Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) (4934 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Scared Of Marrying A More Successful Lady? Can You Marry One? / Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed / Is It Proper To Date/marry One's Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by stephenqueen: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you are asked to choose one out of the two(orijin101 and Alberto2k) and marry him for at least 5 year or go to jail for 10 year.Which will u pick.Lol

1 Like

Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by Jayjay0(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by saaedlee: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op, How many bottles of orijin u take?

2 Likes

Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by zyzxx(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Are they worst?
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by stephenqueen: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
saaedlee:
Op, How many bottles of orijin u take?
U wan mah break bottle for ur head ba? Go check the pics, I just uploaded it
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
If I were in that position, I wouldn't mind a LIFE IMPRISONMENT SENTENCE...... gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
How will I know just by looking at them? U've told me nothing about their characters/qualites grin
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thunder is looming cool

1 Like

Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by saaedlee: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

U wan mah break bottle for ur head ba? Go check the pics, I just uploaded it

Waito na empty orijin bottle u wan use? If I talk say I don see that missing goat now, u go talk say na insult, so I no go talk am!

But waito if na u snap dis pictures, e mean say u dey roll with them!
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by stephenqueen: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
Thunder is looming cool
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by stephenqueen: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
saaedlee:

Waito na empty orijin bottle u wan use? If I talk say I don see that missing goat now, u go talk say na insult, so I no go talk am!

But waito if na u snap dis pictures, e mean say u dey roll with them!
Na mac dowell bottle I wan use
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by stephenqueen: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
suxxman:
If I were in that position, I wouldn't mind a LIFE IMPRISONMENT SENTENCE...... gringrin
Why are they not human being? embarassed embarassed
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecided undecided undecided
If i knock you ehn, you brain go reboot!
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by stephenqueen: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

If i knock you ehn, you brain go reboot!
No vex say i upload u and Alberto2k's pics, Am sorry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by stephenqueen: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tandullceblog:
How will I know just by looking at them? U've told me nothing about their characters/qualites grin
They are both poor tongue tongue but have big dìck grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

Lol
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by stephenqueen: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol
Who will u choose out of the two grin grin
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by loomer: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wetin be the difference between going to jail and marrying these ones na?

1 Like

Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

Who will u choose out of the two grin grin

No qualities yet grin
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by alberto2k(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:
If you are asked to choose one out of the two(orijin101 and Alberto2k) and marry him for at least 5 year or go to jail for 10 year.Which will u pick.Lol
u need jesus in ur life grin

1 Like

Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by stephenqueen: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

Who tell u say jesus no dey ma life, me wey be say na me and jesus dey live together grin
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by ZedX6: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
How you know a thread has failed -

When you ask ladies to choose between two discombobulated looking _idiots and almost 300 views later, only one lady has been making pity comments and the rest of the comments are from guys. . .

Thread failed!
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by somcherry(f): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lmao cheesy grin
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by alberto2k(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

Who tell u say jesus no dey ma life, me wey be say na me and jesus dey live together grin
I know na.... You and jesus Navas(footballer) dey live together grin
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

As in. . . big time!
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by stephenqueen: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

I know na.... You and jesus Navas(footballer) dey live together grin
undecided
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Will go to jail
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by stag: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
ZedX6:
How you know a thread has failed -

When you ask ladies to choose between two discombobulated looking _idiots and almost 300 views later, only one lady has been making pity comments and the rest of the comments are from guys. . .

Thread failed!

This guy is back on NL? shocked how's Ogugua? grin
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by Nimblemind(m): 12:15am On Apr 07, 2015
stephenqueen:

See them... GAYS
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2015
I go choose origin101 grin

I go use money arrange e teeth.

The other one looks possessed.
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by ipleddge: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2015
stephenqueen:
I already know Orijin101 between the two grin
Re: Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) by kinglekan: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Tandullceblog:

No qualities yet grin

Hey swts. U havnt replied ur mentions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Big Ass? / Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. / My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.