Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible (3088 Views)

Hadith Claims Allah Wrote D Torah & Quran Affirms D Bible, Why Do Muslims Reject / How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah / Who Wrote The New Testament ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
@truthman2012(m): 11:45am
@nutarious

nutarious:

[color=#000099] lol, ur point is 1st class, how come he couldnt protect the bible lol

me i have some questions for muslims

if am kemi, and from osun. how is it possible for someone to tell me osun is in Northern Nigeria.................?
northern nigeria is a directional definition along with geographical land mass. kwara is north while its people are by and large from the most part yorubas. so if i am in lagos or anywhere southern of osun, i could say i am traveling to the northern nigeria, where still i will end up in osun. only incomplete knowledge will make a person say osun is not northern nigeria relative to lagos, because albany ny is northern usa relative to nyc which itself i northern to newark nj and all of these cities are in the northern part of usa to dc.

thats what islam is trying to do, abrahm is jew,
abraham is no jew if you know the root word of jew or judaism. its from judah and judea and abraham was long gone before the word was ever used in any of its forms and meanings. even before children of israel which i older in usage and definition that jew or jewish. you don no notin and those cheering you on a sharing the same not knowing notin.

david, jacob down history...........................to joseph
non of them was a jew. jacob their father israel and joseph who wa more honored than his brother judah could not have adopted hi name as identity.

to our lord JESUS....................are all jews by lineage,
when you worship a worshiper, i can see how you will come to wrong conclusion.

and islam originates from ARABS............................................HOW COME ISLAM IS CLAIMING THEY KNOW MORE THAN THE JEWS LOL?
revelation from God trumps any and all. God has the right to correct mistakes of jews and non jews, arabs and non arabs. God did that finally through Muhammad [SA] in a preserved Quran that He guarantees its purity throughout time of mankind on earth.

Its like someone coming out and saying to me ur dad is not ur dad or u are from sudan................hun?
your mom is in the better to know who your father is than your father. that will be the someone and she can tell you it was a sudanese. the jamaican call this jacket. you are opening a can of worms.

kinda funny,
we will not laugh at you.

question 2= xtianity has been before mohamed was born
so was old profession. it does not make it right or pure.

...............................and the bible already written before he was born, how come he knew who jesus and marry was lol? epic irony of truth lol...............
God knows who Mary and Jesus were, into the minutia. so when God revealed the truth about them people who are sincere will examine the old story and weighs it against the newest details. pure heart will come to agreement that God is 1 and everything else is creation, man and angels and all. I say i hear and obey and i seek forgiveness.

question 3,
JESUS came and preach peace and told us where he is going, the bibble has so many witness and jesus himself never wrote an epistle as of time he was alive, my Q is who bears witness to mohammed receiving quaran in terms of seeing the angel ,
all the companions [RA] of Muhammad [SA] saw Jibril [AS] as ordinary man when they saw him. many occasions; one in particular is the hadith 'he came to teach you your religion.' you may just google the sirah of Muhammad [SA] and ask, list occasions Jibril [AS] was seen by the companions [RA] during revelations?

how can u guys trust the account of mohamed seeing the angel alone......................................
follow the above response and suggestion.

jesus disciples saw angels,saw elijah, moses etc and are witnesses who witness the angel, am not saying that were they there am saying who among the followers of mohamed saw this angel?
Abu Bakr, Umar Khattab, Uthman bin Affan, Ali bin Abitalib, etc [RA]. now what?

q4, why is the teaching of jesus so dift from that of mohammed,
the teaching of Moses and Muhammad [AS to each] are similar. i am certain that since you said Jesus never wrote or commanded anyone to write, what you call his teaching is therefore not his teaching, which is why it is diff from both of Moses who he must follow his path and Muhammad [SA] who confirmed what is true about Jesus and what else forced upon him by the disbelievers parading as his followers.

mohammed is radical and jesus was not, the questions is is the muslim GOD nnot sure of his policies to have send a warring prophet after a peaceful prophet.....................
Moses you will have to agree is 'radical' just like Muhammad [SA]. right? if the God of the bible is for jews and Christians, what do you say about not sure of policies for Moses and Jesus? you see, Muhammad [SA] is the corrector of both; Moses says an eye for an eye. Muhammad says you could seek not more than your right as long as you are not doing it out of vengeance. Jesus says turn the other cheek. Muhammad says there are times this is a good policy if it brings greater good. but when it will not top evil but increases it instead, if you are in position to put an end to it, do not foolishly turn the other cheek forever. Muhammad [SA] says in addition that you should forgive completely and seek the Mercy of God and do not let your dislike of evil that people do make you unjust to them.

q5..........................

