Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter (71769 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by mmsen: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Truth is bitter

Ride on afolayan

Damn flathe.ads reaping from where they didn't sow

As if Igbos are the only people in Nigerian reaping from that which they did not sow.

Piracy needs to be dealt with but Igbos are not the only people engaged in piracy nor are they the only ones engaged in dishonest trade.

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by illiad: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Whoever uses the word Igbo negatively will die in the lagoon.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Bifwoli: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why this sudden wave of anti Igbo rants everywhere after the APC stole the elections?

Nigeria will be a sorry place without Igbo expertise.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by mattkelly: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
And we Yoruba's sef dey buy the pirated Film.Abi no be so?Abeg lets stop this tribal thing,It might be a fact that we have more igbo's into piracy,but Yoruba peeps too pirate movies,and even yoruba's too prefer to buy the pirated ones..Just like i bought some Pirated Korean films for my girlfriend last week..So we all are at fault..Abegi leave tribe out of it..I think Kunle is high on something..Maybe SK or something strong sha.. grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by edwife(f): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Very vile and hateful

Why the hate? undecided undecided

I can see that the word igbo has become ibo that people now smoke and get high

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by dhsfbi(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please don't tell me you still buy movies or use different streaming apps for different OS. Have you heard about show box? if no follow this link to know more about show box and how to use it across all OS.
http://www.techgists.com/2015/04/gadgetintroducing-you-to-show-box-best.html
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
hummerwise:
Very careless utterances by Kunle Afolayan(if the twitter handle is trully for him) and the OBA of lagos...
We Yoruba are not this tribalistic, these are just careless statement made...
[size=20pt]WE YORUBAS ARE NOT TRIBAlistIC[/size]

The Igbos are now in the Lagoon swimming like fish, hehehheheheheheheheheh

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by amtalkin(f): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
later you will hear them say
[size=20pt] we Yorubas are not tribalistic [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by zimoni(f): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Government really need to do something about the piracy.

It's killing the entertainment business.

Afolayan shouldn't have made it ethnic thing, we are still dealing with the Kabiyesi's issue.

We have a long way to go in this nation.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by dre11(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Zonacom:
Tribalism is inbuilt in us Nigerians.

That's is the plain truth
We should remove the log in our eyes before removing the specks in another person eyes

9 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Oysdam(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Airforce1:
kunle Afolayan and oba of lagos are a disgrace to Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by olagockay(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Mumu
Lol… Lemme guess; u're Igbo. I meant no offense.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Feraz(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
olagockay:
IMO he's right… All those Alaba boiz
What will you say about those foreign movies that the languages have been changed to his native tongue? Is that not also piracy?

Is piracy not a worldwide thing? Are there not people looking out for lasting solutions to curbing this menace?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by elopee3000(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
When will some people even grow up

piracy that affects all and sundry is now be blamed on the igbos

So na only igbos dey pirate

anu pam
I see danger coming before is oba of lagos now kunle afolayan this is how the killing started in rwanda with hutu calling tutsi cockroach kunle and oba take notes

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't know whether we are more tribal or religion sensitive in this country. Even if one is stating the obvious in any premise, attention is usually paid to the tribal content than the central message itself. na wa for we country o.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Airforce1:

How will you feel when someone calls your father a disgrace? Don't you have elders in the part of the country where you came from?You igbos really need to cool down on this hate thing. Abusing anybody that have something to say about your tribe is not the best way to go. Yoruba's may be liberal but when you push a people so much with this your kind of statement, the consequences will be very severe when it comes.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
He called himself a film maker, so what do we call ANDY OKONKWO? I don't even know the irrelevant afolaya

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by dre11(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Airforce1:
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by nosike3(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
olagockay:
IMO he's right… All those Alaba boiz
have you ever bought an original movie or have you ever gone to the cinema to get the theatre release of a movie? Piracy is a worldwide ish!! Fvcking nitwits like you and that kunle motherlover spilling sheet n thinking from their sheet box!!
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by spartoo: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Truth is bitter

Ride on afolayan

Damn flathe.ads reaping from where they didn't sow

and whr dd u sow, Mr. Longhead

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Castos(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wendyslim:
If I fvck u eeerh! You'll remove those 2 dots and comment.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by PreciousBro: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2015
He Is Obviously a Ram On Specs.

Using This Shaky Political Medium as a Platform To Incite Tribal Provocation. One Need Not Ask Where His Stance Lie. He Just Lost a Not-So Devoted Fan In Me.

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Castos(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2015
seunmsg:

How will you feel when someone calls your father a disgrace? Don't you have elders in the part of the country where you came from?You igbos really need to cool down on this hate thing. Abusing anybody that have something to say about your tribe is not the best way to go. Yoruba's may be liberal but when you push a people so much with this your kind of statement, the consequences will be very severe when it comes.
No tribal intentions o. All I want you to do is to SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH! What consequence do u talk about? DUNCE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by frisky2good(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2015
I no know the tribe wey dey pirate movies but I know say na Alaba dem dey sell the pirated CDs and DVDs in bulk. Ask the Igbo man wey dey sell DVDs for your area. He go agree with me.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Mcowubaba: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Guidette:
Is he wrong though? The word Aba-made means fake. So he has a point.
read Proverbs 17:28-Even a fool(LIKE Ucheesy) is considered wise when he/she keeps silent,
discerning when he/she seals his/her lips.
" International Standard Version"

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Saw dis coming... seeing somethin worse dan dis if d so called respected personalities don't behave ... wats all dis... was it cos of buhari n osinbajo's victory?? y didn't dy come out during President Jonathan's era....?? to me dy r just tryna start somethin dy won't even finish... Absolutely pathetic nd sad... Disgraceful attitude from Kunle afolayan nd d oda person.... Well... What ever u sow u shall surely reap... even if u don't reap it on earth den u sure know where u gon definitely gt it HOT..!!

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by spartoo: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Oysdam:
Oba of Lagos...I agreeKunle Afolayan is saying the bitter truth..free him
Ur kinsmen are the disgrace to this country

th extent to wch these kinsmen u call a disgrace have helped ur life is immeasurable

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by otunbadan(m): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2015
[s]
Guidette:
Is he wrong though? The word Aba-made means fake. So he has a point.
[/s]

Aba made means made in Aba, you go school at all?
#ProudlyIgbo

19 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by mytime24(f): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2015
God is watchiN
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by loomer: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2015
na una sabi
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by BabaO2: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2015
Igbo should be ashamed of themselves, so obvious facts should not be said just because a tribe is solely perpetrator? Same way they are bringing shame to Nigeria from far and near abroad countries. Lazy and coward set of people who doesn't even understand the meaning of the words 'lazy' and 'coward' over the years

12 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2015
bukatyne:
He is right.

Boko haram must be right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos / Prince James Uche Goes Blind (Photo) / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.