even further to ensure that we interprete the verses as God wishes us to understand them, not to further our own interests.

Your argument that a God of infinite power cannot allow His message to be corrupted, is; to be frank; astonishing. He allows unbelievers to deny His existence, revile Him and call Him names. This does not mean He is powerless. He permits whatever He wishes and prevents whatever He wills. We cannot dictate for Him; neither will He obey your desires.

Again, the fact that the Bible cannot be God's word in its entirety is unassailable. There are too many proven errors in it. Sorry.

That i say ur explanation is stu.pid is NOT intended as an insult..its just stating a fact

Here is mooHARMmad affirming the torah and injeel

Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light (Surah
5:44a; 2:87).
And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps,
confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We
bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming
that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an
admonition unto those who ward off (evil) (Surah 5:46).
It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book,
confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses)
and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He
sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) (Surah
3:3).
If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask
those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath
indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt.
And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then
wert thou of the losers (Surah 10:94-95; 16:43)

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Ifeann:

That i say ur explanation is stu.pid is NOT intended as an insult..its just stating a fact

Here is mooHARMmad affirming the torah and injeel

Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light (Surah
5:44a; 2:87).
And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps,
confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We
bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming
that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an
admonition unto those who ward off (evil) (Surah 5:46).
It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book,
confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses)
and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He
sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) (Surah
3:3).
If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask
those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath
indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt.
And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then
wert thou of the losers (Surah 10:94-95; 16:43)

The verse states that the Injeel was sent to Isa (as). It does not state that the extant bible at that time was the original. Stop making me repeat myself. Tedious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 06, 2015
@ifeann; the picture on your window, is that you or ayan hirsi ali, the somali because those eyes are unforgettably hers? she has to be your hero. subhannaAllah. this betrays your heart.

Allah knows why He did not make it impossible for 'corruptions' by the hands of scribes to enter previous books [in your case you are concerned with Torah, Psalm and Injil]. but Allah in His Infinite Ability says He will protect the Quran and we have seen it to be consistently under protection for all the times it has existed now over 14 centuries.

let me use simple process to show the difference between Quran that is protected and books that were before it not being protected by God. while we can see some good in the unprotected books, we can also see the evil that has entered them, being what is corruption.

when the 'bring my cloak with you' said by Paul is not being recognized as corruption when you argue that all of it is word of God, we can see why you are challenging the Wisdom of God. how about 'it seems good to me dear theophilus' as not being word of God? it is the 'people of antioch that called them christians' to indicate God didnt sanction even the name and definitely not the way commanded by God if it is different from the way of Moses and prophets before him [eg Abraham the father of faiths, even though there could be only one true faith as there is Only One True God, sending His servant Jesus with signs and wonders].

now then, God of the bible or God in the Quran [make your choice so that i am not restricting you to my position] allows some people, at least one person to go astray based on the heart of the sinner [pharaoh, nebuchadnezzar, people of Jericho, goliath to name a few. definitely God of the bible was able to stop each of them from committing the sin[s]] he committed. but God didn't stop them because He will use that gravity of the sin[s] to Judge him. But God did not allow those who are righteous [John the baptist is an example for you here] to commit any sin, by protecting them so that the potentiality of committing sin will not ever be implemented.

The books that are corrupted are like the sinners above because God did not place any Protection on the books which is why those scribes with personal agenda are able to throw in their viewpoint and dubiously said all of it is from God and those who accepted it are not less in error. Quran is the book that is purified and the sinless John the baptist is similar to it in our illustration here, instead of what is corrupt that pharaoh is similar to. Allah guarantees till end of time the protection of Quran, allowing its easy memorization in its original text and language as something frequently uttered/recited and it is the center piece of the life of every muslim. This started from the time it was being revealed and continues to this day and definitely till end of time.

you, ifeann can't because of your 'religious road rage' sell us fallacy when we all see the reality that you know within your heart and your soul has confirmed it. you can deny what your conscience is agitating against you. it will not make it go away.

the torah, sabur and injil agreed as word of God are those in the hands of the prophets that received the specific revelation he received when he received it, up to the point he can be here to guarantee its purity. this purity stopped for sure when he is no more walking the earth as the prophet of his days. the only part that is true from God will be confirmed by the prophet sent after him. example of corruption; it will be impossible for Moses to be the one that wrote the details of his death and burial!