abraham , moses down to david and solomon spake hebrew, why would ur GOD now decides to place arabic as a mandatory serving language, kinda funny.................................................
the language of Abraham was not hebrew since he was a matured adult with wife before leaving Ur of Iraqi. Moses was speaking the language of Pharaoh who raised him. God gave guidance to Noah not in hebrew, Lot not in hebrew, Jethro not in hebrew. so there is nothing restricting God to do as He pleases. after all your bible is not in hebrew but in greek and latin. the torah of the jew is not in the old time language because that was a dead language and only a few in syria speak its varied form. if Jesus spoke that language to his people, it is either what Moses received Torah in was already lost before Jesus but definitely lost now. Quran is stated in the Quran as in authentic arabic.

q6

why is islam so radical, for example,

go to a church and trow stone into the congregation as a muslim and let a xtian do same to a muslim gathering and see the sfter effect.........................................islam is wey just too radical.......................lol
radical muslim is not radical Islam. there is a great divide because Muhammad [SA] gave an oath of protection in writing to christians. so those radical muslims are going against Islam, Muhammad [SA]. not all christians are not radical. muslims have been hurt and mosques have been vandalized even shot at in usa and other places. i hope you havent slept through the past decade.

i have lots of questions, this islam of a faith is so unreal that no matter how u package it it will never exonerate mohamed from been a warrring prophet.....

i wait for answers, shalom
Muhammad [SA] is more than warring because who he warred against were those people after his mission, his life and those of his followers. i do hope you should read about the Makkan period and even the Madina period and judge for yourself his action against the actions of the enemies. the enemies lied, conspired, were treacherous and evil and liars without shame.

None of them will dare answer you. They are contented with islamic falsehood.
you failed and there is no falsehood in islam which is the reason i am asking God to guide you to it. amin.

@Ifeann: 12:57pm

U write a lot of crap to be honest. ..ur arguments are weak.

Where did ur islamic Allah say that he allowed the corruption. .. Mohammed never said even once the injeel or torah was corrupted. .
2/79 of the Quran. you can actually read 78 with it.
even your creed of Jesus being God and or son of God, in many parts of the Quran including kahf 1 to 5, Maryam 81-83, 88-93.

So u are here saying ur islamic god allowed the corruption, then deceived people to think that judas/ whoever was crucified and hence started the world's greatest way of life with over 2.2 billion people seeking him through christ..
now that you have been told that you are in error, whats stopping you from accepting guidance except your ego? you will not have right to blame God or muslims because we have told you the truth from the book of God, but you are arrogantly stubborn to accept truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by boykas(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
RoyPCain:
@nutarious

northern nigeria is a directional definition along with geographical land mass. kwara is north while its people are by and large from the most part yorubas. so if i am in lagos or anywhere southern of osun, i could say i am traveling to the northern nigeria, where still i will end up in osun. only incomplete knowledge will make a person say osun is not northern nigeria relative to lagos, because albany ny is northern usa relative to nyc which itself i northern to newark nj and all of these cities are in the northern part of usa to dc.

abraham is no jew if you know the root word of jew or judaism. its from judah and judea and abraham was long gone before the word was ever used in any of its forms and meanings. even before children of israel which i older in usage and definition that jew or jewish. you don no notin and those cheering you on a sharing the same not knowing notin.

non of them was a jew. jacob their father israel and joseph who wa more honored than his brother judah could not have adopted hi name as identity.

when you worship a worshiper, i can see how you will come to wrong conclusion.

revelation from God trumps any and all. God has the right to correct mistakes of jews and non jews, arabs and non arabs. God did that finally through Muhammad [SA] in a preserved Quran that He guarantees its purity throughout time of mankind on earth.

your mom is in the better to know who your father is than your father. that will be the someone and she can tell you it was a sudanese. the jamaican call this jacket. you are opening a can of worms.

we will not laugh at you.

so was old profession. it does not make it right or pure.

God knows who Mary and Jesus were, into the minutia. so when God revealed the truth about them people who are sincere will examine the old story and weighs it against the newest details. pure heart will come to agreement that God is 1 and everything else is creation, man and angels and all. I say i hear and obey and i seek forgiveness.

all the companions [RA] of Muhammad [SA] saw Jibril [AS] as ordinary man when they saw him. many occasions; one in particular is the hadith 'he came to teach you your religion.' you may just google the sirah of Muhammad [SA] and ask, list occasions Jibril [AS] was seen by the companions [RA] during revelations?

follow the above response and suggestion.

Abu Bakr, Umar Khattab, Uthman bin Affan, Ali bin Abitalib, etc [RA]. now what?

the teaching of Moses and Muhammad [AS to each] are similar. i am certain that since you said Jesus never wrote or commanded anyone to write, what you call his teaching is therefore not his teaching, which is why it is diff from both of Moses who he must follow his path and Muhammad [SA] who confirmed what is true about Jesus and what else forced upon him by the disbelievers parading as his followers.

