Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3012820 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2016
BlackBaron:

I think the REVA's are good though which maybe expected that some would get grounded due to usage and needing parts for replacement. What I don't know is how extensive the level of support we agreed with the SA company knowing that these items would be in use very frequently.

A pity that we should have had more than adequate platforms yet year on year, our acquisitions ended up looking like we got contributions from a few poorer African countries just to get on with fighting an active war.

Am not saying the Reva MRAPs are not good. But I once came across a picture showing clean Reva MRAPs with all tyres missing stalked on stones, quite a number of them with a bmp-1 and few btr4E. Or his that we lack maintenance culture.

Why would how top brass buy hardware that is not going to serve us well and in no time we are backing still looking for the same thing we've bought. For example the btr4 we acquired where but simply because they where cheap as a result of being substandard, the metal body was rusting.

A good example: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.arabic-military.com/t90999-topic&prev=search
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Nigerians we are very good in passing sentence b4 judgement.

everyday we kip on hearing dat dis stole dat .dat stole dis ,

if I may ask if all d equipment are faulty n unoperational den wot did army use in all its advancements n successful battles.

its very funny dat dey only bring up dis cooked up fancy lies wen d mass castigates d govt over its poor policy implementation eg d stupidious fall of d naira.

let dem post d full report.personal am tired of dis bit by bit dashing out of did fake report.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by doziex: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Hi Henry 240, are you the same Henry from beef eagles blog ?
If so, remember I repeatedly accused our military brass and GEJ's admin of treason for this theft of defense funds.
I could tell they were doing this, as it happened.

But some other bloggers wanted our military brass to get due process 1st.

Well now we know who the thieves are, we must all line up behind president Buhari and fight these selfish and corrupt Nigerians, military or civilian once and for all.

Let's not pass up this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2016
Somalia: Al Shabaab official killed in Hiran attack
AddThis Sharing Buttons
BELEDWEYNE, Somalia-Pro-government militias have killed senior Al Shabaab official in central Hiran region according to Somalia’s federal government.

Al Shabaab operations head in Hiran region Mohamed Al Dhegaweyne was targeted during clashes between villagers and Al Shabaab militants in Luuq Jeelow, 20km west of Beledweyne.  

Deputy Governor of Hiran region Mohamed Ibrahim Abdullahi has confirmed the death of the senior militant to the media on Saturday.

At least three other Al Shabaab fighters—believed to be his bodyguards—were also reported dead in ensuing gun-battle.

Somali National Army (SNA) commander Gen. Omar Adan Hassan told state-run station, Radio Mogadishu that government troops will assist locals in securing their vicinities.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2016
giles14:
Nigerians we are very good in passing sentence b4 judgement.

everyday we kip on hearing dat dis stole dat .dat stole dis ,

if I may ask if all d equipment are faulty n unoperational den wot did army use in all its advancements n successful battles.

its very funny dat dey only bring up dis cooked up fancy lies wen d mass castigates d govt over its poor policy implementation eg d stupidious fall of d naira.

let dem post d full report.personal am tired of dis bit by bit dashing out of did fake report.

Report on what.........?

When did the military ever posted to any report of hardware procurement, are you are nigerian......?

On hardware on the front line, the soldiers has no choice than to follow others and die like fowls because our politicians and top brass has no value for human lives.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2016
doziex:
Hi Henry 240, are you the same Henry from beef eagles blog ?
If so, remember I repeatedly accused our military brass and GEJ's admin of treason for this theft of defense funds.
I could tell they were doing this, as it happened.

But some other bloggers wanted our military brass to get due process 1st.

Well now we know who the thieves are, we must all line up behind president Buhari and fight these selfish and corrupt Nigerians, military or civilian once and for all.

Let's not pass up this opportunity.

Yeah Oga Doziex, one and the same. We've been here for a long while.

I do remember Oga, and yes i was also part of those who accused you of "fear mongering". However, looking back, i see i was hopelessly short-sighted.

I may no like Buhari as a president, however the one thing i'm sure he is doing very right is keeping Dasuki, Amosu and Badeh in prison. They should rot in jail, that's the only way we can move forward as a country. They should be joined immediately by KTJ Minimah, and Azubuike Iheajirika.

With the monies the former President (GEJ) released, the funds were well enough to at the very least properly equip the men.

The brazen acts of corruption was simply to scary. I mean, if a person provides a service of 1 naira, and pockets 1 naira, this could be argued. It is simply evil and utterly devilish to provide a service of 1 naira, then you steal 100 naira.

They should not be allowed to leave prison, if heaven wants to fall down, let it fall. If they want to die in prison because of lack of medical attention let them die. They must provide all our monies, and their families must also pay. This is blood money.

The President has to be encouraged. If this is the only thing he does through out his tenure, Nigeria would be light years better for it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
bidexiii:

Report on what.........?

When did the military ever posted to any report of hardware procurement, are you are nigerian......?

On hardware on the front line, the soldiers has no choice than to follow others and die like fowls because our politicians and top brass has no value for human lives.
oga...u de mind am?

