Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

How To Make Ankara Beaded Necklace - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Ankara Beaded Necklace (5538 Views)

A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. / Exclusive Beaded Jewelry Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Ankara Beaded Necklace by Merlissa(f): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Happy Easter to everyone.. Hope you all had or is having a wonderful easter? As for me, my easter had been fun especially with making my Ankara accessories.. I love in fact am obsessed with ankara fabrics. Its so bad that I can spend my last #500 on Ankara fabrics.

Today, I’d explain the process of making #AnkaraBeadedNecklace and I’d love if you all can try and post your end result and also share it.  Enjoy! cheesy

Materials Needed
* A pair of Scissors
* Thread
* Needle (optional)
* Beads of any kind
* Any fabric of your choice

Steps

1) Using the beads of your choice, wrap it around the fabric (that way you can measure the amount you need to cut. Remember to leave allowance.) 

2) After measuring, use your scissors to cut out the material and fold into 2 equal halves and iron the fabric as this would make your work neater

Continue https://inmyownwordsblogdotcom1./2015/04/06/diy-ankara-beaded-necklace/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Ankara Beaded Necklace by obyikye(f): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is lovely babes. Keep it up.
Re: How To Make Ankara Beaded Necklace by Merlissa(f): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
obyikye:
This is lovely babes. Keep it up.

Thank you!
Re: How To Make Ankara Beaded Necklace by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
www.goldmineliberty.com
just browse it.
pls do not write I'll of what u have no ful knowledge of
thanks.
Re: How To Make Ankara Beaded Necklace by Merlissa(f): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Niccharles:
www.goldmineliberty.com
just browse it.
pls do not write I'll of what u have no ful knowledge of
thanks.

Looooooooool

Trust me when I say I know them... I really do. after convincing me to pay 4k, they forgot to mention that if in 14 days we don't get 3 down lines we would be thrown out of the MLM... and that's how my 4k waka go.. the rules where so much that I fought with them. They lied that our up lines would help and they did Nothing.. just to sit and wait for alert.. I don't make trouble but I made sure I exposed them. That's why they changed their name.. when I remember their former name, I'd post it www.goldmineresources.com

Need more story, email me

(1) (Reply)

This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. / 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter / Learn how to make egyptian mlk,halfcaste cream,stretchmark oil,sunburn cream etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.