Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One (11760 Views)

Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by DeCleff(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
My brethrens alot have been said about this Great Being Who was revealed in our generation and in our great country Nigeria. Some refers to Him as satan, others as anti christ, while others as a blood sucking demon. Funny enough is that majority of the people saying all these things are the same sets of people who claimed to love and believed in our Lord Jesus Christ. We all believed in Christ but how many of us lived our lives according to His Word? How many of us are ready to receive Him when He will be revealed to the world as the LAMB OF GOD to gather is elect in the whole world? My brethens, if your ways of life is contrary to the teachings of CHRIST then be it known unto you that you can't come to OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU. Because not only has OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU been revealed to the world as the HOLY SPIRIT OR ONE TO RULE THE WORLD WITH THE ROD OF AN IRON, HE HAS ALSO REVEALED HIS SON AS THE SLAIN LAMB OF GOD. THE CHRIST!

REVELATIONS 12 : 1 TO 5

1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.
5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

Brethens, the above prophecy was declared by Apostle John and it he (John) declared about the birth of a male child who caught up to the THRONE OF GOD.

I want you all to note that John didn't say a virgin will give birth to a male child neither did he mention which continent, country or region where the male child will be born. So, as christians who truly believes on the teachings of CHRIST regarding the end time; it's therefore important for us to know that the end wnich our LORD JESUS CHRIST talked about will not come if that MALE CHILD was not born yet.

But let thanks,praise and honour be given our GOD because THE MALE CHILD has been born in our generation and in our great country NIGERIA. He is none else but HIS HOLINESS LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU( The Sole Spiritual Head Of The Universe). HE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT! And His mission is to reveal Christ our LORD to the entire world.

MAY THE HOLY FATHER BLESS HIS WORD
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by jcross19: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
If mr olumba stay forever I will believe him but his father claimed the same and died , his bones are in grave now so mr olumba is just a mortal man that will end up like others its written in the bible that in end many will say christ is in north,south,west, or east but warned us that they are all fakes. All his follower are brainwashed

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by DeCleff(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
jcross19:
If mr olumba stay forever I will believe him but his father claimed the same and died , his bones are in grave now so mr olumba is just a mortal man that will end up like others its written in the bible that in end many will say christ is in north,south,west, or east but warned us that they are all fakes. All his follower are brainwashed

My dear His Holiness Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is not DEAD!

That He no longer comes to preach doesn't mean He was dead. He has revealed His Son to the world as the RETURNED CHRIST & HANDED OVER RULERSHIP TO HIM.

If He is still doing the same things He used to do when He was visible at the alter, then it means He is very much alive.

Now, He has taken His divine nature as IMMORTAL AND INVISIBLE GOD. But if u still want to see Him, then go His vestry and see Him and blame urself for whatever happened tp u.

Remember that in the days of old that the high priest only entered into the Holy Place once a year. And whenever he does, they usually tie a rope round his waist to pull him out in case he died in God's presence. Because no other person was allowed to enter that place.

I pray that Leader Olumba Olumba Obu will reveal Himself to u.

Amen
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by pastorisrael: 2:20am On Apr 07, 2015
grin angry ;Dyou guys are joking.jesus is the soon coming king,not olumba or his son.stop worshiping your fellow humans..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by kevoh(m): 6:47am On Apr 07, 2015
Worship fellow human! Worship dead jew! Same thing, Same process! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by DeCleff(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2015
pastorisrael:
grin angry ;Dyou guys are joking.jesus is the soon coming king,not olumba or his son.stop worshiping your fellow humans..

Our Lord Jesus Christ is here on earth now with a new Name which is His Father's Name Olumba Olumba Obu.

When our Lord Jesus Christ first came on earth, He came with the Name Adam, in His second advent, He came as the saviour and Redeemer of the entire universe with a new Name Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15 vs 45 says
The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life- giving spirit.

From the scripture above you can see that our Lord came as a living soul/being when He came with the Name Adam to live and dominate the earth but He failed when He disobeyed God by eating the forbidden fruit.

