Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks (10691 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Masterpiece From Yanni? / Asa - Bed Of Stone (all Tracks) - Download Free / Yanni, Enya, Enigma, SARAH Brightman..who Serenades You Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks by PAT4HOT(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Please I have been wondering were I can all the yanni tracks free of charge and probably other jazz. Please anyone with useful information should let me know. God bless
Re: Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks by witnezHD(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
ask Google
Re: Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tubidy.com
Mp3skull.com

That the only two I know

I have up to 50 yanni songs and that of enya too...good for relaxation
Re: Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
waptrick.com but when downloading go for high quality because medium and low quality are scrap
Re: Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks by nwaanambra1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
SINCE YOU SO MUCH LOVE YANNI'S MUSIC PLS ENCOURAGE HIM AND BUY IT!

HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO SURVIVE AFTER SPENDING TIME AND EFFORT TO COMPOSE, PRODUCE HIS SONGS, PAY HIS INSTRUMENTALISTS AND ALL YOU DO TO ENCOURAGE HIM IS TO DOWNLOAD HIS SONGS FOR FREE!

IF YOU ARE IN HIS SHOES HOW WILL YOU FELL? undecided

WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT FAN IS WHEN YOU DO THINGS TO ENCOURAGE YOUR ARTISTS.

PERSONALLY, I DON'T JUST BUY THE ALBUMS OF ARTIST I LOVE, I ALSO MAKE DONATIONS TO THEIR CHARITIES AND NOBLE PURSUITS.

1 Like

Re: Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks by PAT4HOT(m): 6:14am On Apr 06, 2015
kevinberry:
Tubidy.com
Mp3skull.com

That the only two I know

I have up to 50 yanni songs and that of enya too...good for relaxation

Thanks a million, I will try dat dis morning. God bless.
Re: Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks by PAT4HOT(m): 6:15am On Apr 06, 2015
edozie04:
waptrick.com but when downloading go for high quality because medium and low quality are scrap

Waptrick has just 15 tracks....
Re: Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks by ayogabriel(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2015
nwaanambra1:
SINCE YOU SO MUCH LOVE YANNI'S MUSIC PLS ENCOURAGE HIM AND BUY IT!

HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO SURVIVE AFTER SPENDING TIME AND EFFORT TO COMPOSE, PRODUCE HIS SONGS, PAY HIS INSTRUMENTALISTS AND ALL YOU DO TO ENCOURAGE HIM IS TO DOWNLOAD HIS SONGS FOR FREE!

IF YOU ARE IN HIS SHOES HOW WILL YOU FELL? undecided

WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT FAN IS WHEN YOU DO THINGS TO ENCOURAGE YOUR ARTISTS.

PERSONALLY, I DON'T JUST BUY THE ALBUMS OF ARTIST I LOVE, I ALSO MAKE DONATIONS TO THEIR CHARITIES AND NOBLE PURSUITS.

I agree with you, but in a country like ours, It is almost impossible to get the album, even if u do, its the pirated ones you ll probably see. Even when you see where to get the original ones we talking about thousand to get one. As for me , I promote the local artists, buy the album, rip to my phone, but for the foreign ones. Erhn ehen that's all.
Re: Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks by PAT4HOT(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2015
ayogabriel:

I agree with you, but in a country like ours, It is almost impossible to get the album, even if u do, its the pirated ones you ll probably see. Even when you see where to get the original ones we talking about thousand to get one. As for me , I promote the local artists, buy the album, rip to my phone, but for the foreign ones. Erhn ehen that's all.
Tru talk...
Re: Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks by stiffmeister(m): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2018
PAT4HOT:
Please I have been wondering were I can all the yanni tracks free of charge and probably other jazz. Please anyone with useful information should let me know. God bless

https://azmusica.biz/singer/yanni-songs-download/

(1) (Reply)

Music Adekunle Gold – 'Ire' (Video) / Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album / Timaya New Album - De Rebirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.