the torah, sabur and injil in your bible today are said to be corrupted from the very time it is indicated as corrupted by Quran. this is referring to what has taken place, though we can see traces of what are possible to be form of guidance which is why it is stated 'what God revealed therein.' if you are arguing that Quran is not talking about what was at the time of revelation, know therefore that the bible of this generation is different to what was about 60 years ago, and no generation is a single bible good enough as the bible for all christians. however you look at iit, Quran is correct, even to prophesies the corruption that has overtaken the bibles, today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by udatso: 5:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Abuamam:

The verse states that the Injeel was sent to Isa (as). It does not state that the extant bible at that time was the original. Stop making me repeat myself. Tedious.
Maybe asking her which Bible that was sent to jesus)(pbuh) would help her understand you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by udatso: 5:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Chai..... This knock out punch you guys are just sharing on Ifeann...............

there is God oooo.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by true2god: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Abuamam:
The message of Islam however, was carefully preserved by the practice of mass memorisation of the Qur'an... to the letter; as well as the development of a comprehensive system of authentication and verification of every word/ action performed by the prophet (saw) during his lifetime, with chains of narrators up to the present day.
You are a commedian bro. allahh preserved the quran while he couldnt preserve the torah and the injil, who told you that? Your imam at your central mosque?

Does this include all your hadith, most of which you guys claim to be fabricated? You and i know that the quran alone does not make any common sense without the hadith. You know that you cannnot read 10 to 20 verses of any part of the quran and come up with any common sense explanation, not at all. If any hadith can be fabricated, what gives you impression that the quran is not a fabrication?

Since you muslims claim the torah and injel had been corrupted (as against what the quran said), can you please provide the original document? If i told you a product is fake, that means that i can provide the original product, and this what muslims all over the world have failed to do. They condemn the bible in order to give credibilty to a plagarized and fake document, that is the quran.

If allahh cannot preserve the torah and the injil (the quran said allahh preserved them), that is a further evidence that allahh is fake god and a deciever (quran said allahh is a great deceiver).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2015
true2god:
You are a commedian bro. allahh preserved the quran while he couldnt preserve the torah and the injil, who told you that? Your imam at your central mosque?

Does this include all your hadith, most of which you guys claim to be fabricated? You and i know that the quran alone does not make any common sense without the hadith. You know that you cannnot read 10 to 20 verses of any part of the quran and come up with any common sense explanation, not at all. If any hadith can be fabricated, what gives you impression that the quran is not a fabrication?

Since you muslims claim the torah and injel had been corrupted (as against what the quran said), can you please provide the original document? If i told you a product is fake, that means that i can provide the original product, and this what muslims all over the world have failed to do. They condemn the bible in order to give credibilty to a plagarized and fake document, that is the quran.

If allahh cannot preserve the torah and the injil (the quran said allahh preserved them), that is a further evidence that allahh is fake god and a deciever (quran said allahh is a great deceiver).

I did not say that Allah could not preserve the Taurat and Injeel. I said He had no wish to protect them from corruption.

My Imam at my mosque? I have no mosque. I pray wherever I find myself. Also, imams serve merely to lead the prayer. I obey only Allah and His prophet (saw). No charismatic man-of-god worship in Islam.

On the contrary, the Qur'an is beautiful in content, it moves grown men to cry. You do not understand Arabic, so would not understand the richness of its words, and the greatness of the delivery. The hadith merely expantiate on the circumstances behind the revelation and the correct application of the laws. Their preservation has been the result of an incomparable system of transmission and authentication. In fact, were we to apply that system to the authentication of the new and old testaments, the weakest hadith would be more authentic than either of them.

The Qur'an has been so exhaustively verified, through writing and massive oral transmission; that we are 100% sure that what we recite today is the Qur'an revealed to the prophet (saw).

