Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos (2749 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos / PDP :jimi Agbaje Spotted Waiting To Be Accredited Also !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by adebisicutie: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
harde2lah:

See, I ain't calling anybody. If by now Yorubas have not seen the hand writing on the wall then I can't help them. I do not the strength to fight for any Yoruba cause again. Shebi we they form sophistication, make we dey from dey go

With the rubbish those people have been saying, I think most Yorubas have woken up
Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by VirginFinder: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
adebisicutie:

With the rubbish those people have been saying, I think most Yorubas have woken up

I hope so o because the way prominent Yorubas have comdemning the Oba is very worrisome.
Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by blacksta(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
this is a battle btw Yoruba and Ibos.....forget APC or PDP
Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by vicadex07(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
What are they even known for sef?

Prostitution, fakes cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items. Selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, etc.

Is this what they are using to develop lagos?
Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Adegbodolu1: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Naturally the weak would be swallowed by the strong.

If it is the case that Igbos are stronger than Yorubas then let them take Lagos.

The docility and simpleton mentality of our people frightening. Igbos are animals obviously but I pay attention to the names they call us , cowards, lazy, educated ignoramus, unadventurous, overrelaxed owanbe mofos.

How do we explain the disposal of so much land in the last 20 years alone. They have taken the family silver and flogged it to the Igbos.

Oba Akiolu's rant (rightly) may be a little too late. Our hungry thoughtless Obas presided over the most reckless transfer of land in history and it would be right for them to lose their crown.

I told an Oba last year that soon all the new arrivals in his domain will call his crown into question. It has already happened.

I heard the Royal family is Oshodi/Isolo are livid because they would be represented in Abuja by an Omo-Igbo. The question is when you are selling land didnt you know you are selling everything?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by VirginFinder: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
Naturally the weak would be swallowed by the strong.

If it is the case that Igbos are stronger than Yorubas then let them take Lagos.

The docility and simpleton mentality of our people frightening. Igbos are animals obviously but I pay attention to the names they call us , cowards, lazy, educated ignoramus, unadventurous, overrelaxed owanbe mofos.

How do we explain the disposal of so much land in the last 20 years alone. They have taken the family silver an

Honestly,it beats me how 2 ibo reps emerged.
Were the Yorubas sleeping?
It's part of what may angered the Oba.
Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Ikology(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Congregation of bigots, never do wells, visit Jimi Agbaje Facebook page and see hundreds of Yoruba hailing and endorsing him. Keep your ranting going on. I am back in Lagos to say JAY KAY IZ OKAY cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by VirginFinder: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ikology:
Congregation of bigots, never do wells, visit Jimi Agbaje Facebook page and see hundreds of Yoruba hailing and endorsing him. Keep your ranting going on. I am back in Lagos to say JAY KAY IZ OKAY cool

You'll be dumbfounded.
The time to humble the ibos is here!
Jimi Agbaje will learn never to bank on the ibos in his life again.
Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by tit(f): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ikology:

we needs to drve the yeebos back to their flat-head land!
one of them is even boasting that they can swim River Niger, that lagoon is small river!
Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Ozioma49(m): 12:11am On Apr 11, 2015
^^^^^
Wow didn't know you are a tribalistic bigot.....keep it up

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by honourhim: 12:22am On Apr 11, 2015
@Op, Power belongs to God and he gives it to whomsoever he pleases. Displaying hatred on igbos and using it against JK your brother cannot change whatever God has approved so take it easy. If God wants yo use JK to stop Tinubu from milking the state u cant stop him. Save yourself the cry and let God have his way.

Whoever God wants will win and govern the state.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 11, 2015
I have always known the plans of these ibos and rightly called them out for what they are but I was looked down uppon and called a bigot but I am happy I have been vindicated today.

The battle for Lagos and Yorubaland has started and I know the ibos have been spotted for what they are and I am sure that the gods of the land will not make them prevail over us.

I sincerely urge all yorubas who have dere PVCs to please forgive tinubu for all his mischief and chicanery and vote for the retention of our most prized City (Lagos) as losing it to the igbos would be a shame on us all. Vote APC, Vote Ambode.

Oodua aa gbe wa ooooo
Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by shizzleStar: 1:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Lamentation chapter 1v9

so many frustrated souls out here lwkmd cheesygrin
Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by shizzleStar: 1:09am On Apr 11, 2015
honourhim:
@Op, Power belongs to God and he gives it to whomsoever he pleases. Displaying hatred on igbos and using it against JK your brother cannot change whatever God has approved so take it easy. If God wants yo use JK to stop Tinubu from milking the state u cant stop him. Save yourself the cry and let God have his way.

Whoever God wants will win and govern the state.. Amen
Absolutely!

A very reasonable and sensible yoruba man has spoken. Jah bless!
Re: Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Perceptor(m): 1:12am On Apr 11, 2015
benardnwaorgu:
Is Agbaje an Igbo man? Yorubas are like village champions that will never leave their place. Thats why you got no sense. Igbos are all over the galaxy and we hustle to make our home the paradise we want. We want to help you build Lagos and your're making noise. Bleep off!!!
You hustle by selling fake commodities and hard drugs to mention but a few?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Fuel At The Price Of N45 By Tomorrow- Buhari / Minister Adebayo Shittu Wears Gloves To Event To Avoid Touching Women (pictured) / Rivers State Will Immortalise Former Head Of State, General Yakubu Gowon - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.