Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,223 members, 7,780,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

She Did This Two Days Before Their Wedding .. Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Did This Two Days Before Their Wedding .. Advice (4811 Views)

Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Did This Two Days Before Their Wedding .. Advice by Onegai(f): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2015
It could be stress or it could be a manifestation of true character. But 2 days to the wedding is really a tough time to be calling it off. Why not speak to her?
Why not show a little more understanding?

Wedding stress is a nightmare (especially in Nigeria) and a lot of women tend to do most of the planning And get most of the stress poured on them, rather than on their spouse (you will never see a groom being woken by some auntie to be told that he better reserve seats for her friends or people query him about catering and backup food. Those same people will have no problem doing that to the bride). And men don't really get involved in wedding planning. My hubby woke up on the day of my introduction to start asking me to go and help him look for kolanut, as he forgot it (I have never bought it in my life, I had no market around me to even go to it and no source of transport. Was I supposed to tell my brothers who are older than him to run his errands when his friends were there, chilling? Won't I be pissed?) You don't know what happened for your friend to get that reaction from her.

She stood up to him (according to your own words) which means he started it And she surprised him by ending it. In every marital conflict, I have learned that it takes 2 to cause it, and both parties are usually at fault. 2 years is a long time to be pretending especially if She and he were in close proximity.

And btw stop saying "a good woman is a woman who never loses her temper and always remains calm" because "a good man is one who doesn't stress a lady and provides for her before she even asks". Stop asking for our Lady Mary mother of our Lord if you know you are no-where close to being a Joseph.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Did This Two Days Before Their Wedding .. Advice by baralatie(m): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
I dont get this? Do you know the stress of planning a wedding and fear of the unknown can make you flare up?2yrs you say....no 'outspoken'lady can pretend that long to curb her emotions!
we are talking about a potent case of wife beating husband and we are talking the cost of the weddings.a beg!
concerning pretence some are ready to go the distance!
the best is to be vigilant,prayerful and discreet when it comes to choosing a partner.
not all that glitter is gold!
Re: She Did This Two Days Before Their Wedding .. Advice by baralatie(m): 12:59am On Apr 09, 2015
Onegai:
It could be stress or it could be a manifestation of true character. But 2 days to the wedding is really a tough time to be calling it off. Why not speak to her?
Why not show a little more understanding?

Wedding stress is a nightmare (especially in Nigeria) and a lot of women tend to do most of the planning And get most of the stress poured on them, rather than on their spouse (you will never see a groom being woken by some auntie to be told that he better reserve seats for her friends or people query him about catering and backup food. Those same people will have no problem doing that to the bride). And men don't really get involved in wedding planning. My hubby woke up on the day of my introduction to start asking me to go and help him look for kolanut, as he forgot it (I have never bought it in my life, I had no market around me to even go to it and no source of transport. Was I supposed to tell my brothers who are older than him to run his errands when his friends were there, chilling? Won't I be pissed?) You don't know what happened for your friend to get that reaction from her.

She stood up to him (according to your own words) which means he started it And she surprised him by ending it. In every marital conflict, I have learned that it takes 2 to cause it, and both parties are usually at fault. 2 years is a long time to be pretending especially if She and he were in close proximity.

And btw stop saying "a good woman is a woman who never loses her temper and always remains calm" because "a good man is one who doesn't stress a lady and provides for her before she even asks". Stop asking for our Lady Mary mother of our Lord if you know you are no-where close to being a Joseph.
the problem is not she got agree.the problem is that a side unknown became obvious and she could beat him up black and blue easily( or prove a formidable resistance)
and it is a major issue because this side he saw is the real deal.
I have seen very well.if you negate it,you Berra go for kungfu training or at least boxing appreciation class!
before she can calm down to respect!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why People Don’t Like You: The Truth About Why People Hate You / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 / Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.