Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 (1897 Views)

This Is What Happened When Your Car Air Conditioner Stop Working.. Pix / $30,000 Catacombo Coffin With Sound System & A Spotify Streaming Account / Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by imoh81(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2006
Learn how to make your cheap A/C here:

[img]http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca.nyud.net:8090/%7Egmilburn/ac/images/geoff_ac/03_fanback.jpg[/img]
http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/%7Egmilburn/ac/geoff_ac.html
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by LoverBwoy(m): 4:31am On Sep 06, 2006
interesting

technology section
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by edatika(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2007
na wa o
but u will still need iced block

this is so creative.
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by ToToChoper: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2007
I do commend this ingenuity. Excellent concept and i guess to decrease the risk of being electrocuted one has to use a longer copper and vinyl tubing,,  with the water bucket outside rather than next to one's dresser in the bedroom. Above all, my hat's of.
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by tai2(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2007
This is how poor and stingy people kill themselves, instead of simply saving enough money to buy yourself a standard air conditoner , they want to pinch money and enjoy the comforts of life. When something bad happens and someone gets electrocuted by this medieval contraption they'll start blaming the devil as usual, wink
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by nazzyon(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
tai2:

This is how poor and stingy people kill themselves, instead of simply saving enough money to buy yourself a standard air conditoner , they want to pinch money and enjoy the comforts of life. When something bad happens and someone gets electrocuted by this medieval contraption they'll start blaming the devil as usual, wink

I don't think you will have the opportunity to type the message you typed above if every one had been against the first man who discovered the first generation of computer.

I see nothing bad in what the guy posted provided that some people will gain from it.

Why don't you put the Fan in your room out? Don't you know that it can accidentally cu of your finger or even injure someone you love?

Think about it.

Anyone can Tweak any device provided that you have the knowledge or you can simply think.  

You bought a pencil to write, right? That does not mean a pencil is only meant to write. If you have an creative mind, you will discover series stuffs through only a single pencil.

You can tweak your phone to control devices that support both bluetooth and IrDA.

Even the most useless substance to a lame man, is of great discovery if you can think.

Please do not discourage.

I have to stop here 4 now ,
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by tai2(m): 1:32am On Jun 16, 2007
U have a point the computer has ALREADY been invented. Have you ever heard of the saying "don't bother re-inventing the wheel". If something already works, why try re-inventing it, besides it was just a harmless joke
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by nazzyon(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2007
Don't you know that by re-inventing you gain more ideas about your structure? And with that you will be able to include the missing into the existing.

If Job and Gates had waited in those days we would never get to where we are right now.

Just think of it, the phone you use had it been that the man who discovered the mobile phone had said "Oh, there is risk in re-discovering/re-introducing". I am rest assured that we will still remain with that Big Phone booth in our rooms.

Oh, don't you know that scientist oncce said, their are strings of illnesses attracted to using mobile phones some years back.

You know just drop it, why move around in a car, why fly in planes, why move around in boats? Ah! you know the knewly designed cars are too fast, you can be killed.

Too bad you can't.
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by mellow(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2007
You are right there. Though I still commend this ingenuity.

If you can't afford that which haas been made, you can atleast

try to think of something that works that can give you a bit of

comfort.
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by Seun(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2007
Rich people are offended because poor people have discovered a way to enjoy the good life. F**k them.
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by deb(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2007
This is good thinking.

It should be encouraged and not discouraged

well done
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by MP007(m): 5:44am On Jun 24, 2007
why do nigerians like cutting corners, ? trying to run folks outta biz
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by Seun(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2007
This is not about cutting folks out of business. What stops AC importers from going into manufacturing? Don't you know that those you are importing from also started in this way? Progress is a good thing please.

Why do we like cutting corners? Because we don't have so much money. Is it a crime not to have enough money to buy a standard air-conditioner and enough fuel to power it when all one needs is a a little cool breeze?

Don't you know that some of these 'poor' people causing us trouble will behave much better if they work under AC?
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by denex: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2007
It wasn't a Nigerian that invented that contraption O! It seemed to me like an american.
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by Seun(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2007
Yes, and we can use the design free of charge to benefit nigerians. Isn't that wonderful?
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by segs4eva(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2007
Interesting! Good thinking wink
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by culasi(m): 2:35am On Aug 31, 2007
funny indeed.
Re: Construct An Air Conditioner With $30.00 by nicki1991(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2019
Dears, i see that you are more informed in air conditioners and i would apreciate if you will expose your opinion about it. I bought him last week and i am very pleased because he has good parameters and gives a cool breeze.Thanks to my neighbor, who had some problems with his air conditioner and found these guys aircon service now i can feel myself more comfortable))

Plan To Leave Nairaland For Good / How Do U Feel Wen U Think Of Death? / N97 Mini