Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married (6241 Views)

Ladies! A Guy Share His Love Story..how He Married The Woman Who Sent Him A Fri / "I'm Seeing Things" / He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by LadyLova(f): 4:08am On Sep 06, 2006
Please help, I need your advice. I've dated a handsome, wonderful guy on and off for 4 1/2 years and just 2 years ago, he got married to the girl he was cheating on, with me. (I've always been the woman on the side)

We just got back in touch as of 6 months ago and already, we're back to being intimate. Only this time, he's married with a baby.

Since day one, we've shared great sex! I really love him, but I'm Christian and I fear GOD. What should I do? Continue our relationship, or forever walk away?

Please don't judge me, we're all imperfect and these things do happen.

UPDATE!

OKAY, THIS IS HOW THE STORY GOES,

I MET THIS GUY OVER 4 1/2 YEARS AGO. HE MET HER AROUND THE SAME TIME HE HAD MET ME. IN THE BEGINNING, HE DIDN'T TELL ME THAT HE HAD A GIRL. HE LATER CONFESSED, I ACCEPTED IT AND I WENT ALONG WITH THE PROGRAM. WE THEN  ESTABLISHED AN ON AGAIN, OFF AGAIN RELATIONSHIP. ALL THIS TIME, HE WAS CHEATING WITH ME. SHE NEVER KNEW. HE WAS DECIDING TO THOROUGHLY BE WITH ME, BUT IN THE END, THE GIRLFRIEND WON. I WAS TOLD BY HIM THAT SHE GAVE HIM AN ULTIMATUM, AND I DIDN'T. THE ULTIMATUM LED TO ENGAGEMENT AND THEN MARRIAGE. AFTER HEARING ABOUT THEIR MARRIAGE PLANS, I CALLED OUR RELATIONSHIP QUITS. WE LOST TOUCH FOR A LITTLE OVER TWO YEARS. WHAT WAS SO SAD, HE NEVER LEFT MY MIND. I THOUGHT OF HIM EVERYDAY. WHY? BECAUSE I LOVED HIM AND I HAD HOPED TO BE THE ONE HE MARRIED. I CRIED MANY NIGHTS AND SPENT HOURS ON THE PHONE GETTING ADVICE AND SUPPORT FROM MY FEMALE FRIENDS. ONCE, I CALLED HIS CEL PHONE FROM A BLOCKED NUMBER AND I HEARD A BABY CRYING. I LISTENED AND THEN I QUICKLY HUNG UP! MY HEART WAS CRUSHED, I LATER CRIED.

COINCIDENTALLY, WE MEET AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME, HE'S MARRIED. WHEN I FIRST SAW HIM AGAIN, MY HEART SKIPPED. I LOOKED AT HIS LEFT HAND AND SAW A WHITE-GOLD WEDDING BAND. MY HEART WAS CRUSHED. I NEVER KNEW THAT WE'D BE AT THIS AGAIN. ONE GOOD THING IS, WE HAVE GREAT SEX, SEX, SEX! I THINK I MIGHT BE CAUGHT UP SEXUALLY. HE'S AN AWESOME PERSON AND LOVER. I AM AS WELL. WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER, WE'RE FRIENDS AND LOVERS. WE TALK, WE LAUGH, AND I NEVER ASK HIM ABOUT HIS FAMILY. I GIVE HIM ADVICE, IF HE NEEDS IT. I'M THERE FOR HIM WHENEVER HE NEEDS ME. THIS IS A GREAT GUY, AND I AM IN DEEP LIKE (LOVE) WITH HIM. HE LOOKS AT ME AND HIS EYES TELL A MILLION STORIES. I'M SURE HE REGRETS CHOOSING HER OVER ME. IT'S SO APPARENT. POOR GUY!

