Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands (91213 Views)

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Honesty007(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
tuncy:

I understand you want to teach decency in dressing... But you don't have to hip up this junk to get ladies to dress well... Its a lame and lazy bible study. Spiritual Husband ke? Why not just teach simple thing, dress well ladies!

deal with root of the tree,not the branches.
Spirits are behind operations,Administrations and Manifestations of all evil.call them demons.
Deal with the demons and the symptoms would cease.
There is nothing simple or innocent ooh.
A lot of atrocities r ongoing and people cannot speak out cos of fear.
People must heazr the truth and not ''the lord is Good blah blah blah.
The lord is good and ur life doesnt change even after cming to church for 7years.
Is light not suppose to expose darkness.
If there is light,why should it cover darkness.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by aGerald(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
lastchild:
what you wear doesn't attract a spirit spouse,spirit spouse claims you from the day you were born

I'm a professor in this issue

Doesn't harmonizes with the principles of a just and loving God
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by aGerald(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
TopHand:

Oya baby u too talk, e get the spiritual wife, emm.. sorry I mean spiritual wives, abeg send dem come my side
abi?
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Dolemite(f): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
shepherdnoble:
Clap for yourself!

Don't tell me you actually believe me. undecided
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
freecocoa:
Agnostic. Any problems?
Great. PM me I came here to make thinker friends.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Macelliot:

talk is cheap....
If I show u a guy in this spiritual wife saga.... U will pity him...
That guy has serious psychological problem. Hallucination of d highest level. Tell him 2 see a shrink.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Macelliot(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
pinkbee:

That guy has serious psychological problem. Hallucination of d highest level. Tell him 2 see a shrink.
I don't blame u....
You think u are always right?
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Honesty007(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
ProudEdoMan:
You can’t cast out what does not exist! If for example you are trying to drive out a fly from a bottle that does not contain a fly, you will never succeed because there is no fly in the bottle. No matter how long you try, you will never succeed because no fly is in the bottle.

Some people have been trying to cast out spirit husband/wife from their lives for over twenty years without success. The truth is that no matter how long a person attempts to cast out spirit husband/wife from his/her life, he/she cannot succeed because spirit husband/wife does not exist.

The doctrine of spirit husband/wife is a trick of the devil. And praying to cast out spirit husband/wife is not the solution to the trick. The only solution to the trick is the realisation that you don’t have a spirit husband/wife. When you know you don’t have an evil spirit, you then become free. This explains why the Bible says when you know the truth; it shall make you free (John 8:32).

Never you believe you have a spirit husband/wife or any other evil spirit. Any one that believes he or she has an evil spirit suffers accordingly.

If a sister for example who desires to get married believes she has a spirit husband or serpentine spirit, then the devil has concluded his work in the sister’s life and she can never get married. No matter how hard she fasts or prays, she will still experience problems like someone that has an evil spirit. In fact the more she prays against the evil spirit, the more her problem increases because praying against the evil spirit is an indication that she believes she has the evil spirit. And because she believes she has an evil spirit, she suffers like people who have evil spirits, in spite of the fact that she prays against the evil spirit. What happens to a person is what he believes and not what he prays for.

Apart from the fact that spirit husband/wife doesn’t exist; no Christian can have an evil spirit. If you are a Christian, do not be deceived. You cannot have

you can read more here http://www.pastorchrisblog.com/2014/12/the-trick-of-spirit-husbandwife-part.html?m=1

have u forgotten dat darkness is to be exposed by light?

Why should u say that noone has spirit husbands except they believe it
Can satan cast out satan? They would always agree.
Those who say they don't have spirit husband or dont beieve they have r in bondage becos can two work together except they agree.

Mind u SATAN always wants people to doubt his existence and work so that he can destroy them.

So the greatest work of the devil is to make people not to believe he or demons exist. Do that at ur own peril. The fact is that demon possesed alwas agree with demons.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Honesty007(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
ProudEdoMan:
Do Spirits Get Married?

Then come unto him the Sadducees, which say there is no resurrection; and they asked him, saying,

Master, Moses wrote unto us, if a man’s brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed.

