Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3013566 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
AU SOLDIERS BEING AMBUSHED BY AL-SHABAB TERRORISTS GROUP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0cyzEEz7mY
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Someone please I'D these hardware?

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by realnas(m): 4:46am On Sep 01, 2015
bidexiii:
Someone please I'D these hardware?
that is the skyguard radar which works with the oerlikon 35 mm cannon ,I blv nigeria operates about 16 units according to wikipedia
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2015
realnas:
that is the skyguard radar which works with the oerlikon 35 mm cannon ,I blv nigeria operates about 16 units according to wikipedia

Thanks mate. Hmmmn but I haven't come across such in Nigeria army wikipedia archive may be I would av being able to I'D it in the first place.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2015
NA AA GUNS AND SOME SKY GUARD RADAR SYSTEM CAN BE SEING AT THE BACKGROUND

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
RANDOM PICTURES

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2015

"Mr Ahmed Asiri, this is Tunde from Nigeria Tribune, can you explain why your eyes are shining so wide?"

"Yes, I'll take that question. I have just watched video uploaded to youtube by your Channel TV and now i question the competence and decision making of the Egyptian Military generals.

grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Litmus:

"Mr Ahmed Asiri, this is Tunde from Nigeria Tribune, can you explain why your eyes are shining so wide?"

"Yes, I'll take that question. I have just watched video uploaded to youtube by your Channel TV and now i question the competence and decision making of the Egyptian Military generals.

grin

A funny dude that's what you are but let's not divert our focus please!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
NA PARATROOPERS

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
KDF PICTURES

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nigeria military claims recapture of key town from Boko Haram

The Nigerian army claimed Tuesday that its troops have recaptured Gamboru Ngala, a key town on the border with neighbouring Cameroon, from Boko Haram insurgents.

"The Nigerian Army has retaken the economic and strategic town of Gamboru Ngala, Borno State, from the Boko Haram terrorists group today," military spokesman Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman said in a statement.

"The triumphant troops are now busy with clearing and mopping up patrols."

The statement did not give further details.

In August last year, Boko Haram Islamists attacked an army barracks in Gamboru Ngala and captured the town.

They were driven out in February by Chadian troops who crossed into Cameroon and launched a ground offensive on Nigerian soil.

But shortly afterwards, Boko Haram fighters recaptured the strategic town and it had remained firmly in their hands ever since.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nigeria Army Reveals Current Situation of War Against Boko Haram Insurgents

The Defence Headquarters has said that the end of insurgency in Nigeria is in sight and that all known camps of insurgents on Nigerian territory have been dislodged.

According to the Acting Director, Defence Information, Col. Rabe Abubakar, the military would continue to dominate the insurgents’ hideouts in the North East so that the Boko Haram menace would end soon.

“We, for the past weeks have been in the North East to ensure that we do all what we could as military personnel to quell the activities of these insurgents.

“So far so good as I’m speaking with you the major hideouts and the major camps of the militants are no more.

“They are in disarray now, the central command of the terrorists, the center of gravity is no more with them so are scattered all over the place.

“So, what they resort to doing now is one of the characteristics of insurgency where they identify sub-targets to attack it.

“So the issue of suicide bombing here and there is not in any way bravery but is a sign of decline in their activities.

“They are now very weak and we will maintain that level of momentum so that they will not regroup again.’’

Abubakar said that information was one of the weapons of the Boko Haram insurgents and that they capitalised on it to instill fear on citizens and to portray their successes even when they have been conquered.

He also identified the media as important partners in the fight against insurgency and sought media partnership to help in moving the nation forward.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2015
RANDOM PICTURES

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
bidexiii:

A funny dude that's what you are but let's not divert our focus please!

There's a serious message isn't it obvious ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
NAF WEAPONIZED PUMA HELO

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Litmus:

There's a serious message isn't it obvious ?

Bidexiii, understand the point he is trying to make. I don't think he's trying to ridicule Nigeria, although his(litmus) choice of words and the video weren't suitable examples to use.

I don't think we want to feed the narrative of our detractors, and then they go "we told you so".

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
A NAF GAZELLE HELO WITH A "DEUCE FOUR SKULL" LOGO

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
RANDOM PICTURES

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2015
NA CTION

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2015
CAPTURED BH MILITIAS

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by realnas(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
bidexiii:
NA CTION
the NA shuld extract what so ever information they can get from them and quickly finish them up .. Keeping these terrorists alive is one risk which we can ill afford to. Look how skinny and malnourished they look sick mofos
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
realnas:
the NA shuld extract what so ever information they can get from them and quickly finish them up .. Keeping these terrorists alive is one risk which we can ill afford to. Look how skinny and malnourished they look sick mofos

Can't stop laughing realnas, they will face the court of law and the appropriate "punishment" will be leveled against them ! And don't forget that amnesty international is watching and the COAS IS TRYING TO BUILDING THE ARMIES REPUTATION NOW!

But I know they can't escape death even by trying them in the court of law, like Chad just recently did.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rugged7(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
SCREW amnesty international.

Nigeria army should mine intelligence from them and then bury them 6 feet under.

Afterall, wouldn't it be nice for them to get their virgins in the after life.?

bidexiii:

Can't stop laughing realnas, they will face the court of law and the appropriate "punishment" will be leveled against them ! And don't forget that amnesty international is watching and the COAS IS TRYING TO BUILDING THE ARMIES REPUTATION NOW!

But I know they can't escape death even by trying them in the court of law, like Chad just recently did.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
CTION PICTURES.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
@bidexii. Keep up the god works as u do the nation proud. Your reportage is rare and coinicise.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
persius555:
@bidexii. Keep up the god works as u do the nation proud. Your reportage is rare and coinicise.

Tnx man

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by X2X(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
rugged7:

Well said.

rugged7:

Nigeria army should mine intelligence from them and then bury them 6 feet under.

One bullet to the head. No need to bury. We dont have time for that.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
rugged7:

Afterall, wouldn't it be nice for them to get their virgins in the after life.?

I don't agree with screw amnesty international.

We are a proper military, not a j.anjaweed militia. There are proper ways of disposing off enemy combatants.

Bury them 6 feet under, and in 2 months time a video pops up and we are back to square zero.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2015
AIR ARM OF THE 72 MOBILE STRIKE FORCE

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2015
RANDOM PICTURES

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
A NAF PUMA WITH A DEUCE FOUR SKULL LOGO ON IT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: decatalyst(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.