Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (48729 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
We guys can be so funny at times and i believe that this might have happened to us in one way or the other.
Simply because a lady is not that good looking or she hasn't gotten those feminine qualities(the boobs and ass) we will turn them down despite their non-blinking green lights towards us, we will classify them as being too ugly or not up to our standard. And as we all know that what goes around must surely come around, years later when we come across those ladies we turned down those days, we will now begin to regret our actions and start making efforts to get them back but to no avail! man go come be the ones showing them halogens green light but itz already too late. . .

share your experience, letz have fun cheesy

will share mine after the cut cool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
[b] chai! Oyindamola. . . . If i had known, i shouldn't have done that to you cry but anyway, it wasn't my fault coz even the goats, dogs and chickens in the hood can testify to your ugliness then.

3 years ago, this babe waz alwayz stalkin me, showin me green light as if her life depends on me but i alwayz ignore her! she even summoned courage to ask me out but i declined her with immediate effect, why? coz she waz not good looking, she gat no dress sense and too dark for my liking, i knew i broke her heart then but i waz still happy to have done that! and later we packed away from that hood.

Last year, things turned around, i visited the area during christmas period and i met Oyindamola, the babe is already endowed, see front shocked see back shocked the ugly dark girl i waz callin her before is now black and shine, i first asked her for a hug to be sure she is not makin use of boobs pad but the suppression of her _____ on my chest gat me speakin in tongue.

to cut the long story short, i collected her num and started makin advances towards her but na my close padi don dey explore the babe sef cry [/b]

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lol its called Karma

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by amsoslim(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
All dis FTC space bookers....strong sumthing go do una

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by djeezy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well it happens. That's life for you. Maybe she wasn't much pretty due to the fact that she may have lacked the wherewithal to garb herself in fine clothing. Same goes to women who turned down some guys too because they weren't attractive. So when a girl is making advances at me, I tend to be very careful. I activate my foresight to see whether she would actually make sense much later. For example if her buttt isn't that big and she's not that advanced in age, there's a likelihood that it'll increase as she ages. As for experience, I've never turned anyone down and regretted why I did so.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Enegod(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
cool
why u come occupy the 1st to comment position angry

2 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by sholikay(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes ooo.. Tho I don't fancy her then, but now eh, the chiyke na confirm pretty lady..

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by mirexxx(f): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
smileysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Enegod:
why u come occupy the 1st to comment position angry
make another person no grab am na grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by ipleddge: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bro no be lie Oooh,ê don happen to me before

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
OP share yours first. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by amsoslim(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
We the entire members of Follow Follow NEW TOPIC (FFNT)have decided that we won't share our experiences if u don't lead by example by first sharing your experience with us....Strong sumtin

21 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kambili999(f): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
those guys when dey return should be ignored because they are just after beauty. tongue. when d ladies get old and ugly they will just run like *snap*

12 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
djeezy:
cool
baba, you sef buy 1plot for here cheesy you go pay oooo tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by djeezy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

baba, you sef buy 1plot for here cheesy you go pay oooo tongue
grin grin I like my land in a strategic location.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Says the stupiid OP that called me a buffalo this morning cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
say the truth and let the devil be ashame, don't you look like a Buffalo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

say the truth and let the devil be ashame, don't you look like a Buffalo
you are truly an _imbecile grin

9 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Fastforward to the present....*shrugs* Well what can I say? grin

26 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes ooo, I even re chyk her, she chop me clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Spaxon(f): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
I swear d op is drunk on Origin....... grin cheesy
Oya wey ur own story de na....
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Enegod(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

make another person no grab am na grin
kai...u dey selfish grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Input(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
So many, back in secondary days.

I saw one recently she was like an angel

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by xpac01(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Just like the way they turn poor guys down, and start running to their beds after he's turn a big boy!
Sha guys own better o! They can still eat and throw her off.
But ladies will like, "you fool! You got no more chance with me".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:

He's wrong ...you look like a bear on heat- very feral

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by stephenqueen: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Am here to blast,alberto2k come light this weed for me jor
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Fastforward to the present....*shrugs* Well what can I say? grin

viewing her profile. angry

#YOLO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
richommie:

viewing her profile. angry

#YOLO
YIMU! grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
YIMU! grin
what does YIMU mean?

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
YIMU! grin

fine lady
before I click like ...u qo do something for me grin

#YOLO
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

He's wrong ...you look like a bear on heat- very feral
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.