And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise.

And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also.

In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? For the seven had her to wife.

And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the Scriptures, neither the power of God?

For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

– Mark 12:18-25

Jesus Christ speaking in the above passage confirms that angels don’t get married. Angels are spirits and they don’t get married. People who teach that spirit husbands/wives exist say that they are demon spirits. Demon spirits are angels as well. They are fallen angels and they don’t get married. In the Scripture, there are so many places where demon spirits are referred to as angels.

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.

– 2 Peter 2:4

In the passage above, demon spirits are referred to as angels. Demon spirits are angels that sinned. They are angels; they are fallen angels. And Jesus Christ said that at the resurrection there would be no marriages because we would be like angels. That means angels don’t get married. And demon spirits are angels. If angels don’t get married and demon spirits are angels, who then are the spirit husbands/wives?

demons are fallen angels, Jesus referred to angels in heaven and still on God's side,he didnt refer to demons.
Remember demons seek a body to manifeest in many forms.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Macelliot:

I don't blame u....
You think u are always right?
How can u blame me when u don't know me?
U seem frustrated, get medical help biko
I'm not d cause of ur failures
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by shepherdnoble: 12:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Dolemite:

Don't tell me you actually believe me. undecided
Believe your weird thought;>? You need deliverance.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Macelliot(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2015
pinkbee:

How can u blame me when u don't know me?
U seem frustrated, get medical help biko
I'm not d cause of ur failures
Since you don't believe, then why tagged them "people suffering from physological dis-order."
In ur own mind, "Anything that happens.... Get a medical help"...
Nwanne seriously, you need a medical help.......
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Since you don't believe, then why tagged them "people suffering from physological dis-order."
In ur own mind, "Anything that happens.... Get a medical help"...
Nwanne seriously, you need a medical help.......
Ur mental disease has no name yet. Scientists r still working on it, u still have hope.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Macelliot(m): 7:43am On Apr 15, 2015
pinkbee:

Ur mental disease has no name yet. Scientists r still working on it, u still have hope.
Hahahaha.... I like your tactics..... Funny lady....
I'm a Scientist.....
What happened to the theory some of the middle-ages Scientist? Majority were disproved.... Even this Present theories might be disproved by new modern Scientists to come.....

The scientific facts you beleive today might be disaproved tommorow by another Scientist.....
Your tactics doesn't work... By the way, How was the night?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by sprayer(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2015
This is a very serious issue affecting several thousands of innocent people, males and females, out there.

If there is anyone saying these claims are fake and that spirit spouses don't exist, they should think again.

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children

https://www.nairaland.com/2080007/issues-sex-dream-spirit-wife
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Honesty007(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
richiepolymer:

Wow!!!
How does it transform to spirit husband? Where in the bible is the word "spirit husband"?
So if spirit husband procreates with our women, they are supposed to produced giants abi? How many giants do we have as of today? So if there are none isn't it logical to say there are no spirit husbands anywhere here? Anyways your religious background is what is influencing your thoughts processes.

things have become spiritual my bro,these things are happening in the spirit realm.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by sprayer(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2015
Jesus cares about your troubles.
Cast your burdens unto Him and He shall bring you relief, for His yoke is easy and His burden light.

His words:
"For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:30.

Whatever terrible situation you are passing through, the Lord Almighty shall bring you out victorious and shall take you to your promised Canaanland on His graceous wings of glory!

For everyone else out there, suffering terribly in the hands of various sex demons or spirit entities molesting you in your sleep, I say this prayer with the authority of Christ Jesus,

" ...that at the name of Jesus every knee MUST bow, of those in heaven, those on earth, and those under the earth", Philippians 2:10, Romans 14:11

Hence, every demonic knees, every satanic knees, every disturbing knees and indeed the kness of all spirit entities molesting you sexually in your sleep or your loved ones in their sleep, MUST bow this day and submit totally to the overpowering authority of Jesus Christ.

These evil spirits have troubled and tormented you this far but listen to the assuring word of God,

"This far you have come, but no further!
Here (today) your proud waves (of sexual assualt and torment ) MUST stop!" Job 38:11

It is mandatory.
They MUST pack their load and exit your life and the lives of your loved ones today in the Mighty name of Jesus!

