Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. (14827 Views)

Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. / Nairalander/ Threads/ Posts That Made You Laugh Hard In 2015 / 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
1) A husband and wife are trying to set up a
new password for their computer. The
husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls
on the ground laughing because on the
screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

2) The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at
school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying,
"Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy,
'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy
leaves for school today!'"

3) Why do women make better soldiers?
Because they can bleed for a week and not
die.

4) Teacher: "Kids,what does the chicken give
you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig
give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow
give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

5) Yo momma's so fat and old when God said,
"Let there be light," he asked your mother to
move out of the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. by Dyt(f): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yawns
Re: Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. by iPrevail(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hahahaha angry
Re: Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. by whillyamz98(m): 1:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Number 1 did the magic... tanx man
Re: Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. by grad2012(f): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jimmy jimmy looools grin
Re: Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. by Macmilla(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2015

Re: Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. by tchiwinnie: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy na u mk me laff sef
Macmilla:
Re: Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. by willi926(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
number 4 for me.
Re: Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. by zodd(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. by luvlymabel: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2017
NO 2
Re: Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. by jbblues24(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2019
Girls have an unfair advantage over men: If they can't get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb. tongue

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / Funny Yoruba Parables / Funny African Pictures From Memenaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.