Moses you will have to agree is 'radical' just like Muhammad [SA]. right? if the God of the bible is for jews and Christians, what do you say about not sure of policies for Moses and Jesus? you see, Muhammad [SA] is the corrector of both; Moses says an eye for an eye. Muhammad says you could seek not more than your right as long as you are not doing it out of vengeance. Jesus says turn the other cheek. Muhammad says there are times this is a good policy if it brings greater good. but when it will not top evil but increases it instead, if you are in position to put an end to it, do not foolishly turn the other cheek forever. Muhammad [SA] says in addition that you should forgive completely and seek the Mercy of God and do not let your dislike of evil that people do make you unjust to them.

the language of Abraham was not hebrew since he was a matured adult with wife before leaving Ur of Iraqi. Moses was speaking the language of Pharaoh who raised him. God gave guidance to Noah not in hebrew, Lot not in hebrew, Jethro not in hebrew. so there is nothing restricting God to do as He pleases. after all your bible is not in hebrew but in greek and latin. the torah of the jew is not in the old time language because that was a dead language and only a few in syria speak its varied form. if Jesus spoke that language to his people, it is either what Moses received Torah in was already lost before Jesus but definitely lost now. Quran is stated in the Quran as in authentic arabic.

radical muslim is not radical Islam. there is a great divide because Muhammad [SA] gave an oath of protection in writing to christians. so those radical muslims are going against Islam, Muhammad [SA]. not all christians are not radical. muslims have been hurt and mosques have been vandalized even shot at in usa and other places. i hope you havent slept through the past decade.

Muhammad [SA] is more than warring because who he warred against were those people after his mission, his life and those of his followers. i do hope you should read about the Makkan period and even the Madina period and judge for yourself his action against the actions of the enemies. the enemies lied, conspired, were treacherous and evil and liars without shame.

you failed and there is no falsehood in islam which is the reason i am asking God to guide you to it. amin.

@Ifeann: 12:57pm

2/79 of the Quran. you can actually read 78 with it.
even your creed of Jesus being God and or son of God, in many parts of the Quran including kahf 1 to 5, Maryam 81-83, 88-93.

now that you have been told that you are in error, whats stopping you from accepting guidance except your ego? you will not have right to blame God or muslims because we have told you the truth from the book of God, but you are arrogantly stubborn to accept truth.

sir.
. I so much love all yr explanation. Don't be surprise if they come back because they will l never accept.
. I will like to know you and know much about my religion...if you are on whatsapp pls email so that I send you my phone number kasaliahmed13@yahoo.co.uk

thank u sir jazaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Ifeann(f): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
RoyPCain:
@nutarious

the language of Abraham was not hebrew since he was a matured adult with wife before leaving Ur of Iraqi. Moses was speaking the language of Pharaoh who raised him. God gave guidance to Noah not in hebrew, Lot not in hebrew, Jethro not in hebrew. so there is nothing restricting God to do as He pleases.
[b] after all your bible is not in hebrew but in greek and latin.[/b]the torah of the jew is not in the old time language because that was a dead language and only a few in syria speak its varied form. if Jesus spoke that language to his people, it is either what Moses received Torah in was already lost before Jesus but definitely lost now. Quran is stated in the Quran as in authentic arabic.

Roypcain u said a lot of nonsense in ur post but i found this one i quoted above as a dam.ning indictment on your ignorance..

What language did the people u quoted above speak... how did Mose communicate with the jews he led out of the egypt..we already know his mother raised him in pharaohs palace, it is safe to assume she spoke hebrew. .we also know there were tonnes of jews in eqypt at that point , it is safe to assume the jews spoke hebrew as well as whatever language the Egyptians spoke. .

What language did ur imam tell you Lord Jesus spoke?
Let me inform u he spoke Aramaic and hebrew same as the Apostles..

There are thousands of Old testament and New testament manuscripts all written in Aramaic and hebrew.. which was used to translate the bible to english... same way they were translated to latin when latin was the Europe's dominant language..so who told u the bible was written in latin and Greek. .

The problem with u is that u dont know how little u know..

