Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. (54658 Views)

NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! / A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) / Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by jideprof: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Original content: http://www.jideprof.com/2015/04/newly-updated-price-list-of-dstv-and-gotv.html

DSTv Access Bouquet
Old price: N1,500
New price: N1,800
Available Channels: E! Entertainment, Al Jazeera, CBS Reality, Vox Africa, BET, M-Net Movies, MGM, Jiangsu TV, AfricaMagic World, Africa Magic Hausa, Africa Magic Yoruba, Maisha Magic Swahili, Style, Blackbelt TV, Fashion TV, Nat Geo wild, Channel ED, Spice TV, SuperSport Blitz, Super SportSelect 1, SuperSport Select 2, e.TV Africa, NTA+, Silverbird, AIT, Channels, MiTV, Lagos TV, K24, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Junior, JimJam, Mindset, Telemundo, HIP TV, TRACE Urban, Soundcity, One Gospel, PRTV Test Channel, FAITH, Rhema TV, DAYSTAR, Islam Channel, CCTV News, CNBC Africa, Bloomberg, ND TV247, CNC World, RAI Italia, TV5 Monde Afrique, CCTV 4, CCTV 9, CCTV F, CCTV Entertainment, China Movies Channel, Shanghai Dragon TV, Hunan TV, Kingdom Africa, Phoenix Chinese News and Entertainment, RTP International, Euro News Portugues, TV Mundial, TV Brasil

DSTv Family Bouquet
Old price: N3,000
New price: N3,600
Available Channels: All DSTv Access Packages + Nick TOONS, Africa Magic Family, Boomerang, CBS Drama, CNBC Africa, SuperSport 9, Cartoon Network, Mindset, MTV ROA, B4U Music, CNN International,Channel O and the audio channels.

DSTv Compact Bouquet
Old price: N5,000
New price: N6,000
Available Channels: All DSTv Family Packages + National Geographic, Disney Channel, Studio Universal, Universal Channel, BBC Entertainment, BBC World News, True Movie, AfricaMagic Epic Movies, Maisha Magic, Ebony Life, Discovery ID, TLC Entertainment, Food Network, Disney XD, Afro Music Pop, M-Net Movies Action Africa, China Movies channel, shanghai Dragon TV,Jiangsu TV, SONY, SONY MAX, Phoenix Chinese News and entertainment, TV Mundial, and Hunan TV.

DSTv Compact Plus Bouquet
Old price: N7,850
New price: N9,420
Available Channels: All DSTv Compact Packages + SuperSport 3, SuperSport 4 and TellyTrack

DSTv Premium Bouquet
Old price: N11,650
New price: N13,980
Available Channels: All DSTv Compact Plus Packages + SuperSport HD 6A, Supersport 6, Supersport 5 Nigeria, SuperSport HD3 Nigeria, M-Net Movies Premiere Africa, M-Net Movies Comedy Africa, M-Net Movies family Africa, M-Net Movies+ Africa, Sky News, M-Net West, M-Net Movies romance Africa, M-Net Movies Showcase Africa, M-Net Movies Action Africa, M-Net Movies Stars, M-Net Edge Africa, Vuzu Amp Africa, Comedy Central, FOX, MTV, Lifetime, Turner Classic Movies, Travel Channel, Animal Planet, BBC Knowledge, History, TRACE Sport Stars, Cbeebies, Nick Jr and BBC Lifestyle.

GOTv Bouquet
Old price: N1,000
New price: N1,200
Available Channels: AfricaMagic [Yoruba, Hausa, Epic and World], BET2, Channel ED, E! Entertainment Television, eTV Africa, GO Channel, Lagos Tv, Sony Max, AIT, Channels, MiTV, NTA, Silverbird, SuperSport Select 1, JimJam, Nickelodeon, Discovery World, Al Jazeera, Arise News, FAITH, Islam Channel, One Gospel and Soundcity.

GOTv Plus Bouquet
Old price: N1,500
New price: N1,800
Available Channels: All GOTv Bouquet + AfricaMagic Family, M=Net Movies Zone, SONY, Telemundo, Televista, Vox Africa, Zee World, SuperSport Blitz, SuperSport Select 2, Disney Junior, HipTV, Nat Geo World, CNN International, and MTV Base.

1 Like

Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by Ezemarcel(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Nice one but why the hike
Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by OCTAVO: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2015
We need competition.
Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
OCTAVO:
We need competition.
Yes o. This people are thieves. Do you know that they force us to pay additional new rates, many of those who activated 2 or 3 days before the new price took effect. I just saw on my screen 3 days later that I have outstanding to pay them or else they will cut me off. I met a lot of customers there complaining. They said it was their system that was programmed like that. I was just pissed of from their service that day. I just don't have alternative. I just don't like startimes picture quality, I would have switched to them. We need strong opposition too for dstv and gotv. Enough is enough.
Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ezemarcel:
They claimed it was because of dollars. I don't know the correlation.
Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by prommy(f): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Please does the dstv access show zee world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by lawmord(f): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pls, I subscribed for dstv compact plus but I can't access most of the channels that's supposed to come with it. Channels like disney junior, jimjam, zee world etc. I thought I shd av all the channels in dstv family alongside with the added sports channels?
Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by bodnel: 1:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Hello house I just want to get info on channels and bouquet plans for Gotv. Cus I'm planning on getting one. And how reliable is it ?
Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by jimi4us: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2015
In Europe and US, that premium price will get you full package which includes unlimited Internet data + full TV package+ Hrs of voice calls.

But dstv only give Nigerians TV that goes off when it rains.

1 Like

Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by dhtglobal(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Ezemarcel:
Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by rev2214(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Why the hike? They should make it PAYG simply becos of PHCN
Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by franzis(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Gotv is shittttty... Movie repetition, removing channels with no plan to replace it, no champions league, Europa league live matches.. Even premier league na matches involving mid and bottom placed team... And they expect me to pay 1800 every month
Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by babafunny(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Netflix Login | Netflix Movies | Best Movies On Netflix @ Www.Netflix.Com: Netflix remains the top on-demand internet streaming media for your home, office and personal use. Netflix is the best all-round..... for details. follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/netflix-login-netflix-movies-best-movies-on-netflix-www-netflix-com/
Re: Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. by VTPASS: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Subscribe to any bouquet package of your choice, renew and make easy payments on DStv using https://www.vtpass.com/dstv and also for GOtv with https://www.vtpass.com/gotv so as not to miss watching your favourite channel.

(1) (Reply)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.