Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu (14812 Views)

Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Islie: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Two would-be suicide bombers were on Sunday arrested in Biu town of Borno State, as they closed in on their target for attacks, security sources and witnesses said.

One of the suicide bombers was killed after he was intercepted as he was about to enter a crowded mosque where worshippers were observing their 2p.m. prayer.

“…Some of our youth(s) on guard suspected the would-be bomber carrying the decoder in his hand; and when they tried to frisk him, it was discovered the decoder was unusually heavy and the carrier began to fidget. As he was trying to escape the youths hacked him down and summarily killed him there and then,” one witness in Biu said.

The witness said the second suicide bomber was nabbed at a motor park where a female suicide bomber had detonated herself and killed over 20 others in February.

Witnesses said the male suicide bomber was almost boarding a bus filled with passengers when he was discovered and arrested.

According to those who saw the two suicide bombers, the duo had concealed their bombs in decoder devices of Satellite TV and made to appear as if they were newly bought.

“The second bomber was caught at the Biu motor park,” the source added. “In fact, he was about to enter a bus that was already having passengers, when it was also discovered that he too had a decoder device in his hand and had a bomb concealed in it. Immediately he was beaten up but not killed; as he was later taken to the military barracks and handed over to the soldiers there”.

Security sources who do not want to be named in this report confirmed the incident to PREMIUM TIMES.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180649-youth-intercept-2-suicide-bombers-in-biu.html

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by midolian(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
The 2nd one shld be thoroughly investigated and tortured as below. I am sure this will help them get the information they need undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by TI1919(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
cool
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by CR77(f): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Buhari you need to talk to your boys

God go catch dem all one by one

cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by efilefun(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmm Few weeks to presidential elections all we were hearing was how Nigeria army took over this place and that place and hardly heard about boko haram attack.. Now dem don lose election... Boko are back to operation Nigeria army had gone silent like they were few weeks before the election postponement

Yet someone is telling me this boko haram of a thing is not sponsored by some politicians

Note: I haven't heard from PEJ since GEJ lost the election.. Them don finally buy padlock for her mouth Lol

12 Likes

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Ojestas(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
They should be tied somewhere with the bomb till it blasts off their fuxking heads !
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
religion of peace at work.

The Nigerian man is a stubborn goat. only time will display his faults.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by RoyalBlak007: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
When will this stop?
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by prince901: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
cry
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by pretydiva(f): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nemesis has caught up wif dem..everyday 4 thief buh 1 day 4 d owner
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by dipopooo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
coolI thought these pple(boko boys) have stopped their campaigns ooo. What do they want again? Shebi their leader (GMB) don win d election.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThereTellYourBoysToReleaseOurGirls

2 Likes

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't hear

Meanwhile

GEJ my HERO!
O MPA!

2 Likes

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by hensben(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Not again
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by mekadinho(f): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO SAVE US FROM THOSE ANIMA.LS.

1 Like

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
'
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=15pt] undecided

No matter what, Muslims are peaceful people. we are not terrorist [/size]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by obicentlis: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gmb won and they are still striking. Bh is an ideology war.

We must win them.
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
all in the name of 72 virgins

just imagine this beautiful world without this people =peace

3 Likes

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by dipopooo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
CR77:

I sight u bro e b like say na here u dey live oo
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
but why?
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by busky101(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
salvationcenter:
HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

If you are interested to know more about the network,
you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister .com
GSM: 08098258686

JESUS CHRIST, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER
you think say dem go pay tithe after earnings
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Castos(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
The second one should be tortured till infos are squished our of him
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by zangiff(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmm this is serious....which kind thing be dis sef
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Dotmanroy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
oshey!
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Exponental(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
I pray this BH issue becomes a thing of the past.
Suicide bombing..... I cant just imagine killing myself. Life is too sweet. I know it will be sweeter when my money starts oozing.
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by M4gunners: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
I was hia
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cool734:
:

Lalasticlala ban this scammer

1 Like

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
salvationcenter:
HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

If you are interested to know more about the network,
you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister .com
GSM: 08098258686

JESUS CHRIST, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER

Lalasticlala another scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: NNPC — Not FG — Bearing Cost Of Subsidy / Why Many Nigerians Are Scared Of The Year 2019 - Dele Momodu Writes / Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.