Then He returned to same earth as a life giving Spirit with a new NAME which was JESUS CHRIST for a new mission which was save the entire universe that was plunged into condemination as a result of His disobedience to God when He first came as Adam.

Remember that it was after Adam and Eve sinned by disobeying God, that the shedding of blood started right inside the Garden of Eden. God had to kill an animal in order to cover to their unclothedness. So, right from the that day, the blood of animals were required as sacrifice to God to cover the sins of man but the blood of those animals couldn't wipe out the sins of men. And that was why our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ had to come with a new Name and Spirit that reflects His New Mission on earth.

After His death, burial, resurrection and ascension, in Revelations 3:12 our Lord Jesus Christ made mention to Apostle John while giving him the message to the seven church that anyone who overcomes, that He ( Our Lord Jesus Christ) will write His Father's Name and His own NEW NAME on that person.

So, my brethren, as you still expecting Him to come as JESUS CHRIST or with HIS NEW NAME as He said in Revelations 3:12?

Remember, that His presence now on earth is not the same as been revealed to the entire world. It happened before when He came to die for the redemption of man. He lived for good 30 years before He was revealed as the Saviour at River Jordan.

Now, He is here to rule and judge the entire world including you and me. I want to also inform you that judgement has started already.

May the Holy Father Bless His Word. Amen!
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by DeCleff(m): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2015
kevoh:
Worship fellow human! Worship dead jew! Same thing, Same process! grin grin grin grin

From Biblical evidence, it was stated that God created man in His own image after His likeness. God visited Abraham as a man.

I don't know who you are but if you are a human being then you should know that God created you to look like Him
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by kevoh(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2015
DeCleff:

From Biblical evidence , it was stated that God created man in His own image after His likeness. God visited Abraham as a man.

At the bold face, I'll take a comic book evidence more serious than the contradicting and illogical statements presented from the bible.

Sorry I don't regard books that present talking snakes,talking donkeys, talking burning bushes, Virgin giving birth, Unicorns e.t.c as an important point of reference.

Please continue with your advert of Olumba Olumba without minding me, let me see how this joke will turn out. tongue
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by DeCleff(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2015
kevoh:

At the bold face, I'll take a comic book evidence more serious than the contradicting and illogical statements presented from the bible.

Sorry I don't regard books that present talking snakes,talking donkeys, talking burning bushes, Virgin giving birth, Unicorns e.t.c as an important point of reference.

Please continue with your advert of Olumba Olumba without minding me, let me see how this joke will turn out. tongue

What else can i say to you which the Holy Bible hasn't say? But its quit unfortunate that you are one of those whom satan has blinded so you won't believe the Gospel of Christ.

Look at how the same Bible/Book you disregarded describes your situation below.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has
blinded the minds of
unbelievers, so that they
cannot see the light of the
gospel that displays the glory
of Christ, who is the image of God.

I therefore, leave you to God and His Word to judge you. Amen
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by kevoh(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2015
DeCleff:

What else can i say to you which the Holy Bible hasn't say? But its quit unfortunate that you are one of those whom satan has blinded so you won't believe the Gospel of Christ.

Look at how the same Bible/Book you disregarded describes your situation below.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has
blinded the minds of
unbelievers, so that they
cannot see the light of the
gospel that displays the glory
of Christ, who is the image of God.

I therefore, leave you to God and His Word to judge you. Amen

I laugh in itsekiri! cheesy My situation is one of peace and tranquility not that of slavery to a book that sees killing of innocent children as normal,incest e.t.c

Fvck your god and his word! Fvck Satan! if any of them exists other than in the minds of you deluded religious folks! Oh by the way, fvck Olumba Olumba too! tongue Now you can sleep well at night and have multiple christian orgasms you normally have knowing fully well I won't make your deluded heaven.
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by DeCleff(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2015
kevoh:

I laugh in itsekiri! cheesy My situation is one of peace and tranquility not that of slavery to a book that sees killing of innocent children as normal,incest e.t.c

Fvck your god and his word! Fvck Satan! if any of them exists other than in the minds of you deluded religious folks! Oh by the way, fvck Olumba Olumba too! tongue Now you can sleep well at night and have multiple christian orgasms you normally have knowing fully well I won't make your deluded heaven.