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
RIP
Islam wicked religion

just imagine a world without Islam=peace

I rather go to hell than to be a Muslim

Yeah I bet hitler was a Muslim too you dumb Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ifeann:
"Allah" claims to have written the Torah
(which includes Genesis) with his own hand:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said,
"Adam and Moses argued with each other.
Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our
father who disappointed us and turned us
out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him,
'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk
(talked to you directly) and HE WROTE
(the Torah) for you with HIS OWN HAND.
Do you blame me for action which Allah had
written in my fate forty years before my
creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam
confuted Moses," the Prophet added,
repeating the Statement three times.
(Bukhari, 8.77.611)
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger
(way peace be upon him) as saying: There
was an argument between Adam and Moses.
Moses said to Adam: You are our father.
You did us harm and caused us to get out
of Paradise. Adam said to him: You are
Moses. Allah selected you (for direct
conversation with you) and WROTE with HIS
OWN HAND the Book (Torah) for you.
Despite this you blame me for an act which
Allah had ordained for me forty years
before He created me. Allah's Apostle
(may peace be upon him) said: This is how
Adam came the better of Moses and Adam
came the better of Moses. (Muslim,
33.6409)
Abu Hurairah reported the Messenger of
Allah (May peace be upon him) as saying:
Adam and Moses held a disputation. Moses
said: Adam you are our father. You
deprived us and caused us to come out
from Paradise. Adam said: You are Moses
Allah chose you for his speech and WROTE
the Torah for you WITH HIS HAND. Do you
blame me for doing a deed which Allah had
decreed that I should do forty year before
he created me? So Adam got the better of
Moses in argument. Ahmad b. Salih said
from 'Amr from Tawus who heard Abu
Hurairah. (Abi Dawud, 41.4684)
It is hardly surprising then to read the
following in Kitab al-Sunna, which many
Muslims believe to have been written by
‘Abduallah b. Ahmad, the son of the famed
Ahmad b. Hanbal, but which in any case
shows how at least some Muslims took
teachings of this sort.
"Allah wrote the Torah for Moses with His
hand while leaning back on a rock, on
tablets of pearl, and the screech of the
quill could be heard. There was no veil
between Him and him," (Vol. 1, p. 294)
So, Allah writes two contradictory books:
Qur'an and Bible? This is the "father"
Muslims want us to believe in! The Muslim
god is not even a father to Muslims as he
claims to have no children, rather only
slaves (Muslims).

The Injeel (true bible) is the book of God, what you call the bible these days is a man made fallacy. And I'm glad you went there, your bible exclusively says Jesus did not come here To abolish the law of past prophets But to fulfill them in Matthew 5:17 but yet Torah and bible contradict each other, like the Torah forbids the eating of pig but you Christians stuff down bacon like it cures cancer. Like I said, the bible Paul the apostate passed on to you is nothing but mostly man made fallacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
vooks:
Negro please!
Everything was corrupted?
Please give us the originals
And while at it tell us if man could corrupt what Allah gave to Moses whether man has corrupted what he gave Mo'

There are still parts of the bible that still proves jesus is not the son of God but rather a prophet, if you're interested, I'll be glad to refer you to them.

Cc Ifeann

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Yeah I bet hitler was a Muslim too you dumb Bleep!
useless hoe
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
useless hoe

FOH! You fucking piece of shit!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
EzioAuditore:

FOH! You fucking piece of shit!
god punish ur useless bokoharam religion
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
god punish ur useless bokoharam religion

And by God you mean Jesus right?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And by God you mean Jesus right?
u are not a Christian

u r a bokoharam. Muhammadans
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
u are not a Christian

u r a bokoharam. Muhammadans

Of course I'm not a Christian. But answer my question, by God you mean Jesus right?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
@ifeann; i thought you were smart until you begin to fall apart at the seams, like this one above that is exposing your 'weaknesses'.

since you can't start from Abraham, we shall start from Moses [AS]. do you think the children of israel [not jews because in exodus the word is not used] are not speaking the language of the masters? think about nigeria. you may not speak or write english that well since you live in poland or finland, but most educated people [count it. ready?] read, write and may speak english better than the nigerian language of their bloodline. i see how the people write my yoruba jo as joor and many more including harbehorlah instead of abiola. if nigerians mastered english if not more than their own ethnic language, for just being under british colonialism for for less than 70 years, you can imagine what happened to the preservation of the language of the children of israel that have been uprooted to egypt and have lived there for 100s of years, including at least 100 years under the yoke of slavery and oppression so much so that the birth of male child endangered the child at least alternative years.

the story of Moses [as] as a child growing up in the palace of pharaoh could not be imagined to be taught the language of the enemies of pharaoh, the children of israel. one should not forget that his mother was an au pair/nanny. you should know that the language of king is what a prince will speak not the language of servant [servant will be weak, inferior and his/her language will be deemed same]. this may be the reason that at the end of the day Aaron was made an assistant, because the language that Moses is strong in was the same that he was cultured in as a prince. thats the language of Pharaoh. and it is clear that Jethro who employed Moses and married his daughter did not speak the language of the children of israel.

in short, however you slice it, the language of Jacob was dead at some point whether before the children of Israel became slaves or at that time, just like the way the language of african slaves died in the americas and many africans with children in america don't have the children speaking authentic african language. they can't write it as those in the villages. even the elites in the cities can not speak the language and i know about both the elites and those in the diaspora.

the jews now speak yiddish. and their hebrew is hybrid and definitely not what their father Israel/Jacob spoke. research it because you need to learn. this is what i found for you: www.truthnet.org/Bible-Origins/4_How_was_Bible_written/

Hebrew

1450-516 B.C.

