Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! (22949 Views)

Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. / Imo State Governorship Election - Online Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by emindu: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
if no be Dr Okezie Ikpeazu nwafo Nwga there is
no other person in abia state guber crown fits
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Ilekeh(f): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
I like that we're reviving APGA on this thread. Hopefully we are able to resuscitate the party on Sat.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
ekiloui:

We are voting Alex Otti not APGA.

Some of us have the brains to campaign for individuals n not political parties
and under which party is Mr. Alex Otti. Is he in KOWA party or HOPE party. Its still the same APGA. Anywayz, i like your change mentality. Yu almost twist my head that i got confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Technocracy: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders in Abia State Vote my cousin Chief Chikwendu Udensi,i bet you he is really a sound man very intelligent,relates very well with the masses and ordinary Nigerians does not know how to profile people has been a successful business man and most importantly his quest is born out of the genuine need to change change the face of Abia the way Anambra was changed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Wefiak1414(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
what do we Really...really........need as an individual, group of people. Hmmm CHANGE:
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by kingjoo: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is Alex Oti or nothing for all Abians. I don't know what people saw in him that made them like him so much. the most amazing thing is that 85% of the people don't even know him until now, so I wonder why they like him so. I think the choice of God had been made the choice of man. The word in the streets is Oti and APGA. PDP messed up when they rigged out Ogah. Now it is Oti that we want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by franklin000(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Alex is the man of the people . All I pray is that let Orji and his family. not rig the election this time. Abia has suffered a lot
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by nwadiuko1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
emindu:

if no be Dr Okezie Ikpeazu nwafo Nwga there is
no other person in abia state guber crown fits
tell them.....they don't tend to understand that elections are all about population.....and this pdp guy has the support of the people with 9. Out of the 17 local governments in abia
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by sydneyobioha(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
APGA all the way.. We are tired of Thief A. Orji and family..
Alex Otti is the man of the moment.. He is as humble and articulating as Gen. Mohammed Buhari..
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Psalmist1: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
We have gone beyond party levels in this Country. Personality, Good intellect, Spirit of patriotism, sportmanship,common sense of real human nature is what we need and believe in this dispensation.

Abia State that use to be an Epitome of Success, Beauty, Economic Growth, State with Great Reputation in all cadres have turned to be 'A Pyramid of Mockery' to her citizenry.

Devils in Human nature hiding under parties platform have wrecked our God's Own State to Nothing. I cry for my state because it's painful that we have not made any achievement since the Inception of Democracy. (Why are we the way we are in this State?) I ask everytime.

God please give us a Good leader in Abia State. Hear our Cry!!!

I CAST MY VOTE FOR OTTI under APGA. I know you not as a person, but we have suffered in the hands of Theodor Orji. Salvage our State back to it's Glory in a greater dimension.

God bless Abia Ohafia
God bless Ohafia and every other LGAs
God bless Abia State,and
God bless Nigeria.

ETUM'S D' Psalmist.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Alex Otti all the way! I no fit shout biko...
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Valmesk(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
PDP could have won the state if they didn't rig out Uchechukwu Oga,CEO Masters Energy,they will pay the bitter price come April 11th,there rigmarole rigging machine won't work this time,Alex Otti for change.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by kaywizee(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by bonna4u(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
We reject TA Orji and his cronies. Sorry Okezie, you happen to be one. Alex Oti all the way.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Abdulkareem407(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
i voted for APGA
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by biteck(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]ALEX OTTI ALL THE WAY.I PRAY THAT ALL EVIL SCHEMES TO RIG THE ELECTION FAIL HOPELESSLY. ALL ABIANS,APGA MEMBERS, ELECTION OBSERVERS SHOULD WATCH THEM LIKE HAWK TO GATHER EVIDENCES WITH WHICH TO CHALLENGE THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION IN COURT SHOULD THEY TRY TO DO ANYTHING FUNNY.

FRIENDS, THIS IS THE TIME TO END THE ORJI OLIGARCHY IN OUR STATE. PROVIDENCE HAS PLACED IN OUR HANDS THIS PRECIOUS OPPORTUNITY TO ARREST THE DECLINE OF OUR ECONOMY AND END THE GROSS MIS-GOVERNANCE OF OUR DEAR STATE AND PUT THE STATE IN A STATE OF RECOVERY AND PROSPERITY.