Ah say some Nigerians de commit treason without knowing
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
pacretus:
guys i might sound a little too negative,but i really think this country can't work.it's too big to be controlled by leaders who are either religious fanatics or visionless,without any iota of love for the country.
we need a revolution now or better still go our seperate ways.
too big??923,778sqKm is big ??
separate ways as if its not dz same Nigerians that will rule the "separate ways"...guy forget!!its either we were cursed with corruption or sumtn I don't know of

I mean what does it take dz fools to do the right thing!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
too big??923,778sqKm is big ??
separate ways as if its not dz same Nigerians that will rule the "separate ways"...guy forget!!its either we were cursed with corruption or sumtn I don't know of

I mean what does it take dz fools to do the right thing!!
but u should know i wasn't refering to the landmass.what i meant was the diversity of the culture and religion.this is africa,and an average african is selfish,thinks of himself and his family.

Go to the north,you can't even live in ur home in peace at the slightest provocation heads are already off the body.
Everyone wants to develop his region first when elected to govern the people.the corruption in nigeria is a different thing entirely,why should the military be killing itself. let me not bore you with my pessimism..enjoy your day.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MikeCZA: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Henry240:

I do remember Oga, and yes i was also part of those who accused you of "fear mongering". However, looking back, i see i was hopelessly short-sighted.

I may no like Buhari as a president, however the one thing i'm sure he is doing very right is keeping Dasuki, Amosu and Badeh in prison. They should rot in jail, that's the only way we can move forward as a country. They should be joined immediately by KTJ Minimah, and Azubuike Iheajirika.

With the monies the former President (GEJ) released, the funds were well enough to at the very least properly equip the men.

The brazen acts of corruption was simply to scary. I mean, if a person provides a service of 1 naira, and pockets 1 naira, this could be argued. It is simply evil and utterly devilish to provide a service of 1 naira, then you steal 100 naira.

They should not be allowed to leave prison, if heaven wants to fall down, let it fall. If they want to die in prison because of lack of medical attention let them die. They must provide all our monies, and their families must also pay. This is blood money.

The President has to be encouraged. If this is the only thing he does through out his tenure, Nigeria would be light years better for it.
Wouldn't establishment of a arms procurement agency help reduce corruption in the department?

As money would be removed from the hands of military chiefs. Maybe they will chow small monies for salaries, incentives, training, maintainance etc.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Henry240:

I like as you yarn ur mind............. grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
#AFSF

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgfWJXfQb8w

Latest on Chibok girls. People i don tire for this country oh!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
MikeCZA:
Wouldn't establishment of a arms procurement agency help reduce corruption in the department?

As money would be removed from the hands of military chiefs. Maybe they will chow small monies for salaries, incentives, training, maintainance etc.

Procurements used to be done by the MoD, not until the insurgency began. Problem is, corruption is so entrenched that people have to be made a serious example of. If you don't make a serious example even the procurement agency would end up entangled in corruption.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
bidexiii:

I like as you yarn ur mind............. grin

Wetin person wan yarn before. People no go just dey fear God when dem dey do things. Upon all the churches and mosques wey full everywhere.

If those bastards wey chop our money no dey for that prison, mak we just know say our own don finish.

People go just dey thief without conscience, go jst dey chop money while other people husbands go dey field dey die like fowl. See number of people wey don die, 1.2 million dey IDP camp. Yet dem go get mind they thief, if na to thief small thief sef, we for fit manage am. Instead dem go just dey thief major..... Blood money.

Honestly if Buhari allow any of those crooks waka comot prison, make em just kuku open prison make every nigerian wey dey dere kuku go house.

I dey vex. No be dis kind thing dem dey forgive.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fynline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgfWJXfQb8w

Latest on Chibok girls. People i don tire for this country oh!

No be only you.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Make I post picture take remove hbp wey naija don put for my head

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
How vast is Sambisa (assuming the girls are still there) BH must be in a tight spot insisting an exchange of hostages for their captured fighters.

Also, with the release of multiple media from this terrorists, how much metadata is our intelligence services gleaning from it?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Odunayaw:
Make I post picture take remove hbp wey naija don put for my head

What's......."hbp"...... grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
BlackBaron:
How vast is Sambisa (assuming the girls are still there) BH must be in a tight spot insisting an exchange of hostages for their captured fighters.

Also, with the release of multiple media from this terrorists, how much metadata is our intelligence services gleaning from it?

There is something certain I know...... our military intellegence and authority knows where those girls are. but extracting them will be deadly.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
NIGERIAN ARMY DECLARES AHMED SALKIDA (AMBASSADOR) AHMED U BOLORI AND AISHA WAKIL WANTED

The world is quite aware of the abduction of several persons; women, children and men, including the female students of Government Secondary School Chibok, Borno State Nigeria by Boko Haram Terrorists group. Consequently, appeal was made for their unconditional release by the Federal Government. The military also made concerted efforts to rescue them.

We also appealed to Nigerians that have any information to volunteer to the military or security agencies to enable us rescue them.