From the time of the Exodus, Moses in all likelihood recorded the Torah, in the Paleo-Hebrew script; this script was nearly identical with the Early Phoenician script. This same script was used throughout the land of Canaan as recorded by Isaiah in 19:18. This was the main script used until the time of the exile. It is at this point the armies of Babylon (586 B.C.), destroyed the city of Jerusalem and the Temple, taking the survivors into Babylon for seventy-years. The hostages during this period would include the Daniel and Ezekiel. (Daniel 1, Ezekiel 1:1).

539 B.C. to A.D. 500

In 539 B.C., the armies of Cyrus the Great, king of Persia, defeat Babylon, he allows the Jews to return and rebuild of the Temple to begin. This is the beginning of the Second Temple Period. After Seventy-years of captivity, many of the descendents of the Jewish captives had forgotten the Hebrew tongue and alphabet. The Aramaic alphabet was adopted for the Hebrew language, this helped the Jews make the transition, to still be a distinct people and yet being able to communicate with the society around them. Manuscripts of the Torah and Prophets were written in the Aramaic square script (Current Hebrew) rather then the earlier Paleo-Hebrew script (Ancient Hebrew). Nehemiah records the problems facing the restored Hebrew nation in 440 B.C.

i do hope you know that aramaic that was adopted had to have been different from the hebrew that was forgotten before they adopted the 'aramaic?' it would be insane for them to have the 'authentic hebrew' and leave it to 'adopt' aramaic. ifeann, i can take you around the world in 60 seconds. the 1,000s of old manuscripts you are steaming up about are in aramaic, the language used to attempt 'reconstruction' of already lost authentic materials. you can see why Allah says in 2/79 of Quran that 'woe to them who wrote 'what they call scripture' with their hands and 'knowingly lie' to people who are gullible [ifeann, malvisguy212, etc] that its from God Almighty. woe to them for what they made up so that they can gain something [so little and will not benefit them in hereafter].

my imams are scholars like yasir qadhi. listen to his lectures.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by ChynoBEATS: 3:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Ifeann:
"Allah" claims to have written the Torah
(which includes Genesis) with his own hand:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said,
"Adam and Moses argued with each other.
Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our
father who disappointed us and turned us
out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him,
'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk
(talked to you directly) and HE WROTE
(the Torah) for you with HIS OWN HAND.
Do you blame me for action which Allah had
written in my fate forty years before my
creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam
confuted Moses," the Prophet added,
repeating the Statement three times.
(Bukhari, 8.77.611)
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger
(way peace be upon him) as saying: There
was an argument between Adam and Moses.
Moses said to Adam: You are our father.
You did us harm and caused us to get out
of Paradise. Adam said to him: You are
Moses. Allah selected you (for direct
conversation with you) and WROTE with HIS
OWN HAND the Book (Torah) for you.
Despite this you blame me for an act which
Allah had ordained for me forty years
before He created me. Allah's Apostle
(may peace be upon him) said: This is how
Adam came the better of Moses and Adam
came the better of Moses. (Muslim,
33.6409)
Abu Hurairah reported the Messenger of
Allah (May peace be upon him) as saying:
Adam and Moses held a disputation. Moses
said: Adam you are our father. You
deprived us and caused us to come out
from Paradise. Adam said: You are Moses
Allah chose you for his speech and WROTE
the Torah for you WITH HIS HAND. Do you
blame me for doing a deed which Allah had
decreed that I should do forty year before
he created me? So Adam got the better of
Moses in argument. Ahmad b. Salih said
from 'Amr from Tawus who heard Abu
Hurairah. (Abi Dawud, 41.4684)
It is hardly surprising then to read the
following in Kitab al-Sunna, which many
Muslims believe to have been written by
‘Abduallah b. Ahmad, the son of the famed
Ahmad b. Hanbal, but which in any case
shows how at least some Muslims took
teachings of this sort.
"Allah wrote the Torah for Moses with His
hand while leaning back on a rock, on
tablets of pearl, and the screech of the
quill could be heard. There was no veil
between Him and him," (Vol. 1, p. 294)
So, Allah writes two contradictory books:
Qur'an and Bible? This is the "father"
Muslims want us to believe in! The Muslim
god is not even a father to Muslims as he
claims to have no children, rather only
slaves (Muslims).

Mxcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by 9jaforlife: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
EzioAuditore:

The Injeel (true bible) is the book of God, what you call the bible these days is a man made fallacy.

End of Story!

And I'm glad you went there, your bible exclusively says Jesus did not come here To abolish the law of past prophets But to fulfill them in Matthew 5:17 but yet Torah and bible contradict each other, like the Torah forbids the eating of pig but you Christians stuff down bacon like it cures cancer. Like I said, the bible Paul the apostate passed on to you is nothing but mostly man made fallacy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by 9jaforlife: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ifeann:

When u muslims lying christians give stupi.d explanations like this i wonder if Christianity steals ur common sense...

The torah and christain scriptures u call injeel have been dated to be exactly the ones mohammed would have had access to when he affirmed the injeel and torah in an effort tp decieve christians and jews .. they are all older than mohammed. .. they are the original manuscripts that form the bible.

Always contradicting your lying self! Here you believe that the Torah and Injeel are ORIGINAL CHRISTIAN SCRIPTURES, but in your next statement...

Again if u believe that ur god allowed His ( i.e. Allah's) alledged books (torah and injeel) get corrupted then he is NOT a god of infinite power..u just discredit ur islamic allah.

Now they (Torah and Injeel) have suddenly become Allah's books, corrupted and have nothing to do with Christianity

You are sooo deeply confused that you don't even know what to believe!!

Ur quran on the other hand had several contradictory versions. This was what informed caliph uthman to burn thousands of qurans during his reign. So much information was lost. .. this is most likely why u need the hadiths to understand several stories in the quran..

Not a single word of the Quran was lost and the Quran can be understood without the help of hadiths. But suit yourself, this will just be like a drop in the ocean of your white lies!

I believe in a God that does not make mistakes and is perfect and his words can never be corrupted.

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, the byeboo doesn't agree with you!

Jeremiah 8:8
How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Empiree: 2:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Okay, this one is interesting. I didnt know a thread like this exist. So madam still at it.

Anyways, @AllNaijaBlogger, kindly visit here to learn more. We ain't bigots for speaking the truth. Please be able to differentiate between interfaith dialogue and bigotry. Thanks

Are we all wrong @AllNaijaBlogger?. Please .......................think. Thanks

@ifeann, technically, you are discomfited here. You seem to be bewildered the way brothers and sisters handsomely handled you on this thread.

Well, if your game is not over yet, it's almost. Remove that mole from your eyes and accept the truth of Islam.

Remove it.......NOW!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Empiree: 3:25am On Apr 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Then how come he (allah) could still say men changed the bible?
This is easy. It's actually a recycled question. It is like saying why did Allah preserve the Quran and allow His earlier books of divine revelation to be changed or lost? Answer to this question lies in three facts:

i- The earlier prophets and their books were sent to a particular people in particular periods of history. Once the period ended, a new prophet was sent with a new book to replace the previous book. So, it was not necessary that these books be preserved by Allah. The preservation of the earlier books was left up to the people as a test for them. Thus, when the people went astray, they changed what was written in the books which their prophets brought in order to make allowable the things which were forbidden to them. In that way, all of the earlier books of revelation became either changed or lost.

ii- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last prophet whom Allah sent, and he was not sent to a particular people or a particular time. He was sent to all of mankind until the end of the world. Allah said in the Quran,

"I have only sent you (Muhammad) as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most men do not understand." [Noble Quran 34:28]

Thus, his book of revelation, the Quran, had to be specially preserved from any form of change or loss so that it would be available to all the generations of man until the last day of the world.

iii- The Quran was the main miracle given to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to prove that he was a true prophet of Allah and not an impostor. So, the Quran had to be saved to prove to the later generations that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was really the last prophet of Allah. All of the false prophets who came after Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) brought books which they claimed to be revealed from Allah, but none of them have the miraculous ability to be memorized by thousands, nor have they improved on the message of the Quran. The significance of the Quran's preservation is that Islam has been kept in its original purity because of it. Humanity can always return to the sources of Islam no matter what people may have added or forgotten in time. All of the essential principles of Islam are to be found in the Quran. Consequently, the preservation of the Quran meant the preservation of Islam in its final form. The loss of the Gospel of Jesus means that Christians can never return to the true teachings of Prophet Jesus(AS) except by accepting Islam. Similarly, the original Torah was lost when Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonians. Thus, the Jews cannot return to the pure teachings of Prophet Moses except by following Islam. It is only in Islam that the pure teachings of the prophets have been preserved without any change. That is why Allah said in the Quran,

"Verily, the only acceptable religion to Allah is Islam."[Noble Quran 3:19]

Even usermane that seems to support you Christians (especially ifeann) said this about Bible. I have to agree with him here.

usermane:
People tend to forget that the Gospel of Jesus, am talking of the original revealations recorded by Jesus was lost and the current gospels are lacking in the complete message of Jesus. This is why you 'll think christianity fairer than Islam, well bring forth the original Gospel and we 'll be good to compare.