A product can be declared fake due to the standards of its contents; the original need not be presented. We all know that God does not err, or contradict Himself... just as examples. We also all know that the authors of the Bible commit all these. Therefore God could not have revealed all of it. We do agree that parts of it could be from that which was originally revealed, but such parts are impossible to filter out today, so the whole is set aside. We do not condemn it to justify our Book. Your bible historians and scholars are the foremost authorities in denying much of its authenticity... so much so that even the normally conservative catholics are championing 'allegorical' reading of the bible. The mere presence of different versions with expunged verses and whole chapters, as well as conflicting readings should prove that it is not in its original state.

http://www.mycatholiccds.com/how-to-read-the-bible.php

I do not know how you arrived at your conclusion that God deceived us by not protecting the Taurah and Injeel. He revealed them and He permitted their corruption; so as to replace them with an eternal message. He has Power over all of His creation.

I hope you are now clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by vooks: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Explain what you understand by 'sent to Isa', is it a book or was it delivered directly to his mind?

Secondly, did Isa receive the Torah as well seeing the existing 'exant'(a grossly overused word) OT had already been corrupted?

And finally, what did Isa do with the 'received' Injeel and Torah(if at all)?

You can also jog engage your brain for once by reading this
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Khaled/quran_preserved.htm
Abuamam:

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by true2god: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Abuamam:

I did not say that Allah could not preserve the Taurat and Injeel. I said He had no wish to protect them from corruption.

My Imam at my mosque? I have no mosque. I pray wherever I find myself. Also, imams serve merely to lead the prayer. I obey only Allah and His prophet (saw). No charismatic man-of-god worship in Islam.

On the contrary, the Qur'an is beautiful in content, it moves grown men to cry. You do not understand Arabic, so would not understand the richness of its words, and the greatness of the delivery. The hadith merely expantiate on the circumstances behind the revelation and the correct application of the laws. Their preservation has been the result of an incomparable system of transmission and authentication. In fact, were we to apply that system to the authentication of the new and old testaments, the weakest hadith would be more authentic than either of them.

The Qur'an has been so exhaustively verified, through writing and massive oral transmission; that we are 100% sure that what we recite today is the Qur'an revealed to the prophet (saw).

A product can be declared fake due to the standards of its contents; the original need not be presented. We all know that God does not err, or contradict Himself... just as examples. We also all know that the authors of the Bible commit all these. Therefore God could not have revealed all of it. We do agree that parts of it could be from that which was originally revealed, but such parts are impossible to filter out today, so the whole is set aside. We do not condemn it to justify our Book. Your bible historians and scholars are the foremost authorities in denying much of its authenticity... so much so that even the normally conservative catholics are championing 'allegorical' reading of the bible. The mere presence of different versions with expunged verses and whole chapters, as well as conflicting readings should prove that it is not in its original state.

I do not know how you arrived at your conclusion that God deceived us by not protecting the Taurah and Injeel. He revealed them and He permitted their corruption; so as to replace them with an eternal message. He has Power over all of His creation.

Qur’an 2:106—Whatever verse we shall abrogate, or cause [thee] to forget, we will bring a better than it, or one like unto it. Dost thou not know that God is almighty?

Qur’an 16:101—When We substitute one revelation for another—and God knows best what He reveals (in stages)—they say, “Thou art but a forger”: but most of them understand not.

The preservation you are talking about does it also include the abrogation and cancellation of some verses by allahh or mohammed? If allahh is so preserving, why must he continously abrogate his revelations making him an unstable god.

Your remark that allahh does not wish to preserve the torah and the injil but was willing to preserve the quran is both dishonest and disingenios. How do you come to that conclusion? Is that what your muslim apologist asked you to tell us? If quran is well preserve, as you made us believe, where is there so many contradictions and inconsistencies in the quran? Please tell that to your gullible co-religionist.

Can you please quote me a verse in the quran that moves men to tears. So these verses move you to tears:
Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Qur’an 9:30—And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away.

Qur’an 98:6—Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein. They (the christians and the Jews) are the worst of creatures. The evil quran says christians and the Jews are the worst of creatures. So these verses move you to tears as you just claimed? You are not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by truthman2012(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Abuamam:

''The originals are long gone''.....

Gone to where, a book that was already in circulation?

By whose order were all the copies withrawn from circulation with no single copy remaining?

Allah must be very weak to allow men to destroy his book.