I DARE SAY THAT IT WILL BE A HISTORIC MOMENT, WHEN YEARS OF SERVITUDE AND INEPTITUDE WILL BE BROUGHT TO AN END. I THEREFORE BECKON ON ALL ABIANS TO ARM THEMSELVES WITH THEIR PVCs AND VOTE MASSIVELY FOR THE APGA CANDIDATE. FROM THE STREETS OF UMUAHIA,ABA,ISIKWUATO,ISUOCHI,UTURU, ETC, EVERYONE SHOULD COMMIT TO THIS MAKE TRANSITION FROM ORJI'S GOVERNMENT TO A MORE CREDIBLE LEADERSHIP.

I IMPLORE US ALL TO REJECT ALL FORMS OF INTIMIDATION DURING THIS CONTEST IN LAWFUL MANNER.

ABIA WILL RISE AGAIN.

ekiloui:

We are voting Alex Otti not APGA.

Some of us have the brains to campaign for individuals n not political parties

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by KennedyGermpot: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Alex Otti is the man to transfom, change and move Abia to the world map of industrial tourism. APC will come second.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by biteck(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
REASONS WHY WE SHOULD OUT ORJI AND HIS GODSON.
bonna4u:
We reject TA Orji and his cronies. Sorry Okezie, you happen to be one. Alex Oti all the way.

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by stonecoldcafe: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:
The height the of joblessness! Your NL poll result is no determinant to the actual one. Stop fooling yourselves

Why so angry?
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by flexygift(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes we need it.... otti all the way
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Adadinmaa(f): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Alex is our man 4 that seat. Say no 2 familocracy. Put Abia first.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by flexygift(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
The man of the match... I sight u... Goodluck Alex otti the governor of abia state
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Gospila(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
one aspirant we never mention is Mr. Uchechukwu Joachim Nwabekee is the hope of abians. vote him in d next abia state governorship election. vote Hope democracy party(HDP)....vote uchecukwu

1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by GodblessNig247(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oti all the way!

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by zendy: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
If Alex Otti doesn't win Abia next Saturday,Jega should resign on sunday.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by kingjoo: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:
tell them.....they don't tend to understand that elections are all about population.....and this pdp guy has the support of the people with 9. Out of the 17 local governments in abia
which 9 LGAs are you talking about here. am currently in aba, and very one here it's rooting for Oti, Aba south and North are already decided, airway 70% for Oti. Ukwa eat and west are also APGA stronghold. Bende , Isiukwuato, Arochukwu and umunneochi are locked down for APGA. Umuahia is 50:50. leaving us with the choir Ngwa LG with little or no population. the only hope that Okezie has is rigging, which will not happen this time.
Oti all the way

5 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by ChiSun27(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Otti is our man.....anything that smells Theodore Orji and its kinds r nt needed in Abia State. We need a well educated man to handle the affairs of Abia State, so Otti is the man....I therefore encourage all Abians to vote 4 Otti Alex.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by bigmom: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
O ga di kpo kpo na Abia. Pls my fellow Abians, T.A Orji and co are planning to rig this election .pls lets say no to them by guiding our votes we need change and by God's grace OTTI ALEX is the man for us.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by AroOkigbo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
How I wished Udensi would step down for Alex Otti.
Abi he wants Arochukwu votes to be shared since both are from the same community. ..same vllage sef.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Lovine: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
lol... ,meanwhile if you i'll like to start importing branded product like Samsung Galaxy S4 for N14, 000, Blackberry z10 For N15,000 And Even Marc Book Are Sold So Cheap Not To Talk About Blackberries For As Low has N4,500 And Much More visit my profile to know how to get started!.

Where is your profile?
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by apolonius(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mr Alex Otti should be the choice.But will the hungry,desperate,vicious and conscience merchants let him?Will they?Will they reject the environmental puppet-aide of the worst leader of the East,Mr Orji?smiley
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Deltagiant: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
God works in miraclous ways and I believe he's directed Alex Otti to go save Ndiabia.

Order than that i can't explain why a man making millions of Naira as Diamond Bank CEO would resign his job and dive into the murky waters of a gubernatorial contest in Nigeria. I believe a saviour has finally emerged to revive the industrial city of Aba, and who would realise the Obuaku seaport for Ndigbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) / Liman Ibrahim Tours Jim Okolo's Garment Factory In Rivers, Visits Governor Wike / 7 Interesting Ways Nigerians Celebrate Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.