I know ur present spiritual predicament. But don't allow it to destroy u before it is too late. As long as u are still alive, u can correct ur ways and words because u must be judged by what u say and do.

Mathew 12:36-37
36 I tell you, on the day of
judgment people will give
account for every careless
word they speak,
37 for by your words you will be justified, and by your words
you will be condemned.”

John 3:19 says
And this is the
condemnation, that light is
come into the world, and
men loved darkness rather
than light, because their
deeds were evil.

I pray that the Holy Father will deliver u before its too late. Amen
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by kevoh(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
DeCleff:

I know ur present spiritual predicament. But don't allow it to destroy u before it is too late. As long as u are still alive, u can correct ur ways and words because u must be judged by what u say and do.

Mathew 12:36-37
36 I tell you, on the day of
judgment people will give
account for every careless
word they speak,
37 for by your words you will be justified, and by your words
you will be condemned.”

John 3:19 says
And this is the
condemnation, that light is
come into the world, and
men loved darkness rather
than light, because their
deeds were evil.

I pray that the Holy Father will deliver u before its too late. Amen
Keep cherry picking and quoting irrelevant verses, that I care not about.

When you are ready to debunk the claims I've made so far from the piece of junk a.k.a bible you so much hold dear. We can start with the talking bushes or should I say Moses was high after smoking some serious weed that day and hallucinating claimed he saw a burning bush that was talking. :-/
Then we can move to unicorns, talking snakes e.t.c
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by DeCleff(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
kevoh:

Keep cherry picking and quoting irrelevant verses, that I care not about.

When you are ready to debunk the claims I've made so far from the piece of junk a.k.a bible you so much hold dear. We can start with the talking bushes or should I say Moses was high after smoking some serious weed that day and hallucinating claimed he saw a burning bush that was talking. :-/
Then we can move to unicorns, talking snakes e.t.c

Go ahead and call them irrelevant verses but it known to u that those scriptures will surely stand against u in the day of the wrath of God if u refused to repent.

I don't need to debunk anything because no matter what i say u will never believe since u are carnal and spiritually dead. Only a miracle from Christ can awoken u to the realities of His Word.

1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit
does not accept the things
that come from the Spirit of
God but considers them
foolishness, and cannot
understand them because they are discerned only
through the Spirit.

U called them irrelevant verses but they kept exposing u and why u can't accept or believe the Gospel of Christ.

Pls stop exposing urself in public because God's Word like a mirror will always reflect whatever is placed in front of it. Just the way it is reflecting on everything about u now.

May the Holy Father reach out to u quickly before its too late.
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by kevoh(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
DeCleff:

Go ahead and call them irrelevant verses but it known to u that those scriptures will surely stand against u in the day of the wrath of God if u refused to repent.

I don't need to debunk anything because no matter what i say u will never believe since u are carnal and spiritually dead.
Keep quiet then and take your olumba olumba business to the wastebin!

@Bold face, that's because you can't debunk them. Only 5 years Old who can not think for themselves will believe that snakes and donkey talk.

Spiritually dead! Walahi you guys like deceiving yourself. Let me give you an assignment since you like quoting verses, how good, kind and loving is your supposed god if he allows this sh*t to happen to small children. 2 Kings 2 : 23-25. Would any sane human being do this? Oya explain, you that you can discern through the spirit.

We'll come back to talking animals, unicorns and dragons later.
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by DeCleff(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
kevoh:

Keep quiet then and take your olumba olumba business to the wastebin!

@Bold face, that's because you can't debunk them. Only 5 years Old who can not think for themselves will believe that snakes and donkey talk.

Spiritually dead! Walahi you guys like deceiving yourself. Let me give you an assignment since you like quoting verses, how good, kind and loving is your supposed god if he allows this sh*t to happen to small children. 2 Kings 2 : 23-25. Would any sane human being do this? Oya explain, you that you can discern through the spirit.

We'll come back to talking animals, unicorns and dragons later.

