Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Father And Son Build Giant Transformers Out Of Used Car Parts - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Father And Son Build Giant Transformers Out Of Used Car Parts (1032 Views)

Giant Dinosaur-like Animals That Actually Still Exist! / Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time / Branding Merchandise Transformers Deform Metal Heart Shaped USB Flash Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father And Son Build Giant Transformers Out Of Used Car Parts by spymybox: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yu Zhilin and his son's work is solid proof that the Transformers movies are the most popular thing in China, and in this case, I think it's absolutely forgivable that they used the Michael Bay versions for their statues.

Scrap metal and discarded car parts have never looked so good. According to ShanghaiIst (via Sina) they only used those materials and an abandoned factory for their work, and while the first model took them three years to complete, they're now really good at building these things.

I'd like them to make a Metal Gear REX or something similar with the same technique. That'd look incredible.

View more pic: http://chinnko.com/index.php?u=/topic/281/father-and-son-build-giant-transformers-out-of-used-car-parts

Re: Father And Son Build Giant Transformers Out Of Used Car Parts by sholikay(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
So cool
Re: Father And Son Build Giant Transformers Out Of Used Car Parts by Ksslib(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wow. Love this.

So cool.

(1) (Reply)

Some Animals You May Not Have Known Existed*pic* / How To Have Control Over Your Light Switch Anywhere And Anytime / Going Solar: My DIY Offgrid Solar Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.