Jer. 8:8 talks about misinterpretation of the law and not a change of it. The same law Jeremiah himself observed and prophets before and after him. You cannot corrupt the law, you can only corrupt the practice by misinterpretation.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by malvisguy212: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Abuamam:

Reference...
where are the books given to Moses Jesus and David? (if not the bible) will Allah be so weak to protect his word? Infacte the quran is one of the bias book ever, the quran is the only book that condemned the faith of other religion.
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by malvisguy212: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2015
truthman2012:

''The originals are long gone''.....

Gone to where, a book that was already in circulation?

By whose order were all the copies withrawn from circulation with no single copy remaining?

Allah must be very weak to allow men to destroy his book.
good morning sir.nice talk.
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
good morning sir.nice talk.

Thank you bro. How are things? God bless you richly.

You see, the devil is a master deceiver. He needed to destroy the bible first to establish his own, quran. It is this same allah who said his word cannot change and that nothing can change it (Quran 6:115). Then how come he (allah) could still say men changed the bible? It shows he was not the speaker in the bible, hence men's capability to change it. If he was not the speaker in the bible, who is he?

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by malvisguy212: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
truthman2012:

You see, the devil is a master deceiver. He needed to destroy the bible first to establish his own, quran. It is this same allah who said his word cannot change and that nothing can change it (Quran 6:115). Then how come he (allah) could still say men changed the bible? It shows he was not the speaker in the bible, hence men's capability to change it. If he was not the speaker in the bible, who is he?
the nature of God in the quran is like the nature of satan, the bible say "our God cannot lie" yet in the quran,we see allah changing his word replacing them with new revelation just to favour his ONLY prophet , the sad thing is that this innocent muslims do not have problems with this lying nature of Allah. May God help us. Thank you, good to see you once again.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Muslims' allah is a god of confusion. He would say something today and before tomorrow he will quickky abrogate it to manipulate his believers.

The hadith quoted by the op says allah himself wrote torah and again sent down the quran to contradict it. What a confusion.

Allah wrote the torah and men threw it away under his watch, what a weak god.

Muslims don't have a standard answer to any question on islam because allah is not stable. Ask a muslim what he believes about peace, many of them would say islam is about peace and at the same time commanded to fight anyone who is not a muslim.

Ask a muslim about polygamy, many would tell you allah permits him to marry as many as four, when Muhammad married up to twenty one. The same allah said they must not marry more than one because he said he knew they will not be able to do justly to four wives(Qur'an 4:129).

Ask a muslim whether or not he could eat food from unbelievers. Many would tell you 'no' (Qur'an 6:118). Ask another muslim, he would tell you 'yes' (Qur'an 5:5).

Those are a few of the confusion islamic god created for the muslims to mislead them. It is a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by nutarious(f): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2015
truthman2012:

[color=#000099] lol, ur point is 1st class, how come he couldnt protect the bible lol

me i have some questions for muslims

if am kemi, and from osun. how is it possible for someone to tell me osun is in Northern Nigeria.................?

thats what islam is trying to do, abrahm is jew, david, jacob down history...........................to joseph to our lord JESUS....................are all jews by lineage, and islam originates from ARABS............................................HOW COME ISLAM IS CLAIMING THEY KNOW MORE THAN THE JEWS LOL?

Its like someone coming out and saying to me ur dad is not ur dad or u are from sudan................hun?

kinda funny,
question 2= xtianity has been before mohamed was born...............................and the bible already written before he was born, how come he knew who jesus and marry was lol? epic irony of truth lol...............

question 3,
JESUS came and preach peace and told us where he is going, the bibble has so many witness and jesus himself never wrote an epistle as of time he was alive, my Q is who bears witness to mohammed receiving quaran in terms of seeing the angel , how can u guys trust the account of mohamed seeing the angel alone......................................jesus disciples saw angels,saw elijah, moses etc and are witnesses who witness the angel, am not saying that were they there am saying who among the followers of mohamed saw this angel?

q4, why is the teaching of jesus so dift from that of mohammed, mohammed is radical and jesus was not, the questions is is the muslim GOD nnot sure of his policies to have send a warring prophet after a peaceful prophet.....................

q5..........................

abraham , moses down to david and solomon spake hebrew, why would ur GOD now decides to place arabic as a mandatory serving language, kinda funny.................................................

q6

why is islam so radical, for example,

go to a church and trow stone into the congregation as a muslim and let a xtian do same to a muslim gathering and see the sfter effect.........................................islam is wey just too radical.......................lol

i have lots of questions, this islam of a faith is so unreal that no matter how u package it it will never exonerate mohamed from been a warrring prophet.....

i wait for answers, shalom

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2015
SMH.