Today, receive your deliverance from barrenness.
Receive your deliverance from the grip of unproductivity.
Receive your deliverance from the spirit that causes you miscarriage.
Receive deliverance from unemployment and poverty.

Today, receive the grace to excel and succeed exceedingly at what you do.
Receive the grace to enjoy your relationship with your God-chosen spouse.
Receive the grace for a happy marrage and indeed a happy home.
Receive the grace for abundance.

Today,
Receive the grace to be who you were divinely programmed to be.
Receive the grace to live a happy and fulfilled life.

Today,
Receive the peace of God into your life.

May you not experience disappointments, misfortunes, broken promises and failures anymore in the Mighty name of Jesus! Amen.

Stay blessed and highly energised for greatness!

Shalom!
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by omonnakoda: 12:24pm On May 13, 2015
ProudEdoMan:
You can’t cast out what does not exist! If for example you are trying to drive out a fly from a bottle that does not contain a fly, you will never succeed because there is no fly in the bottle. No matter how long you try, you will never succeed because no fly is in the bottle.

Some people have been trying to cast out spirit husband/wife from their lives for over twenty years without success. The truth is that no matter how long a person attempts to cast out spirit husband/wife from his/her life, he/she cannot succeed because spirit husband/wife does not exist.

The doctrine of spirit husband/wife is a trick of the devil. And praying to cast out spirit husband/wife is not the solution to the trick. The only solution to the trick is the realisation that you don’t have a spirit husband/wife. When you know you don’t have an evil spirit, you then become free. This explains why the Bible says when you know the truth; it shall make you free (John 8:32).

Never you believe you have a spirit husband/wife or any other evil spirit. Any one that believes he or she has an evil spirit suffers accordingly.

If a sister for example who desires to get married believes she has a spirit husband or serpentine spirit, then the devil has concluded his work in the sister’s life and she can never get married. No matter how hard she fasts or prays, she will still experience problems like someone that has an evil spirit. In fact the more she prays against the evil spirit, the more her problem increases because praying against the evil spirit is an indication that she believes she has the evil spirit. And because she believes she has an evil spirit, she suffers like people who have evil spirits, in spite of the fact that she prays against the evil spirit. What happens to a person is what he believes and not what he prays for.

Apart from the fact that spirit husband/wife doesn’t exist; no Christian can have an evil spirit. If you are a Christian, do not be deceived. You cannot have

you can read more here http://www.pastorchrisblog.com/2014/12/the-trick-of-spirit-husbandwife-part.html?m=1
I agree with your logic which extends to imply : THERE IS NO DEVIL
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by tpiah01: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by tpiah01: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2015
cold:
Hmmm..the irony of these issues that Christians keep harping on about..marine spirits,spirit husbands/wives etc is that they also claim there is an all knowing and all powerful god who apparently seems helpless to prevent these evil beings from taking over his human creations.
My question goes thus,if this omnipresent,omniscience,omniblablabla god is incapable of stopping these demons from multiplying and tormenting his followers,what exactly is his use? What purpose does he serve? Because from all indications,in spite of the incessant prayers from millions of prayer warriors these so called demons are showing no signs of abating. If anything,they have quadrupled in size. So what exactly is god doing about it?

what the bible says is when the Son sets you free, you shall be free indeed.

However, if you do not know, accept or believe you are free,then you remain in bondage.

there's no two ways about it.

Sometimes it's not about God (who has done His own part), its about you.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by tpiah01: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2015
John 8:34

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Blessytee(f): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ok
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by tpiah01: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
sometimes some ladies need to look at themselves though, like often attracts like.
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by oyindelacreme(f): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
lastchild:
what you wear doesn't attract a spirit spouse,spirit spouse claims you from the day you were born

I'm a professor in this issue
So pls tell how and what to do?
Re: How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands by Honesty007(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
oyindelacreme:
So pls tell how and what to do?

Deliverance is the only solution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Why Are Christians Such Liars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.