[quote author=usermane post=20094120]

The Gospel was God 's revealation to the Messiah, just like the Qur'an and Torah. It was a scripture and not a biography of Jesus. From the existence of Four gospels(Matthew,Mark,Luke and John) you should know something went wrong. Infact, these four gospels are the generally accepted ones.Report shows that there existed several other gospels which were rejected in favour of these four, like Gospel of barnabas. I think you know very well that Christ followers were persecuted and had to flee, disunite and remain scattered over the kingdoms after Jesus death. Couldn't it be that the Jews and Romans had attacked the Gospel as well?

I hope malvisguy212 will not keep asking this question again. He was answered before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by malvisguy212: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Empiree:
This is easy. It's actually a recycled question. It is like saying why did Allah preserve the Quran and allow His earlier books of divine revelation to be changed or lost? Answer to this question lies in three facts:

i- The earlier prophets and their books were sent to a particular people in particular periods of history. Once the period ended, a new prophet was sent with a new book to replace the previous book. So, it was not necessary that these books be preserved by Allah. The preservation of the earlier books was left up to the people as a test for them. Thus, when the people went astray, they changed what was written in the books which their prophets brought in order to make allowable the things which were forbidden to them. In that way, all of the earlier books of revelation became either changed or lost.

ii- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last prophet whom Allah sent, and he was not sent to a particular people or a particular time. He was sent to all of mankind until the end of the world. Allah said in the Quran,

"I have only sent you (Muhammad) as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most men do not understand." [Noble Quran 34:28]

Thus, his book of revelation, the Quran, had to be specially preserved from any form of change or loss so that it would be available to all the generations of man until the last day of the world.

iii- The Quran was the main miracle given to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to prove that he was a true prophet of Allah and not an impostor. So, the Quran had to be saved to prove to the later generations that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was really the last prophet of Allah. All of the false prophets who came after Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) brought books which they claimed to be revealed from Allah, but none of them have the miraculous ability to be memorized by thousands, nor have they improved on the message of the Quran. The significance of the Quran's preservation is that Islam has been kept in its original purity because of it. Humanity can always return to the sources of Islam no matter what people may have added or forgotten in time. All of the essential principles of Islam are to be found in the Quran. Consequently, the preservation of the Quran meant the preservation of Islam in its final form. The loss of the Gospel of Jesus means that Christians can never return to the true teachings of Prophet Jesus(AS) except by accepting Islam. Similarly, the original Torah was lost when Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonians. Thus, the Jews cannot return to the pure teachings of Prophet Moses except by following Islam. It is only in Islam that the pure teachings of the prophets have been preserved without any change. That is why Allah said in the Quran,

"Verily, the only acceptable religion to Allah is Islam."[Noble Quran 3:19]

Even usermane that seems to support you Christians (especially ifeann) said this about Bible. I have to agree with him here.

where in the quran it say the bible is corrupted? Why will Allah referred you" muslims" to a corrupted book?if the bible was corrupted AFter muhammed had died, doesent this means Allah is not ominepotent? An ominepotent God will not ask his children to seek for guidance in a book that will be altered in the future.

The bible that was used during the time of muhammed is still the bible we have today,that why the Arab christians did not believe in muhammed as a prophet because they know there scripture very well, in facts muhammed find it difficult to reconciled with them, why? Because they knew muhammed contradicts the bible they have with them, as a matter of facts the same problems the Arab christians had with muhammed is the same nowadays christians and muslims is having,and the reason is the same thing,the SCRIPTURE.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by Empiree: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
where in the quran it say the bible is corrupted? Why will Allah referred you" muslims" to a corrupted book?if the bible was corrupted AFter muhammed had died, doesent this means Allah is not ominepotent? An ominepotent God will not ask his children to seek for guidance in a book that will be altered in the future.

