Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets (54970 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks.. / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by lalasticlala(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by luvinhubby(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
This was how Adolf Hitler incited the Germans against the Jews that led to the holocaust during WW2.
Irrespective of party, tribe or religion, such an uncouth outburst of hatred spiced with politically jaundiced perception is to be condemned & resisted by all.

If Jimi wins & Igbos do not drown, that will make the oba a b.astard as he said, he will have to abdicate throne as no b.astard ascends any ancestral stool globally.

277 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by amsoslim(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
I trust 9jarians dey won't jus fold deir arms 2 shit

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by madridguy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
I hope Oba Akinolu ill-statement won't ruin Ambode chance of winning the forthcoming gubernatorial election. It's so sad that the King had forgot how Fayose and FFK ruin GEJ chance of winning the just concluded presidential election. I hope Tinubu will address this issue before its too late......Vote Ambode

Vote APC
Change 2015

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Crocz(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Just when I'm beginning to think we as a country have sailed past the tribal storm and the discombobulated situation that followed the presidential, that's when this old man who's forgotten his place in the reality of life placed us in a rather unfortunate conundrum we all could do without. You cannot force your will upon anybody, it's their right to vote the candidate of their choice...however a man, irrespective of tribe, chose to exercise his right is his own business.

It's a shame really, I won't say he should apologise for it...a King will NEVER do that, so if you expecting one...it won't happen. Shame on him, he's suppose to be a symbol of unity not of sowing discord among people of different tribal origins. A king indeed, that's what happens when you bribe your way to the crown...a crown on an unworthy head smh!

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
But the old man already released a press statement denying it. angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by SeverusSnape(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Shame on to this So called Oba, Truly this is "verbal genocide". In fact, Igbos should vote Agbaje, this man can go to hades. Rubbish!

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Sweetguy25: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
The man is a fooool. What do you expect from someone who retired from one of the most corrupt and useless institutions in the world?

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Now this is getting messier!
Akinolu why, even as a Yoruba, I hate that statement!!
Are you destined to ruin Ambode

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Tattooboy: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
If the allegation is true then that's really a dissappointin one from a Leader of Akiolu's'caliber

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by ozoigbondu: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Folish man since you told us we are going to die inside lagoon if we vote for JK we have decided to vote J.K for we are proud and arrogant and also detest threats in order to see how the sky is when it falls and now how it feels to die inside lagoon and how many of us it can swallow. We shall vote JK out of curiorsity

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by LordMecuzy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by SeverusSnape(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The man is a fooool
A big fool!!!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by SeverusSnape(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Folish man since you told us we are going to die inside lagoon if we vote for JK.Now we have decided to vote J.K since we are proud and arrogant and also detest threats in order to see how the sky is when it falls and now how it feels to die inside lagoon and how many of us it can swallow. We shall vote JK out of curiorsity
Nice one brother... Shame on to him.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Texcoco(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
He who has ears let him hear....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by omenka(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chaii. This man don suffer. gringrin

I don't envy him right now. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by omenka(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
The @Taskov guy really nailed it. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by MizMyColi(f): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

*Dozes Off*

Please wake me up when this Ship gets to it's final port of call.

Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by dayo23(f): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambooooooo! Enemies go die

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by zicoraads: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Here we go again grin

Lalasticlala just de this Oba matter like bread and butter cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by dayo23(f): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
Chaii. This man don suffer. gringrin

I don't envy him right now. grin
I still doubt if he makes those comment, it a twisted interpretation.

Anyway, Ambode must be Governor of Lagos!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by BRAV0O(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Our igbo brothers and sisters nothing will happen to you'll IJN , Oba akinolu speak all those stuff out of frustration, make una no vex abeg o grin with all dis shakara now , una no how to settle una self , cheesy the painful part of the story is grin grin ... Make I chill... Make u guys no vex sha all d same stop abusing our Oba o grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by omenka(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
dayo23:
I still doubt if he makes those comment, it a twisted interpretation.

Anyway, Ambode must be Governor of Lagos!
The audio has already gone viral. Apparently he did say those words.

Have yet to listen to it though.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by omenka(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

*Dozes Off*

Please wake me up when this Ship gets to it's final port of call.

Thanks in anticipation
Hahaha. Don't hold your breath. This ship isn't going anywhere. Lalasticlala duplicated the thread, apparently using this as a decoy while he develops the other. cheesy

Mean old fox he is. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by illiad: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Akiolu can suck my DICK!

29 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by MizMyColi(f): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
Hahaha. Don't hold your breath. This ship isn't going anywhere. Lalasti clala duplicated the thread, apparently using this as a decoy while he develops the other. cheesy

Mean old fox he is. cheesy

Very Coy.
Hehehehehe
cheesy

I will copy and paste then.

*modified*

Owh well...
Turns out this ship's still cruising.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Ekiseme(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mad Oba,na his entire generation 'll drown in lagoon,what nonsense

most people don't even know that lagos has oba,he is kinda irrelevant like his threats

oba ko,barn ni

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Ekiseme(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Useless Oba

na God go punish you

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
The oba is a stewpid man

May Amadioha strike him dead for this utterance

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Folish man since you told us we are going to die inside lagoon if we vote for JK we have decided to vote J.K for we are proud and arrogant and also detest threats in order to see how the sky is when it falls and now how it feels to die inside lagoon and how many of us it can swallow. We shall vote JK out of curiorsity

Haaaa...I luv u already kiss

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.