Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech (67287 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by omoharry(f): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
smallJagaban:
I SUPPORT HIM FULLY. IBO SHOULD GO BACK TO THEIR LANDLOCKED REGION..
YORUBA VOTES IS ENOUGH FOR LAGOS.
IF ALL IGBO'S WHO ALSO INCLUDE ANYONE DAT DO NOT BELONG TO YORUBA AND HAUSA' TRIBE ARE CONSIDERED AS TENANT IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.....THEN SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH YOUR LEVEL OF THINKING AS WELL AS THE OBA OF LAGOS. YOU THINK LAGOS WILL STILL GENERATE THE KIND OF MONEY ITS HAVING TODAY IF NON INDIGENES WERE ABSENT?...... WHEN YOU TALK WITHOUT THINKING THIS IS THE KIND OF WORDS THAT COMES OUT FROM YOUR MOUTH.. I M SURE YOU ARE NOT UP TO THE AGE OF 20 YRS....YEYE... MAKE ALL INDIGENE BEGIN DEY DRIVE ALL NON INDIGEN FROM EACH STATE IF NIGERIA WILL BE AN INTERESTING COUNTRY TO LIVE IN...WHEN IT TIME TO SHARE FROM THE OIL OF THE NIGER DELTA THEN THE MENTALITY OF ONE NIGERIA COMES TO MIND.....BUT ASIDE THAT WE ARE TENANT LIVING IN DIFFERENT STATE... I AM SAYING THIS TO THE YORUBA'S.... THIS DRUM OF HATE YOUR GUYS ARE BEATING I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR INTOLERANT OF YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN...WE ARE WATCHING

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by smallJagaban: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
omoharry:
IF ALL IGBO'S WHO ALSO INCLUDE ANYONE DAT DO NOT BELONG TO YORUBA AND HAUSA' TRIBE ARE CONSIDERED AS TENANT IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.....THEN SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH YOUR LEVEL OF THINKING. YOU THINK LAGOS WILL STILL GENERATE THE KIND OF MONEY ITS HAVING TODAY IF NON INDIGENES WERE ABSENT LEAVE?...... WHEN YOU TALK WITHOUT THINKING THIS IS THE KIND OF WORDS THAT COMES OUT FROM YOUR MOUTH.. I M SURE YOU ARE NOT UP TO THE AGE OF 20 YRS....YEYE... MAKE ALL INDIGENE BEGIN DEY DRIVE ALL NON INDIGEN FROM EACH STATE IF NIGERIA WILL BE AN INTERESTING COUNTRY TO LIVE IN...WHEN IT TIME TO SHARE FROM THE OIL OF THE NIGER DELTA THEN THE MENTALITY OF ONE NIGERIA COMES TO MIND.....BUT ASIDE THAT WE ARE TENANT LIVING IN DIFFERENT STATE... I AM SAYING THIS TO THE YORUBA'S.... THIS DRUM OF HATE YOUR GUYS ARE BEATING I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR INTOLERANT OF YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN...WE ARE WATCHING

CAN IBO TRY THIS TRASH IN KANO? HAUSA AND OTHER TRIBES ARE IN LAGOS, THEY'RE NOT MAKING NOISE LIKE THE CURSED GENERATION FROM SOUTH EAST..

ON SATURDAY, YORUBA WILL SHOW THEIR MATURITY OVER THE IBO ONCE AGAIN
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Ekaka1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
14DUI:

If I have to go by your moniker, I belief you are Yoruba and you have the got to type those statement. Pls withdraw them cos you don't know who is reading and pls learn to be civil on social media my brother, Ma je ki won fi ori ade she epe fun e.
Ori ade Oshi wo niyen ?

Ade jati jati ko ni iwulo.....sio !!!!
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
sauceny:
Hit like if you feel the oba is barking like a toothless dog.

Hit share if you feel the oba was suffering from a Juvenile delinquency.

Quote me if you feel the oba has to be thrown into the lagoon 1st.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by adaleng(f): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
smallJagaban:

CAN IBO TRY THIS TRASH IN KANO? HAUSA AND OTHER TRIBES ARE IN LAGOS, THEY'RE NOT MAKING NOISE LIKE THE CURSED GENERATION FROM SOUTH EAST..

