Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? (1424 Views)

Between Blogger And Wordpress, Which Is Better? / Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here / Blogger And Wordpress – Which Platform Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by ACF11(f): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Using a blogger and using a wordpress which is the best?
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
I fink its WordPress. blogger is too strict abeg
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I fink its WordPress. blogger is too strict abeg
How did you know? grin
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by Lovetinz(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by Alfred200825(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2015
I think both are cool, it all depends on your knowledge of html and php.

1 Like

Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by olatunjin(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Please anyone help me to registered a blog or wordpress that I can be using....Don't no how to go about it.
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by 100ksalescom(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Its WordPress. Blogger is not close.
A better comparison would be WordPress vs Joomla
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by Alfred200825(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
olatunjin:
Please anyone help me to registered a blog or wordpress that I can be using....Don't no how to go about it.
will gladly do that for you
hit me on 07069039666
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by DangotePikin: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Its wordpress baby!
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by luigiajah(m): 1:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Blogger is better in terms of security . Have you ever see a blogger blog hacked.. WordPress is self hosted so any smart hacker can hack it
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by 100ksalescom(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2015
luigiajah:
Blogger is better in terms of security . Have you ever see a blogger blog hacked.. WordPress is self hosted so any smart hacker can hack it

Depends on your host.
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by AkinseteK(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2015
olatunjin:
I can help you to design and also register it online . you can check this site www.latestnaijainfo.com i did the design. you can call me on 08034089466
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by bedfordng(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
ACF11:
Using a blogger and using a wordpress which is the best?
you were not specific.is it wordpress self hosted or none self hosted.you can't compare blogger and self hosted wordpress.so be specific on which of the wordpress platform you mean
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by ashoksihmar(m): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2023
I found this website for SEO of WordPress and Blogger. I think you must check once https://seoneurons.com/blogger-vs-wordpress/
Re: Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? by DFSX7890(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2023
If you're just looking for a no-frills, easy-to-use blogging platform, Blogger is perfect for sharing content with friends and family. If you're running a business or want to blog professionally, you should use WordPress.org to establish a more polished brand.

(1) (Reply)

... / See Whats Adsense Has Cursed Now / Get A Website For Car Hire Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.