Those children broke the law of REVERENCE TO GOD because when they made mockery of Elisha, in extension they also made mockery of God who anionted him. Elisha was not only anionted of God but A CARRIER OF GOD'S DIVINE PRESENCE. Therefore, anyone mocking Elisha was also mocking God. And the Bible made it clear that God cannot be mocked.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God
cannot be mocked. A man
reaps what he sow.

So, wthether u are an adult or a kid, u are not supposed to break that law because if u do, u must be punished.

David was a smart guy who understood that very law of REVERENCE TO GOD and he used it against Goliath and killed him with a stone and sling. Read 1 Samuel 17:43-51 and u will see how the same law was applied by David to the advantage of the nation of Isreal.

Goliath a giant who intimidated the children of Isreal with his muscular body, height, and armours was killed with a stone like a bird because David went against in the NAME OF THE LORD OF HOSTS.

But thank God who saw our constant weakness under the law and brought us grace through His Son Jesus Christ John 1:17. Because that grace, people like u are spared from instant punishment despite all the negative things u say about God.

May the Holy Father Forgive and Bless u. Amen.
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by kevoh(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
DeCleff:

Those children broke the law of REVERENCE TO GOD because when they made mockery of Elisha, in extension they also made mockery of God who anionted him. Elisha was not only anionted of God but A CARRIER OF GOD'S DIVINE PRESENCE. Therefore, anyone mocking Elisha was also mocking God. And the Bible made it clear that God cannot be mocked.
Reverence to God? Kai, this man I want to believe you are smarter than this. So the children could not be admonished with maybe two or three strokes of the cane and given a chance to learn from their mistakes, the best your Omni Omni powerful god can do to children for laughing at someone's bald head is to send a bear to kill them. And you call that reverence to one yeye god? You don't see any problem with that action of your god? In other words, you will kill your neighbour's children just for making jest of you?
Seriously, do they give you guys daily dose of stupidity in your churches every sunday?
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by DeCleff(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
kevoh:

Reverence to God? Kai, this man I want to believe you are smarter than this. So the children could not be admonished with maybe two or three strokes of the cane and given a chance to learn from their mistakes, the best your Omni Omni powerful god can do to children for laughing at someone's bald head is to send a bear to kill them. And you call that reverence to one yeye god? You don't see any problem with that action of your god? In other words, you will kill your neighbour's children just for making jest of you?
Seriously, do they give you guys daily dose of stupidity in your churches every sunday?

Now its clear to me that u know and believe that God is real but are angry with Him for doing what He did to the kids.

But u can only question His actions if u can explain how bones grew in the womb of a pregnant woman. Or how the baby grew hairs while in the womb?

Can u explain where the air u breathe came from and were it goes?

Can u explain the mystery holding the heaven from crashing down on the earth?

Can u explain how a single rib can form a woman?

Can u explain how He parted the red sea and made it possible for the Isrealites to cross the sea on dry ground but the Egyptians drowned in the same sea?

Can u how Elijah. Elisha & Joshua parted river jordan?

Can u explain why Our Lord Jesus Christ walked on jordan without sinking?

Can u explain how Jonah survived 3 days and 3 nights in the whale's belly?

The list are endless. But if u can't explain the above then close ur mouth.

May the Holy Father have mercy on u. Amen
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by STARRY01: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
[i][/i][/color][color=#006600]Who should God come in human form n ntt reveal himself to his prophets. And why is it dat the founder olumba olumba obu. Dnt com out to proof to de world dat he is an immortal god. Having known that de ppl who were supposed to have referenced him as god r left wit the bliv dat he is long dead
Who should God come in human form n ntt reveal himself to his prophets. And why is it dat the founder olumba olumba obu. Dnt com out to proof to de world dat he is an immortal god. Having known that de ppl who were supposed to have referenced him as god r left wit the bliv dat he is long dead
Who should God come in human form n ntt reveal himself to his prophets. And why is it dat the founder olumba olumba obu. Dnt com out to proof to de world dat he is an immortal god. Having known that de ppl who were supposed to have referenced him as god r left wit the bliv dat he is long dead
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Na wa o! Olumba wey dey grave since 2003. Please wake up @op
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by otemanuduno: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
jcross19:

