Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Any "K-sley Mega Vision" Investor Here? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any "K-sley Mega Vision" Investor Here? (2152 Views)

Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? / Investor Prospects 2016 / Dangote Cement Promo – Dangote Mega Million Dash Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any "K-sley Mega Vision" Investor Here? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Any "K-sley Mega Vision" Investor Here? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 17, 2015
undecided embarassed
Re: Any "K-sley Mega Vision" Investor Here? by keleto(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
youngdude1:
K-sley mega vision is an SME that creates avenue for his investors to earn %10 of their investments monthly. I invested small money with them in beginning of january 2015 and they have bein paying me %10 of it every month...I just want to know if any of you guys here also invest with them so that we can reason together..*NOTE: I'm not here to promote any stuff neither am I an agent.......

Bros you made this statement in may this year.but you said recently that you have been investing with them since 2013.

OK she,hope you are not one of their agent.
I don't mean any harm pls
Re: Any "K-sley Mega Vision" Investor Here? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
keleto:

Bros you made this statement in may this year.but you said recently that you have been investing with them since 2013.

OK she,hope you are not one of their agent.
I don't mean any harm pls
"I started doing business with them" what I meant was I started contributing daily savings with them since 2013 but 2015 was the year I invested money. if u follow my posts on that thread, I posted my bank alert payment text. and for your information, I'm not an agent to any body
Re: Any "K-sley Mega Vision" Investor Here? by keleto(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2015
youngdude1:
"I started doing business with them" what I meant was I started contributing daily savings with them since 2013 but 2015 was the year I invested money. if u follow my posts on that thread, I posted my bank alert payment text. and for your information, I'm not an agent to any body
ok
Re: Any "K-sley Mega Vision" Investor Here? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2015
keleto:
ok
Re: Any "K-sley Mega Vision" Investor Here? by lionphil(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
youngdude1:

Why will you post a bank alert if you aren't trying to promote them?

My question is, how sure are we that that company will be in existence in the next 10 years? How are we sure they won't just disappear with people's money?

(1) (Reply)

Finally Mmm Have Started Paying / Invest In Amen Estate, Home To Popular Actress Funke Akindele / Generate 0.02 DOGE Every Day Without Investments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.