It is Ur generation dat is cursed. Yoruba with their low mentality & inferiority complex.
If u can't run Ur state, leave it for who can. Wats d hate on Ibos? Is it our fault dat we re prosperous?
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by smallJagaban: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
adaleng:

It is Ur generation dat is cursed. Yoruba with their low mentality & inferiority complex.
If u can't run Ur state, leave it for who can. Wats d hate on Ibos? Is it our fault dat we re prosperous?

IF IBO ARE PROSPEROUS THEY WON'T BE LIKE SHEEP WITHOUT SHEPHERD.... THEIR LANDLOCKED REGION IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM...

YORUBA BURSTED IBO CHEST BEATING LASTWEEK PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. ON 11TH OF APRIL, WE SHALL SHOW YOU WE ARE YOUR MASTER IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS

#ASHEWO
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
SWDude:
[size=15pt]This is what the Igbos have been craving. Now they have it. Let them continue their chest beating in Yoruba land. When the fight breaks out, Igbos and Yorubas will be killed but it'll be the end of Igbos in Lagos.[/size]

Yes the end of Igbos in Lagos but we would have reduce the whole lagos to a desert
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by adaleng(f): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
smallJagaban:

IF IBO ARE PROSPEROUS THEY WON'T BE LIKE SHEEP WITHOUT SHEPHERD.... THEIR LANDLOCKED REGION IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM...

YORUBA BURSTED IBO CHEST BEATING LASTWEEK PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. ON 11TH OF APRIL, WE SHALL SHOW YOU WE ARE YOUR MASTER IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS

#ASHEWO

#Ashewo kor, ashewo ni. No be ashewo Ur mama do take born u? Abi Na angel put u 4 Her belle? undecided
Upon say Ur mama carry u 9months , u still came out a mumu.
Hahahahahahahaha. grin
Don't feel threaten by d Ibos OK. Neither Ambode nor Jim is any IBO man. So stop barking. Cos dat wat Ure gud @ (toothless bull dog).

Quick question.
Re u being paid 2 constitution nuisance? grin
Cos d person Ure fighting 4 is living large & Ure treking.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by M17: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
emmajiya:

You are clearly an ethnic bigot! Am from the North, I also have Yoruba roots but I just can't justify this.
The OBA has gotten Ambode into trouble! Ndi Igbo vote Jimi! After all PDP lost Aso rock and heavens didn't fall.

MAY YOUR DAYS LAST VERY LONG ,YOUR CHILDREN CHILDREN WILL INHERIT KINGSHIP AND HEAVEN .TRUTH SHALL HAS SET YOU FREE

SPIRITUALLY ,YOU ARE A PART OF GOD .KINGDOM grin .

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by M17: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
I TAKE YORUBA'S AS BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S FROM MIAMI TO LONG ISLAND NEW YORK ,

WHAT HAVE WE DONE WRONG ?
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by seuner: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
enough of these rantings please. To my Igbo brodas, u are correct...once jimi agbaje don enter, dem go dey enlist una for lagos bursary as Lagos is no mans land as u claim. #onitshaisnomansland....
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by opositive(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
This Oba is deluded. Ambode himself has come out to condemn his outburst. This is no way for an elder to speak. I still choose to vote for Ambode. MY 2 kobo grin
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ogene007: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

LOL you people are going higher indeed. homeless people

We know the people who are sleeping under the bridges in Ojuelegba, motor parks in mushin, oshodi etc. We also know the people who own the biggest number of property in lekki, festac/amuwo odofin etc. You can do the maths yourself. Even for your people who live under a supposed roof, we know how they live at mushin, isale-eko etc. Your problem is envy that Igbos have taken over almost everything in Lagos while your type continue to die of hate and envy.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Wendy80(f): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
To think that pple were actually clapping after he made d statement DISGUST me embarassed
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by EagleNest(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

That is what is happening. The Igbos have been shouting Agbaje and PDP while the Yoruba's have been all about Ambode.

I hate Nigerian politicsundecided

I haven't see them shouting so I am afraid.

Don't see it that way dear because as of recent OBJ was still a PDP member not to talk of other Yoruba leaders, likewise APC has transformed from originally Yoruba party (ACN) to national party (ACN, ANPP, APGA (Rochas faction), CPC) and has won power at the centre.

Let us allow this wind of change to work and not pull down the little democratic gain on platter of tribalism and confusion.