Jesus did not exist, but Olumba existed. However, both concepts are scams. ONLY THE BRAIN-USERS can know this.
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Leader Olumba Olumba Obu never said he was God.
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by easterwick(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Deception in the world
the only true disciple of christ are not religion dont own a church, dont accept the epistle of paul do u know where they are now? They are suffering endtime persecution and it is called SCHIZOPHRENIA how do i know?am among the elect but since then i got save and i reject d doctrine of paul my mind got splited i was beaten in my church and drove out accuse of stealing i was afflicted by marine agent[jezebel] and hated by the whole city benin i ran from benin to lagos the same thing i ran back again my family claim am mad that i have demon,drag to psychiatric anytime i will enter into any ministry with fire name i will felt fire in my left bone and when am close to idolatry item symbol i felt fire in my left hand blazing anytime am fill with the spirit people will start runing up and down hiting their leg on the floor and noises horn and a conflict spring up from my father side and my mother side pointing accusing each other of witchcraft reponsible for my madness after they have quench the anointn i was been deceive to church and trick of something like a marriage to the lamb and been called grace,sun girl i quickly remember am a brother,mother to christ if i continue in his words will jesus marry his mother[church] i fled out of church then persecution rises up again am been force to drug then i got this was handwork of paul cus it was written in his epistle to deliver me to satan the spirit rises up again due to the persecution i ran into a street all type of birds clean and unclean besiege me i saw dove spreading their wings and raven birds crying along with me the whole city started sweeping of with a broom as a sign of rejection, i was in uncompleted building for 3 days without food many disturb came where i was hiding but i heard a voice saying ur adversary is coming agree with ur adversary while u are with him but do not deny my name this is the same voice i heard wen i told God i want to follow ur son i dnt want to serve idol suddenly somethng like fire falls on my head like wind this was around 11pm at a church unfinish tent i cant write many things now is been three years now my family bongled me to my uncle who is a native doctor since i reject church they say i must worship idol that my uncle foster me but i stood and say no it is claimed is cause by witchcraft that i must take drugs both psychiatric n native though psychr no not the cause but it claim it is delusion but i try rejecting them but the pressure is high the spirit is quench and it only give me signs and litle fire anytime i study the bible at my uncle house am strugling to pass the narrow road
i just lamented they want me to go into captivity with the sword but i kept praying for those who were persecuting me this were very offensive to churches and to my family i lost my aunty who were taking me to different church that i must pray for my enemy to die.. currently am receiving death warrant through rumours that if i dnt take drugs and that am wicked, terrorist thief so many i can mention cus they will come frm talks passaby visitors but nothing is hidden from me and nothing me too can hide even though i just taught of it am still suffering till now i cant come out cuz i will be point touch on and trample with their feet but i still pray for them this d wrk of serpent in every human being is two serpent coiled round at the base of the spine if the sleeping one is awaken u will receive windlike moving round ur body when walking this is the sign of bornagain and notice two bird was giving me warning of danger uptil now one is dove and the other is like brownish color and other birds just hate like raven with white on his neck.all the persecution is according to the words of christ
MY THERE OP NO ONE IS SAVED UNTIL CHRIST IS REVEAL I KNOW MY NAME IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE 100% BUT NOT 1% SAVED AM ONLY ENDURING IN THE HOUSE I RAN FROM THAT I WILL NOT SERVE IDOL BUT NOW AM THERE EATING IDOLATRY FOOD that I DISAGREE WITH PAUL BECAUSE I WAS RAISE FROM IT
my dear both the christians,pastor,native doctor,you and I are all been deceived by the serpent.
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by jcross19: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

Jesus did not exist, but Olumba existed. However, both concepts are not scams. ONLY THE BRAIN-USERS can know this.

lol even olumba can't stand without mention jesus in order to make his scam real.
Re: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
jcross19:
lol even olumba can't stand without mention jesus in order to make his scam real.
Olumba said he was not God! So why the above?

(1) (Reply)

Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. / Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress / The Biblical Meaning Of Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.