However, two recent incidents have pointed to the fact that, there are three individuals namely; Ahmed Salkida, (Ambassador) Ahmed U. Bolori and Aisha Wakil that have information on the conditions and the exact location of these girls.

Therefore, the Nigerian Army hereby declare the two gentlemen and the lady wanted for interrogation. We are relying on the relevant laws of the land and in particular the Terrorism Prevention Act 2011 (as amended) where Nigerians could be punished for failure to disclose information about terrorists or terrorists activities.

This become necessary as a result of their link with the last two videos released by Boko Haram Terrorists and other findings of our preliminary investigations.

There is no doubt that these individuals have links with Boko Haram Terrorists and have contacts with them. They must therefore come forward and tell us where the group is keeping the Chibok Girls and other abducted persons to enable us rescue them.

We are therefore calling on all Nigerians and peace loving people to give us useful information on their whereabouts. We are also liaising with other security agencies for their arrest if they failed to turn up.

Thank you for your kind and usual cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Vikkie14: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
On the issue of Boko Haram, I think the military should continue with the bombardment. Some idiotic scumbags are feeling the heat and want to use the Chibok saga as excuse so that they can device ways to escape aerial bombardment. Enough of using those girls as SHIELD while keeping the military at bay. Please bomb the "BOMBABLE" and let us have respite from their rhetoric.
If we continue using those girls as excuse, then millions of other girls like them are at risk of getting the same treatment. I Remember EYE IN THE SKY. Same also, we have waited and tried enough to snatched those girls from those terrorist, which IMO is not paying off well.

WHEN DID SHEKAU AND HIS DEATH AGENTS DEVELOPED COMPASSION AND START SHOWING PARENTAL CARE??
They are simply feeling the heat BECAUSE they are now holed - up.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Vikkie14: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
bidexiii:
Presidential committee traces N2bn to Ihejirika's 5 children

http://pulse.ng/local/arms-deal-probe-presidential-committee-traces-n2bn-to-ihejirikas-5-children-id5377768.html
Our Moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! cry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tochex101(m): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Vikkie14:
On the issue of Boko Haram, I think the military should continue with the bombardment. Some idiotic scumbags are feeling the heat and want to use the Chibok saga as excuse so that they can device ways to escape aerial bombardment. Enough of using those girls as SHIELD while keeping the military at bay. Please bomb the "BOMBABLE" and let us have respite from their rhetoric.
If we continue using those girls as excuse, then millions of other girls like them are at risk of getting the same treatment. I Remember EYE IN THE SKY. Same also, we have waited and tried enough to snatched those girls from those terrorist, which IMO is not paying off well.

WHEN DID SHEKAU AND HIS DEATH AGENTS DEVELOPED COMPASSION AND START SHOWING PARENTAL CARE??

When a buddy of mine saw that video, he said exactly what you just said. According to him those terrorists are core jihadits and would have indoctrinated and shared those girls among their fighters a long time ago.
The previous increase in the rate of female suicide bombers and the condition of the first one rescued early this year - (married) proves this. In fact most should have kids already and those who refused to cooperate either tried to escape or were probably killed by this terrorists. It is hard to imagine them housed, fed and cared for by these gun wielding savages; to what effect?
This is my stand unless intelligence proves the girls shown in the video are the same ones captured in chibok.
As regards corruption, this government has its hand really full, as someone rightly said - The level of corruption in this country is mind boggling.
It'll take a mighty and lengthy push to rid ourselves of this menance. We should all support and encourage this administration in its anti corruption drive for the strength of a leader is its followers.
One thing I'm very sure of is the current administration is a listening one, the more we encourage its efforts ,the bolder they become and the better they perform.
Nigeria must be great.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
bidexiii:
Presidential committee traces N2bn to Ihejirika's 5 children

http://pulse.ng/local/arms-deal-probe-presidential-committee-traces-n2bn-to-ihejirikas-5-children-id5377768.html
whatttt..i didn't expect this from ihejirika..their trial should start already,accusations everywhere without any meaning reasult.and i think they shouldn't handle all the cases at ones to avoid unnecessary delays.All these guys put together might just be too much for PMB to handle.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
only 2billion?
wen will d witch hunting stop.it will b also great if d govt can explain y buratai and dambazu are not been investigated .

all of shouting dat d trial should being,I just laff in efik.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
bidexiii:

What's......."hbp"...... grin
high blood problem
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Vikkie14:

They even claimed most of the girls as being killed during NAF bombing raids.......
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:13am On Aug 15, 2016
giles14:
only 2billion?
wen will d witch hunting stop.it will b also great if d govt can explain y buratai and dambazu are not been investigated .

all of shouting dat d trial should being,I just laff in efik.

Can you see a mentality of a black man.

"Just only 2 billion".
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:15am On Aug 15, 2016
Odunayaw:
high blood problem

grin............lol
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2016
bidexiii:

Can you see a mentality of a black man.

"Just only 2 billion".
wetin u want make I talk ,since d govt wan dey release am small small.

if dem serious let dem post d full report make we see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.