Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys (3318 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
MARRIED MEN:..can you allow your wife's younger broda with his GF to spend some days in your house MARRIED WOMEN: can you allow your broda with his GF to spend some days in your husband's house GUYS: can you take your GF along with you when you want to visit your elder broda or sister who is married.. LADIES:can you follow your BF to spend some days with his broda or sister who is married.. For me I can't allow any of it...
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by saaedlee: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wait let me consult

1 Like

Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
saaedlee:
Wait let me consult
consult who?....give your answer to those questions ni..
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by saaedlee: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yustash001:
consult who?....give your answer to those questions ni..
I cannot speak when IFA hasn't spoken! So jega!
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nope
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
saaedlee:

I cannot speak when IFA hasn't spoken! So jega!
ok...i'll be waiting for what IFA reveals...
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Nope
nope.,you can't follow your BF.....but can you allow your younger broda with his GF to spend some days with you in your husband's house?
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yustash001:
nope.,you can't follow your BF.....but can you allow your younger broda with his GF to spend some days with you in your husband's house?

If I like her...yes
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tandullceblog:

If I like her...yes
what if your husband doesn't want it like that...
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tandullceblog:

If I like her...yes
what if your husband doesn't want it like that...?
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yustash001:
what if your husband doesn't want it like that...?

Okay... then it's not happening
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tandullceblog:

hmmm...9ice one...
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tandullceblog:

hmmm...9ice one...
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes I will follow him.

Any of my siblings can do same in my house.

I don't understand why that should be a problem.
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by bukatyne(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
If it is a gf he is serious about, yes

Will only provide them separate rooms/sleeping arrangements.
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by masqot(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
It depends. If he's mature and he's serious we with the lady, he could bring his girl time my house. However, he should know it's a one-off opportunity. You can't be bringing every "Caro" to my house. The only scenario not possible is for a either my sister-in-law or my sister to bring her boyfriend to my house except when they're planning for wedding and they live far from my family.
Whatever, my view pertains to mature persons and not for a university undergraduate who should be more engrossed in his academics.
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
freecocoa:
Yes I will follow him.

Any of my siblings can do same in my house.

I don't understand why that should be a problem.
don't forget we are talking about GF and BF here....not fiance or fiancee..
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
masqot:
It depends. If he's mature and he's serious we with the lady, he could bring his girl time my house. However, he should know it's a one-off opportunity. You can't be bringing every "Caro" to my house. The only scenario not possible is for a either my sister-in-law or my sister to bring her boyfriend to my house except when they're planning for wedding and they live far from my family.
Whatever, this discussion pertains to mature persons and not for a university undergraduate who should be more engrossed in his academics.
nice one...A reasonable guy will not even follow is GF to her sister's matrimonial home and sleep over...

1 Like

Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by freecocoa(f): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Yustash001:
don't forget we are talking about GF and BF here....not fiance or fiancee..
What difference does it make here? No be GF/BF dey turn to fiance/fiancée?
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
freecocoa:
What difference does it make here? No be GF/BF dey turn to fiance/fiancée?
yes but not all BF/GF relationship turn to fiance/fiance
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by freecocoa(f): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yustash001:
yes but not all BF/GF relationship turn to fiance/fiance
So? And? Therefore?
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by jaybee3(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yes i have but on the strict condition that they sleep in different rooms
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
As long as they're not sleeping on ma head
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
freecocoa:
So? And? Therefore?
So for me.,..I can't allow it and I can't do it...
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by freecocoa(f): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yustash001:
So for me.,..I can't allow it and I can't do it...
That's not the issue, what you can and can't do, is your prerogative.

I gave my take on the matter and you were trying to point out that it was just a bf, suggesting that, there is seemingly something wrong with that, yet you can't tell me why.
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
freecocoa:
That's not the issue, what you can and can't do is your prerogative.

I gave my take on the matter and you were trying to point out that it was just a bf, suggesting that, there is seemingly something wrong with that, yet you can't tell me why.
hmmm...what I mean is that I can only take her along if the relationship has gone wide and we are about to tie the knot...the thing is we view things different way...and I view as improper you might view it has a proper thing...
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by freecocoa(f): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yustash001:
hmmm...what I mean is that I can only take her along if the relationship has gone wide and we are about to tie the knot...the thing is we view things different way...and I view as improper you might view it has a proper thing...
If you already knew we must not see things the same way, why tell me not to forget it was just bf/gf bla bla? That is what I'm still asking.
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
freecocoa:
If you already knew we must not see things the same way, why tell me not to forget it was just bf/gf bla bla? That is what I'm still asking.
ok...pele mabinu....doo....I shouldn't have said that...
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yustash001:
ok...pele mabinu....doo....I shouldn't have said that...
It's fine.smiley
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Ewuro4: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yes. But with overly curious kids in the house, they will sleep in different rooms Or warn them to keep their kpakos in check, then we are good.

I'm only worried about the kids.
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Yustash001(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ewuro4:
Yes. But with overly curious kids in the house, they will sleep in different rooms Or warn them to keep their kpakos in check, then we are good.

I'm only worried about the kids.

Lol...I agree with you partially on this...
Re: Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys by Ewuro4: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yustash001:
Lol...I agree with you partially on this...

smiley . What is your take on this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Collected Money From Me To Celebrate Her Hubby's Birthday / Post Deleted / I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.