Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo (2205 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Tells Why He Doesn't Feature His Brothers In His Movies!! / Shocking: I May Not Live Long - Kunle Afolayan / I Don't Have Anything Attached With Toyin Aimaku-ace Produce Okiki Afolayan Reve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by Vodkka(m): 12:49am On Apr 07, 2015
A respect film maker, Kunle Afolayan has apologized for the alleged comments against the Igbos.
The aforementioned actor accused the Igbos of film piracy earlier in the evening which have drawn attentions of easterners in diaspora including famous actress Uche Jumbo. The Lagos based man had ask for forgiveness.
some of his tweet are:

"I am a patriotic Nigerian and that I portray in all my movies. Phone swap is even more of Igbo film than any other tribe. Again. I am sorry"

"Finally, I stand to say my grievances has got nothing to do with the trending Oba's statement. It all came out of frustration. Sorry guys."

Check out @kunleafolayan's Tweet: https://twitter.com/kunleafolayan/status/585208874573103104?s=08
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Incase
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by OracleMxNelson(m): 1:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Please MODS

if he has truly apologised then this should make fp

To calm down the temperature of the country... Tnks
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by OracleMxNelson(m): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2015
But it's really painful for ANYONE to pirate the sweat and toil of another brother...
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by toluleke(m): 1:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Well nothing concern me sha..I just wan buy land for here..

how much per plot..
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by defemidefemi(m): 1:14am On Apr 07, 2015
he has tendered apology already. ppl sud just forget about him mentioning Igbo, we sud all c ourselves as one.
God bless Nigeria, change!!!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by defemidefemi(m): 1:16am On Apr 07, 2015
this is to inform the general public that this portion of land here in front page avenue is bought with piracy money. and no Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, PDP members or Oba of Lagos is allowed on this land.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by Bekwarra(m): 2:00am On Apr 07, 2015
This plot belongs to me, trespassers will drown inside the lagoon.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by NosoChic: 4:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmmmmm. ......Sad day for Igbos married to Yorubas
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by Roland17(m): 4:40am On Apr 07, 2015
It is frustrating to read from perceived literates who have the experience of the world view make ridiculous comments without thorough thoughts about consequences.

I could forgive the Oba for his careless thoughts about a particular ethnic group, but coming from Kunle Afolayan, it is almost un-forgivable, shameful, disappointing and distasteful.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by Richdipo(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Vodkka:
A respect film maker, Kunle Afolayan has apologized for the alleged comments against the Igbos.
The aforementioned actor accused the Igbos of film piracy earlier in the evening which have drawn attentions of easterners in diaspora including famous actress Uche Jumbo. The Lagos based man had ask for forgiveness.
some of his tweet are:

"I am a patriotic Nigerian and that I portray in all my movies. Phone swap is even more of Igbo film than any other tribe. Again. I am sorry"

"Finally, I stand to say my grievances has got nothing to do with the trending Oba's statement. It all came out of frustration. Sorry guys."

Check out @kunleafolayan's Tweet: https://twitter.com/kunleafolayan/status/585208874573103104?s=08
I feel you kunle, Apology accepted
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by yurme(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Na hm sabi
Re: Kunle Afolayan Apologize For Comments Against Igbo by leboss6(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Better late than never.... Apology accepted, Go and sin no more

(1) (Reply)

Controversy: Dammy Krane The Real Owner Of Davido's Skelewu Song? / Meet The Man Who Paints Amazing Arts With His Manhood (PHOTOS) / Hello From Sweden! Please, Let Me Share Something With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.