Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. (5677 Views)

Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination / Giant Medium Small Snails Available For Sale. / Large Quantity Of Plantain Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Toks2008(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Are you into catering services or do you run a restaurant?

Do you want snails in large quantity for your party?

Diamond Field farms can meet your demands, minimum supplies of 300pcs delivered anywhere in Nigeria.

call 09052214369

Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Richogroup: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
do you sell wholesale.it is bush snail.buyers in local market in benin
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Yes i do and that is what i am about to write on.

Third party resellers are welcomed and you can make N20 or N50 on each if you know how to resell to good buyers and of-course they are all bush snails.
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is imperative to state here that while it is good o set up snail farming,it is advisable to rather liaise with a good snail farm in such a way that rather than go through the stress of the rigorous breeding process and the waiting process,you can easily make fast and worthwhile profits been a reseller making fast profits from N20 to even N100 per snail.

We have restaurants all over the country,people party regularly and the sizes you can buy for N200 from me can be sold at N250 to restaurants and even at N300 directly to consumers and the ones i give you for N150 can easily be sold at N180/N200.
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Richogroup: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
i will talk to the buyers to inform them of the availability of home grow snails and know how the marketing will be.for now i will need a snail for sample
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Toks2008(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Richogroup:
i will talk to the buyers to inform them of the availability of home grow snails and know how the marketing will be.for now i will need a snail for sample

Lol,there is nothing like home grown or bush grown snail. WHY?

1. Edible snails eat same food which are dirts,leaves and vegetables.

2. They grow at the same phase with no growth enhancers as done with chickens.

Snails are snails.

i supply medium size at N230 which weighs around 60 to 80grams which can be resold for N300 or more to consumers and this is the type restaurants sell for N500.

I supply big sizes at N280 which weighs around 80 to 100grams and can be resold at N350 or more to consumers and this is the type restaurants sell for N700.

But these prices are only for minimum quantity of 300pieces.

You can tap into this lucrative business by hetting a good location to sell to consumers and selling 300pcs a week can fetch you consistent profit of over 20k weekly.

My mobile number is on the attached image.
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Toks2008(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2015
Agriculture is the best way to ensure consistent income because people must eat so get involved in snails distribution to regular market sellers or to end consumers as well as restaurants and caterers making good profits.

Order today and make minimum of N50 on each snail you supply and trust me, with good network you can be supplying at least 500pcs a week making a passive N25,000 every week asides from your regular corporate business or 8-5job.
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Toks2008(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2015
Some people have expressed fears concerning the transaction module operand as regards long distance but this is how it goes.

No matter where you reside in Nigeria we will get your supplies accross to you.

Remember that the minimum supplies we make is 300pcs and all you need do is follow these process..

1. Call to place your order and state ur exact location

2.If you have anyone in Lagos,just send the person down to our office to make payment directly to us as it is cash and carry basis but if you can try to give us the benefit of doubt,you can make a transfer of the money to our account.

3.Depending on where you live in Nigeria,you will recieve your order latest 48hrs maximum after payment.

Its that simple.
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Belgams: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Belgams snail farms here at your service, the festive season is approaching, I know you all will need your snails. To busy to go to the market to buy? Don't worry we do home delivery. Too busy to wash? Or you don't just like touching the slime? Don't worry, we wash and package. Too busy to cook or you don't know how to? Don't worry we also cook and supply. Contact us on 08059017002, 09032199252(whatsapp). BBM: 55EC711C. Email: adambelgore70@gmail.com

Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Toks2008(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2015
Belgams:
Belgams snail farms here at your service, the festive season is approaching, I know you all will need your snails. To busy to go to the market to buy? Don't worry we do home delivery. Too busy to wash? Or you don't just like touching the slime? Don't worry, we wash and package. Too busy to cook or you don't know how to? Don't worry we also cook and supply. Contact us on 08059017002, 09032199252(whatsapp). BBM: 55EC711C. Email: adambelgore70@gmail.com

Nice one...keep it up
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by fayodele(f): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
@Edible snails. I've tried calling you but the number quoted was saying switched off. I need snails here in Lagos for reselling. Pls contact me 09036755142. Thanks. Phunmyfoods
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Toks2008(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
fayodele:
@Edible snails. I've tried calling you but the number quoted was saying switched off. I need snails here in Lagos for reselling. Pls contact me 09036755142. Thanks. Phunmyfoods

Sorry for the glitch.

Just as i stated,i only supply not less than 300pieces so for those interested you can call this line....o8o23146o46

50 to 60grams at N200 each and above 60grams to 80grams for N250. You can just get any smail from the regular market and weigh it after removing the shell to have an idea of the weight.
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by marissanutri(f): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hi, Interested snails buyers, large snails for sale.. call me on 08073246507.
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by Z007: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
so what is your ofiice address in lagos? also what species do you rare, Fulicas or Marginatas?
Toks2008:
Some people have expressed fears concerning the transaction module operand as regards long distance but this is how it goes.

No matter where you reside in Nigeria we will get your supplies accross to you.

Remember that the minimum supplies we make is 300pcs and all you need do is follow these process..

1. Call to place your order and state ur exact location

2.If you have anyone in Lagos,just send the person down to our office to make payment directly to us as it is cash and carry basis but if you can try to give us the benefit of doubt,you can make a transfer of the money to our account.

3.Depending on where you live in Nigeria,you will recieve your order latest 48hrs maximum after payment.

Its that simple.
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by laudate: 3:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Toks2008:
Are you into catering services or do you run a restaurant?

Do you want snails in large quantity for your party?

Diamond Field farms can meet your demands, minimum supplies of 300pcs delivered anywhere in Nigeria.

call 09052214369

Where is your location? undecided
Re: Get large quantity of edible giant land snails. by methyl: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2018
Contact if you are interested in big giant snail size we can supply your restaurant and your catering service 08188373898

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products / Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) / Happy Holidays, Register Your Business Name And Limited Company With Cac Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.