I absolutely refuse to be drawn into answering the same question dozens of times. One thing I cannot do is bestow logical reasoning on a group of closed minds.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

Go and celebrate Ishtar/ Easter.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by truthman2012(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Abuamam:
SMH.

I absolutely refuse to be drawn into answering the same question dozens of times. One thing I cannot do is bestow logical reasoning on a group of closed minds.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

Go and celebrate Ishtar/ Easter.

Whatever accusation of the bible is due to allah's fault. What was he looking at when men were tampering with his word if he is the God of the bible?

The reason for the selection of the books in the current bible is because there were many writings inspired by the devil which he tried frantically to incorporate into it. Among the various satanic writtings wanting to find their way to the bible was the ''Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses'' which was not authored by Moses but a great magician named DeLawrence. Thank God for the men of God who could discern the handwritings of the devil and rejected them.

When the Devil could not get his writtings into the bible, he planned and implemented another strategy. He raised up his own prophet, Muhammad and his own book, quran to oppose and persecute the people of God. He devotes 75% of the pages of the quran opposing and antagonizing the Jews and the Christians, instead of the Meccan idolaters. In fact, Muhammad did try to reconcile the idolaters. He said the division among the idolaters was unfair, meaning they should be united (Quran 53:19-22). Why? What has a prophet of God got to do with reconciling idolaters?

Muhammad didn't represent the God of the Jews and Christians, the question therefore remains: who is allah who opposes the people of God - the Christians?

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by truthman2012(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2015
nutarious:

[color=#000099] lol, ur point is 1st class, how come he couldnt protect the bible lol

me i have some questions for muslims

if am kemi, and from osun. how is it possible for someone to tell me osun is in Northern Nigeria.................?

thats what islam is trying to do, abrahm is jew, david, jacob down history...........................to joseph to our lord JESUS....................are all jews by lineage, and islam originates from ARABS............................................HOW COME ISLAM IS CLAIMING THEY KNOW MORE THAN THE JEWS LOL?

Its like someone coming out and saying to me ur dad is not ur dad or u are from sudan................hun?

kinda funny,
question 2= xtianity has been before mohamed was born...............................and the bible already written before he was born, how come he knew who jesus and marry was lol? epic irony of truth lol...............

question 3,
JESUS came and preach peace and told us where he is going, the bibble has so many witness and jesus himself never wrote an epistle as of time he was alive, my Q is who bears witness to mohammed receiving quaran in terms of seeing the angel , how can u guys trust the account of mohamed seeing the angel alone......................................jesus disciples saw angels,saw elijah, moses etc and are witnesses who witness the angel, am not saying that were they there am saying who among the followers of mohamed saw this angel?

q4, why is the teaching of jesus so dift from that of mohammed, mohammed is radical and jesus was not, the questions is is the muslim GOD nnot sure of his policies to have send a warring prophet after a peaceful prophet.....................

q5..........................

abraham , moses down to david and solomon spake hebrew, why would ur GOD now decides to place arabic as a mandatory serving language, kinda funny.................................................

q6

why is islam so radical, for example,

go to a church and trow stone into the congregation as a muslim and let a xtian do same to a muslim gathering and see the sfter effect.........................................islam is wey just too radical.......................lol

i have lots of questions, this islam of a faith is so unreal that no matter how u package it it will never exonerate mohamed from been a warrring prophet.....

i wait for answers, shalom

None of them will dare answer you. They are contented with islamic falsehood.
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Ifeann(f): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Abuamam:

U write a lot of crap to be honest. ..ur arguments are weak.

Where did ur islamic allah say that he allowed the corruption. .. Mohammed never said even once the injeel or torah was corrupted. .

So u are here saying ur islamic god allowed the corruption, then deceived people to think that judas/ whoever was crucified and hence started the world's greatest way of life with over 2.2 billion people seeking him through christ..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

XENOPHOBIA: TB Joshua Cries In His Church, Says; Africa Unite! (video) / TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H / Why Did Jesus Walk On Water, And What Was The Significance Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.