Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? (1698 Views)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by xynerise: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is difficult to see a relationship that doesn't involve at least a kiss. Kiss is emotional and can also be included as a pre-intimacy because it gets one ready for sex.

By essence, pre-intimacy is designed to get one ready for sex. Logically then, pre-intimacy should be restricted to married couples. Does that mean anything that can be considered pre-intimacy should be avoided until marriage?
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by pasqal09: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Biblically, yes
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by xynerise: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
pasqal09:
Biblically, yes
And morally?
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by pasqal09: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
xynerise:

And morally?
Yes
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by ronald4lif(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Of what essence will it be taking a trip to Israel without having a stop at Jerusalem? I had better not board that flight. cheesy

Na parable I speak so. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by buygala(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
I will not only go on the full sex missionary journey with her before marriage, I go also make sure say I give her bele join undecided

No sane person wants to buy damaged goods... So I have to register attendance in her womb before we say "I do" smiley

So op, please how am I supposed to score a goal if I am restricted to jogging around the field, and not playing any match?

Summary. .. There is a reason why it is called 'pre-intimacy' ..... it presupposes that there will be intimacy afterward angry .... So why cook the rice when you are not yet ready to eat it?
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
"May he kiss me with the kisses of his mouth" -Song Of Solomon cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by xynerise: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
pasqal09:

Yes
We have to respect other people's culture too you know? In my opinion, a kiss is never a sin but when the hands start moving is where you have passed the line. Kiss has types though grin
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by xynerise: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Of what essence will it be taking a trip to Israel without having a stop at Jerusalem? I had better not board that flight. cheesy

Does it mean when you kiss someone goodbye at the airport, you will be forced to have sex with her right there?
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by pasqal09: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
xynerise:

We have to respect other people's culture too you know? In my opinion, a kiss is never a sin but when the hands start moving is where you have passed the line. Kiss has types though grin
You asked me from a moral view. That's y I said yes
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by ronald4lif(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
xynerise:

Does it mean when you kiss someone goodbye at the airport, you will be forced to have sex with her right there?

You see, my stance is; pre-intimacy and intimacy falls under the "dos" of a relationship. And that's my opinion. Others are entitled to theirs. So the question of appropriation in this context is irrelevant.
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Depends on the type of kiss rlly
S
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by falconey(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
buygala:
I will not only go on the full sex missionary journey with her before marriage, I go also make sure say I give her bele join undecided

No sane person wants to buy damaged goods... So I have to register attendance in her womb before we say "I do" smiley

So op, please how am I supposed to score a goal if I am restricted to jogging around the field, and not playing any match?

wondeful!
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pasqal09 the rasqal. cheesy what did I do to you that you hate me so?
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by xynerise: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

You see, my stance is; pre-intimacy and intimacy falls under the "dos" of a relationship. And that's my opinion. Others are entitled to theirs. So the question of appropriation in this context is irrelevant.
OK..good
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by pasqal09: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
krall:
Pasqal09 the rasqal. cheesy what did I do to you that you hate me so?

Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=pasqal09 post=32424576][/quote] kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by ladibright(f): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
buygala:

Summary. .. There is a reason why it is called 'pre-intimacy' ..... it presupposes that there will be intimacy afterward angry .... So why cook the rice when you are not yet ready to eat it?
bros na wao.. grin
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

you can have great fun at Tel aviv. you must not get to Jerusalem.
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by ronald4lif(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
masterchi:
you can have great fun at Tel aviv. you must not get to Jerusalem.

Holy land is not in Tel Aviv.
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Holy land is not in Tel Aviv.
Holy land is Israel and some part of Jordan , in Israel are cities like Tel aviv, Jerusalem etc.
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by ronald4lif(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
masterchi:
Holy land is Israel and some part of Jordan , in Israel are cities like Tel aviv, Jerusalem etc.

The most significant part of Holy Land is in Jerusalem, the holiest city to Judaism. And the closest airport to Holy Land is Atarot airport also in Jerusalem.
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by Emmaowolabia(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:
many pastors de avoid dat songs of Solomon o. I think say na only me notice some kind statement there.
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by prettyjo(f): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
none
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Emmmm.... hugging?

I never kiss before, so make I dey save am too.
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by xynerise: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
jmoore:
Emmmm.... hugging?
Mr. Virginus, don't tell me your lips are virgins too?
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
xynerise:

Mr. Virginus, don't tell me your lips are virgins too?
Flesh and blood did not reveal that to you.
Nna eh. I got virgin lips.
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by xynerise: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
jmoore:

Flesh and blood did not reveal that to you.
Nna eh. I got virgin lips.
OK, don't start bragging. You need help, bro
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
xynerise:

OK, don't start bragging. You need help, bro

grin grin
Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Hi Mznelly, I guess this is not the right place to post it but I couldn't find anywhere 'perfect' so here goes. I have been reading your posts and actually like how you write a lot, but the best one is this entry in ur diary that someone shared, you were talking to one vhicky in that post. Well you've done me a favor in the sense that you made me see, through that post, that actually, someone else actually knows the painful feeling of being betrayed, and it's given me the courage to do something I never thought I'd be able to. Just want to say thanks. I guess it won't be easy but I'll try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hi Mznelly, I guess this is not the right place to post it but I couldn't find anywhere 'perfect' so here goes. I have been reading your posts and actually like how you write a lot, but the best one is this entry in ur diary that someone shared, you were talking to one vhicky in that post. Well you've done me a favor in the sense that you made me see, through that post, that actually, someone else actually knows the painful feeling of being betrayed, and it's given me the courage to do something I never thought I'd be able to. Just want to say thanks. I guess it won't be easy but I'll try.

I'm happy for you girl cheesy

Thanks.

May you always find that strength you need kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Groom Sues And Divorces Bride The Nextday For Being Extremely Ugly (photo) / Woman Pays $2,500(N500,000) For Her Chicken's Surgery. / Most Nigerian Girls Too Depend On Their Man For Survival.Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.