I FORGOT TO SAY THAT, "I DATED HIS FRIEND BEFORE DATING HIM". THEY BOTH ARE STILL, TO THIS DAY, DEEPLY IN LIKE WITH ME. WHENEVER I BROKE UP WITH ONE, I WENT BACK TO THE OTHER, NUMEROUS TIMES. INFACT, WHEN WE BROKE UP FOR THOSE FEW YEARS, I WENT BACK TO HIS FRIEND. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIS FRIEND. IN CONCLUSION, I'LL PUT A FINAL ENDING TO MY AFFAIR. YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN ME THE COURAGE I NEED TO DO SO, AND I THANK YOU. HEY, WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES, RIGHT? GOD BLESS!
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Uche2nna(m): 4:33am On Sep 06, 2006
Did you say walk!Baby you gotta scram, I mean RUN.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by mustafar1: 5:58am On Sep 06, 2006
people are getting dumber and dumber as the minutes go by. how can u help someone cheat on his then girlfriend and now help him cheat on his now wife. and ur BUM ass self has mouth to talk about how u jump in and out of bed with him. i wonder what this generation of ours is turning into, cos me i dont know wat grace u derive from sleeping around(yes i said it, if u no like am u can kiss my ass and tell me the flavor) whether with one person or with a million people sleeping around is still sleeping around andu gonn come in here and ask our opinion. since u are giving me the priviledge of telling u wat i feel. i'll honor it and tell u point blank U NEED TO BE BITCH SLAPPED A HUNDRED TIMES OVER. people like u make thisworlda bad place to be in. 4real, i know i'm not perfect but its people like u that turn right back around and start saying "ALL GUYS ARE CHEATS" crying wolf when u know definately well that ur ass helped a couple ofthem cheat even when they dont want to. i'm expecting u to come back in here and start talking smack at me. but better hope i read the smack when i'm in my off mode cos if not u'll be shot down like a black hawk helicopter gets shot out of the sky in bahgdad. ONIRANU OSHI! and we go talk him talk say him love the guy. love ko Bleep ni!
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by LadyLova(f): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2006
In life it's good to be nice. If you can't say anything nice, then don't speak. Always keep that in mind, madame. God Bless!
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by mamaput(f): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2006
Sleeping with a married man is nit sleeping around. But It is better to be sleeping around than with a married man

A woman that says she is with a married man because she needs the money is someting i can deal with. (lets say she knows her place) But a woman saying she is in love with a married man is lost.

What goes round comes round. The woman has just had a baby; this should be the happyiest moment of their lives. I do not understand some people.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by ThisDumebi: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2006
Just go away and never to return to him!As u know it's not good to judge,don't put urself where the least one can do is to pass judgement. Life is a delicate enterprise;dont make it more so! sad
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by iice(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2006
He's married now, just let him go and look for someone else who isnt
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by ikamefa(f): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2006
@ topic this is a lost cause, like others have told you walk away from this guy, obviously you aint good enough for him,and you will be doing more harm to your self if you stay

hes just using you to scracth his unending itch, you love him? nahhhhhhhhhh dont think so , you are just deluded!
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by clocky(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2006
ah i sorry for u. what comes around goes around. when u get married ur husband will sleep with his ex too
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by kiki(f): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2006
firstly he cheated on u and got married to d gurl he cheated on u with then yall met againand this time he got a baby and a wife an du r still sleepin with him yall can be friendz and even friendz with his wife if u can do dat but ya avin sex is wrong its just wrong
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Rhodalyn(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2006
Oops!! Uhmmm-------- hold On a Sec, did U just type that?!?!?!, did i Really See this bit '' and just 2 years ago, he got married to the girl he was cheating with me, on.''

So, why would U want to Carry On Seeing a guy who ditched U just to marry another gurl, not to talk Of da One he was Cheating On U with!?!?!
now Seriously, i just dont get Sum ladies and the extent they go to just to get the love Of a man, the love Of a man who Clearly doesnt love U back, Or Should i Say love U well enough to marry U
babes, walk away, it'S the best thing, ever heard Of '' a lady's dignity?!?!!?''
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by mochafella(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2006
Rhodalyn:

So, why would U want to Carry On Seeing a guy who ditched U just to marry another girl, not to talk Of da One he was Cheating On U with!?!?!

u read that wrong, she's always been the "other" woman.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Rhodalyn(f): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2006
Right!!! thats Still not Sumtin to be proud Of, Or Is it!?!!?!?!

and wait a Sec, why did She go in 4 him in the first place when she knew Very much well that there was already another woman!!?!? Seriously, dont tell me She was expecting to be the One he would marry, Right?!?!?!
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Bhola(f): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2006
Ok, before I start to blow grammar, need some clarification.