Let everyone vote whoever he or she prefers. Let the best candidate win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by dipopooo(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
ogene007:

We know the people who are sleeping under the bridges in Ojuelegba, motor parks in mushin, oshodi etc. We also know the people who own the biggest number of property in lekki, festac/amuwo odofin etc. You can do the maths yourself. Even for your people who live under a supposed roof, we know how they live at mushin, isale-eko etc. Your problem is envy that Igbos have taken over almost everything in Lagos while your type continue to die of hate and envy.

Why a long epistle, jux to defend your people? I guess u ar the most educated in your village Lol. Anyway the last I checked the richest man in Africa, it wasn't a flatee likewise the richest woman. We all(in lagos) knw flatees as generator seller, transporters, motor parts seller, beer parlour owners etc simply bcoz majority of ur pple ar nt educated.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by kechywillz(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
sauceny:
Hit like if you feel the oba is barking like a toothless dog.

Hit share if you feel the oba was suffering from a Juvenile delinquency.

Quote me if you feel the oba has to be thrown into the lagoon 1st.
lol. Umu igbo ma oke esi acho okwu(igbo knows how to find trouble). Haba bro,u shouldnt have made ridicule of Oba of Lagos state,wat if the same was done to Obi of Onitsha,i wouldnt be happy oo
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by donsteady(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
sylvalord:
You are a fool
Go fix your self.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
I have always said it here that traditional rulers in Nigeria should stay in their domains and cease noise.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
kechywillz:

lol. Umu igbo ma oke esi acho okwu(igbo knows how to find trouble). Haba bro,u shouldnt have made ridicule of Oba of Lagos state,wat if the same was done to Obi of Onitsha,i wouldnt be happy oo

Thatz watz up,we ain't smiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by smallJagaban: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
adaleng:

#Ashewo kor, ashewo ni. No be ashewo Ur mama do take born u? Abi Na angel put u 4 Her belle? undecided
Upon say Ur mama carry u 9months , u still came out a mumu.
Hahahahahahahaha. grin
Don't feel threaten by d Ibos OK. Neither Ambode nor Jim is any IBO man. So stop barking. Cos dat wat Ure gud @ (toothless bull dog).

Quick question.
Re u being paid 2 constitution nuisance? grin
Cos d person Ure fighting 4 is living large & Ure treking.

ASEWO, THREATEN BY CURSED GENERATION FROM LANDLOCKED REGION?

WE DID IT UPPER LAST SATURDAY, THIS SATURDAY WE SHALL DO IT AGAIN... YOU WILL ALL COME HERE TO CRY AND WEEP
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by engrjoe(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
After watching d video, all I can say is LONG LIVE OBA of BENIN.

He can never be an equal to this type of OBA.

#PoliticalOba#
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by MightySparrow: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
andyanders:

A complete F00L you are and you and your Oba will perish before May 29, the swearing in.Usel====ess maggot like you.

You'd better go back to your land: what happens in Jos among Birom and Hausas, member I and aborigines of Lafia. You think you can annex Lagos?
we shall see
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Uniqueempress(f): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
smallJagaban:

ASEWO, THREATEN BY CURSED GENERATION FROM LANDLOCKED REGION?

WE DID IT UPPER LAST SATURDAY, THIS SATURDAY WE SHALL DO IT AGAIN... YOU WILL ALL COME HERE TO CRY AND WEEP
why so bitter?
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Artstyle: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
For your mind abi... That is your portion
dipopooo:
lipsrsealed yesss **in fayose's voice* no apology

Kabiyesi has spoken. He is d owner of lagos dnt u pple understand?
Although I don't wish flatees dead but let dem leave lagos. We prefer ab*okis to them.

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos
dipopooo:

Although I don't wish flatees dead but let dem leave lagos. We prefer ab*okis to them.

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos
dipopooo:

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by DukeNija(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2015
smallJagaban:

Your fathers house and generation is cursed.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by nduchucks: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
lonelydora:
Igbos will respond to Oba accordingly on Saturday just as we responded to FFK and Fayose. Oba has indirectly campaigned for Agbaje just as Fayose campaigned for GMB.

Oga, you may be carrying your list of political achievements a bit too far. The Igbos will have the least power in the new dispensation - you should be spending your energy on how to return a senate seat to Ngige and reelecting Okorocha.