The bible that was used during the time of muhammed is still the bible we have today,that why the Arab christians did not believe in muhammed as a prophet because they know there scripture very well, in facts muhammed find it difficult to reconciled with them, why? Because they knew muhammed contradicts the bible they have with them, as a matter of facts the same problems the Arab christians had with muhammed is the same nowadays christians and muslims is having,and the reason is the same thing,the SCRIPTURE.
[size=20pt]AFALATAKILUN[/size]

@malvis, you longed enough with muslims now and you have ran out of idea and techinicalities. Anything and everythingelse you have been saying or asking is recycle. I, empire.e invite you to the religion of Al-Islam and become a Muslim.
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Empiree:

@malvis, you longed enough with muslims now and you have ran out of idea and techinicalities. Anything and everythingelse you have been saying or asking is recycle. I, empire.e invite you to the religion of Al-Islam and become a Muslim.

i Shaheed Bin Aliyu also invite you malvisguy.. save yourself from grave and hereafter sufferness ..stop denying God and listen to your heart

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by malvisguy212: 1:26am On Apr 10, 2015
Empiree:

dint the quran direct you muslims to the early scripture? YES ,and the muslims say the scripture has been altered. does this seems like the character of an ominipotent God who know the future? If satan manipulate you to say yes , why will an ominipotent God advice you to seek for knowledge in a corrupted book? I will keep on asking this question any day any time, deal with it.

Christians don't say the quran is corrupted but we simply say the quran is the word of satan trying to manipulate the truth.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

And the bible say in Corinthians 4:4
In their case the god of this world has
blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to
keep them from seeing the light of the
gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the
image of God.

So I advice you to resist the devil
James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God.
Resist the devil, and he will flee from
you.

No, thanks,am a christian by his grace.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by malvisguy212: 1:29am On Apr 10, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

i Shaheed Bin Aliyu also invite you malvisguy.. save yourself from grave and hereafter sufferness ..stop denying God and listen to your heart
do you think you can save your self?
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by malvisguy212: 1:37am On Apr 10, 2015
In trying to hid the lies of empiree rilwayn say adam was created together with the earth. See how satan manipulate someone to tell lie.
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:41am On Apr 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
do you think you can save your self?

of course yes.... it's like heaven helps who helps themselves.... it's when you want to save yourself that God will grant it. ...

i was a flirt... i tried so hard saving myself... eventually God help me get out of the bad behavior... and everything else just paved way for themselves..
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by malvisguy212: 1:51am On Apr 10, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

of course yes.... it's like heaven helps who helps themselves.... it's when you want to save yourself that God will grant it. ...

i was a flirt... i tried so hard saving myself... eventually God help me get out of the bad behavior... and everything else just paved way for themselves..
proverb 14:12
There is a way that appears to be right,
but in the end it leads to death.
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:01am On Apr 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
proverb 14:12
There is a way that appears to be right,
but in the end it leads to death.

you even altered Bible verses.. that verse is talking about men and women.. you think i don't have Bible?

Proverbs 14:1 Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. 14:2 He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him. 14:3 In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them. 14:4 Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox. 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies. 14:6 A scorner seeketh wisdom, and findeth it not: but knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth. 14:7 Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge. 14:8 The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit. 14:9 Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour. 14:10 The heart knoweth his own bitterness; and a stranger doth not intermeddle with his joy. 14:11 The house of the wicked shall be overthrown: but the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish. 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. 14:13 Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness. 14:14 The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself. 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

besides, what are you trying to prove with the verse
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by boykas(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Frankmishael:
RIP
Islam wicked religion

just imagine a world without Islam=peace

I rather go to hell than to be a Muslim

be ready to roast for ever..
Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by boykas(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
dint the quran direct you muslims to the early scripture? YES ,and the muslims say the scripture has been altered. does this seems like the character of an ominipotent God who know the future? If satan manipulate you to say yes , why will an ominipotent God advice you to seek for knowledge in a corrupted book? I will keep on asking this question any day any time, deal with it.

Christians don't say the quran is corrupted but we simply say the quran is the word of satan trying to manipulate the truth.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

And the bible say in Corinthians 4:4
In their case the god of this world has
blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to
keep them from seeing the light of the
gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the
image of God.

So I advice you to resist the devil
James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God.
Resist the devil, and he will flee from
you.

No, thanks,am a christian by his grace.

why are Christians always contradict themselves. Ur James 4 v 7..
. And another Christians says give ur life to Christ.. Sorry.. Who do u really want me to give my life to. Cuz my souls and heart only goes to my creator.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2015
allahh is as confused as his prophet muhamMAD
Both of dem re responsible for the problems d world is facing rite now
Bokoharam isil hamas hezbollah alshabaab yemen iraq iran alqueada houthi paris attack etc and what dey tell u is dat dey re infinitesimal and can't be used to judge all muslims
I pity those dat fall for dat crap, islam is a disaster to dis world, and we nid to condemn their actions
MuhamMAD was a rapist and a bandits in his lifetime, how come some blind fellows gave him a status of a prophet
Islam is indeed a religion of piss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How I Love The ‘evil’ Of Prophet T.B JOSHUA / Can Prayers Change Nigeria? / XENOPHOBIA: TB Joshua Cries In His Church, Says; Africa Unite! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.