The girl he is married with, who knew him first? You or the girl? Where you always the other woman? I need those clarification before I start to talk.

All in all, girl, please pick yourself up and walk away. Believe me, you are way better than that.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Busta(f): 12:36am On Sep 07, 2006
really unfair for anyone to judge u cos we're all human but gurl, wat is wrong is wrong. Let it be, as it wasn't meant to be. U'll get someone else that was solely made for u.

as for the guy, hope he gets more than he had bargained for. Don't think he loves u like he used to as long as he left u for someone else.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Rhodalyn(f): 12:37am On Sep 07, 2006
Busta:

what is wrong is wrong. Let it be, as it wasn't meant to be.
i loved that! kiss
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Outkast(f): 2:58am On Sep 07, 2006
@must_a_far, boo were you o.k when you wrote that, man talk about harsh.

I can see how you can mistake what you're feeling for love. My dear WAKE UP!!! Your only hurting yourself, the right one will come.
He has a child, clearly the dude is a dog. He cheats on you, then marries the chick he cheated with. That should be enough for you to RUN when you see or hear his name. If not for you, think of his child.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by debsycool(f): 4:22am On Sep 07, 2006
God does not judge pple til after dey are dead.so y shld we do it?i understand wat d lady is goin tru cos av bin dere.i dated dis married guy wen i lost al hope 2get my skol fees.he is handsom,nice, neat,tender& gud in bed.he is 40 &am 23.he is d 2nd guy i av ever bin intimate wit.he treated me beter &made lov 2me beter dan d 1st single guy& i fell in lov wit him.i stil kal him daily even though we ar no longer datin.al women desire 2b wel bleeped bytheir men be u bornagain or not.lets not decieve ourselves. Sex is gud.God made it dat way.wat makes it wrong is d partner.lik now lesbianism is sexbtw 2women.its bad.my advice 2u is dis. Stop sleepin wit him.stay frends as u av bin wit each other 2long.pray.sex as a way of bindin pple 2gether.ask God 4help.go b4 Hìm void of pretense.just ask 4help.He helped me & He wil help u2 cos its not easy o.wat pple fail 2realize is dat a married guy as emotions 2.u may b givin him wat his wife is not dat he wants and he falls 4u.in truth its best not 2get involved
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by dennylove(m): 6:15am On Sep 07, 2006
DEBSYCOOOOL,you are right anywhere,everylady, need a guy wan go dey f***k am well-well, grin. am loving that part of ur conversation grin
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by debsycool(f): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2006
Dennylove,i hate decieving myself.dats y i lov my pastor.pastor sam adeyemi as always told us dat u cld use any style u want,as many times as u want as long as u dnt kil each other &as long as u are fulfillin ur sexual desires wit ur husband or wife.doin it wit any1 other dan ur spouse is wat makes sex sinful not d act itself.lets not stand in judgement of dis lady but consider d issues leadin 2her stayin dis long wit him 2advice her.it cld b dat she cant c him as a husband but d guy dey Bleep am wel so she stayed.me am no longer sexually active but my husband must b able 2do me wel cos i dnt want 2lok outside.if he doesnt do it wel,i go tel am strait.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by debsycool(f): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2006
Dennylove,i hate decieving myself.dats y i lov my pastor.pastor sam adeyemi as always told us dat u cld use any style u want,as many times as u want as long as u dnt kil each other &as long as u are fulfillin ur sexual desires wit ur husband or wife.doin it wit any1 other dan ur spouse is wat makes sex sinful not d act itself.lets not stand in judgement of dis lady but consider d issues leadin 2her stayin dis long wit him 2advice her.it cld b dat she cant c him as a husband but d guy dey Bleep am wel so she stayed.me am no longer sexually active but my husband must b able 2do me wel cos i dnt want 2lok outside.if he doesnt do it wel,i go tel am strait.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Wumine(f): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2006
pls stop it now! my guy left me to marry another person and i dont ever want to see him again. its not worth it, abi u wan be second wife?
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Phenom(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2006
truth be told girl, he looks at u as second best, leave him alone, i know this cos i hav dont the same to anoda girl, i aint married though, but i had a girl-friend and other friends i knew b4 i started datin my girl-friend, wen i knew dem, i was still single, but wen i started datin my girl, i let dem know, but i always went back to dem not cos variety is d spice of life, but cos i knew i cud have dem, even though i had a girl, u'll always be 2nd best to dem, my advice to u is dat u must not forget him, but dont hav sex wit him no more, u can continue to be friends, but if u want him to respect u more, stop havin sex wit him, tell him he gets enuf from his wife, if he luved u, he wud hav married u, take care and gud luck,
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by babonboard(f): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2006
PLEASE DON'T WALK,
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN INSTEAD
OR BETTERSTILL FLY IF U CAN
cos u are 2nd best to him,he has a wife fo gawwd's sake
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Wumine(f): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2006
u dont have any excuse to be dating him! abeg look for better person wey neva marry. u will always be second best with him.  if ur husband cheat on u, aw will u feel?
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by shockreaction(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2006
Wait, did you just say you're Christian and you fear God?