Your muscle flexing against this Oba and your false claim of 'responding' to FFK and Fayose, is at best juvenile.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ohzee(f): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
This oba is a disgrace to the obas and Yorubaland in general. No traditional ruler in Nigeria can make such a statement in a multi-ethnic country such as ours. It's good to remind him that people from West Africa and all the tribes in Nigeria are in Lagos, and not only Igbos. It's good also to tell him that Igbos are not cowards. The only grounds for Igbos to ignore him is that the statement is coming from a drunk. Foolish Oba, what about Yorubas in Igboland?
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Duru1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Holy shiit!! grin

These Igbos have to be the most unprincipled and incorrigible cowardly souls ever known to mankind. I can't believe these plonkers sat there, clapped for him, and never made any fuss about the statement in his presence. Yet they have been blowing hot air all over cyberspace.

The King just earned my respect as one of the most powerful Yoruba Kings with fireballs like Alaafin Shango the Kintaro. grin

Anyway, I'm still waiting for ULTIMATUMS from Igbos!! I shall be back to read the ultimatum when they issue one.

Yorubas aren't cowards after-all - Interesting. cool

Even though the Oba is joker, he should not be disrespected in his palace.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by MightySparrow: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
ojialo:
trouble ? smh ...... umu azi na maro ife uwa na ako siyeri ba ezi ofia di ka gi

Whatever your dubious language means: It is better the igbos don't have problem with Yorubaland. If you choose to, you will suddenly discover you have become endangered species in Nigeria. When you buy land in Lagos the 'omo onile' comes around to ask for whatever they think due to them. If Lagos belongs to no one, who are the original dwellers of Lagos, historically and by natural placement? Can you call Onitsha no man,s land? The day people are fed up with your excesses, you will discover that you are fighting Yoruba not only Lagosians.

May I add, that the similar thing happens in Jos, among birom and Hausa community; kemberi and the original owners of Lafia, Nasarawa
state, Ile - Ife and Modakeke. The Holocaust was ignited by excesses of Jews in Germany. History is about to repeat itself.

Igbos think.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by haryomikun(m): 1:21am On Apr 09, 2015
RebelChip:
Mbaka where are you? An Oba in Lagos has threathened to drown every Igbo man in Lagos that votes PDP instead of APC. I guess the oracle of the holy spirit didnt show you this?

The Oracle of the holy spirit didnt reveal to to you that this retaard of a monarch will stoop so low to make this hateful speech? That this moronic, fat phuck negro is a killer and a ritualist? That this man who calls himslef a king is nothing but an arse-wipe! Mana otoro ga agbagbu ya! Ekpenta ga atagbu ya na ezi na ulo ya!
My Nairaland friends who always say that I critisicize a man of God, you people should judge oo. When I say that people are too religious that they have lost touch with the realities of life, some people will say that am wrong. When I was ringing the bells against APC, some people say that am against change... Chineke kere uwa, inokwa ya? Who will say that I didnt post this on Nairaland for the whole world to see the signs before a genocide is committed? Do I need a prophecy to tell me that these people are heating up the drums of war? Is this not an Oba for crying out loud? Was this not how the genocide of Rwanda start? Unfounded hatred against a more vibrant and successful drive? Are we aware that an Oba is a statesman and will definitely have so many cultic followers?

I swear to god almighty, any attempt on the life of an Igbo man in Lagos will be met with the death of 7 yoruba men in Igbo Land. Don't ask me how it will happen!

Oba Rilwan, Thank you very much. Well, I thank you for two obvious reasons. First and foremost, I want to thank you for showing us the level of your stupidity. It is unrivaled.

Secondly, I want to thank you for giving the Igbos the full reality check. Oba, I don't blame you for having the guts and impetus to utter those nonsense from your gutter mouth. Who in the whole of Igbo land do you fear? Who in the whole of Igbo land do you have regards for? No one.

But Oba, this is your time, the times favors you. But don't worry. We are coming. We are coming Oba. And when our time comes, we will not forget Oba. We will remember you, and your chiildren and grand children will pay the price. It is a promise Oba.
Very empty threat! This reminds me of the Nairalander thst has a siggy which says that the internet has given various lazy and weak people liver
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by alex406(m): 1:56am On Apr 09, 2015
Defcon1:

May your days be long and prosperous
amen and you too

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.