Erm. . . what?!
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by fao: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2006
[color=#00people are getting dumber and dumber as the minutes go by. how can u help someone cheat on his then girlfriend and now help him cheat on his now wife. and your BUM ass self has mouth to talk about how u jump in and out of bed with him. i wonder what this generation of ours is turning into, because me i don't know what grace u derive from sleeping around(yes i said it, if u no like am u can kiss my ass and tell me the flavor) whether with one person or with a million people sleeping around is still sleeping around andu gonn come in here and ask our opinion. since u are giving me the priviledge of telling u what i feel. i'll honor it and tell u point blank U NEED TO BE BITCH SLAPPED A HUNDRED TIMES OVER. people like u make thisworlda bad place to be in. 4real, i know i'm not perfect but its people like u that turn right back around and start saying "ALL GUYS ARE CHEATS" crying wolf when u know definately well that your ass helped a couple ofthem cheat even when they don't want to. i'm expecting u to come back in here and start talking smack at me. but better hope i read the smack when i'm in my off mode because if not u'll be shot down like a black hawk helicopter gets shot out of the sky in bahgdad. ONIRANU OSHI! and we go talk him talk say him love the guy. love ko Bleep ni!0099][/color]
haba! dont blame her now, she only asked for an advice, so do not jugde her
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Mcjones(f): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hi dear,

Sometimes when it comes to things of the heart, because it is a thing of the heart we forget to use our head which makes us really vulnerable.

You may not like this but being frank with you will help solve your situation. If the guy really cared about you and I mean really cared, he shouldnt have cheated on you in the first place much more marry the lady in question.

You may think you still love the guy, but what is happening to you is that you are trying to cover up for your hurt.

Try to forget the guy which I know isnt going to be easy but if you bear in mind that this guy is using you i.e. getting down with you and his wife at the same time thereby given the guy double ration of enjoyment and making you to gather a lot of nemesis which will catch up with you in fufure because whatever goes around comes back around. Im sure you wouldnt want another woman sleeping with your wonderful hubby waiting for you in the future.

Do take care.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Kajiang02(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2006
shocked
Its so un4tunate it happend 2 u, my advice is dat u kip on wit life & try 2 4get him d very best cos u're only gonna b used 4 his sexual desires.
Any tin he tells u r all lies e.g "lik u more dan my wife & possibly his kid, or u r d sexiest/sweetest gal existin in his life,
4get bout him pls & move on wit life,
i pray God sees u thru, B very strong @ dis point in ur life
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by nico(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2006
Why do u need advice?
U already know the deal and U already know the game.
He's not that into you.
Ask yourself this question. why did he not marry you in the first place.
A Crown has already been reserved for you by someone who loves you
and ready to make you his Queen.
So don't waste your time for this fool , who is taking you for a ride
This is an advice from a Kid
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by ten(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2006
hmm, he cheated on you got married to your rival,now he his cheating on you after he his married, (think about this,its common sense) y waste your time , , your to lose at the end of the whole scenario grin
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by pecutrea(f): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hey babygal. the only answer to ur question is this: Picture urself to be married and pretty soon, u begin to hear that ur hubby is cheating or u even caught him. How would u feel?
The guy is married u gat to leave him alone to enjoy his marriage, so that when u also get married, u enjoy urs too.
Simple as that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Photos ; When You Were A Kid And Your Sister's Friend Came Over / This Happened In A Campus. Broad daylight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.