Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders (22843 Views)

Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by mypals: 1:18am On Apr 07, 2015
The Race to the Government House on who to succeed Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan may be very tense as these three gladiators are out for a very touch race.

1. Dr Ifeanyi Authur Okowa, Peoples Democratic Party

2. Chief Great Ogboru, Labour Party

3. Olorogun O’tega Emerhor, All Progressive Congress

Who is your preferred candidate among these three?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by mypals: 1:19am On Apr 07, 2015
1. Dr Ifeanyi Authur Okowa Peoples Democratic Party

170 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by mypals: 1:19am On Apr 07, 2015
2. Chief Great Ogboru, Labour Party

62 Likes 3 Shares

3. Olorogun O’tega Emerhor, All Progressive Congress

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by drtwist(m): 1:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Otega would have be a better option but he is not popular among his pple talk more of the state which will only help divide the vote from Delta central affecting himself and Ogburu Chance of winning, paving way for okowa to take the seat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 07, 2015
I am yet to make my choice. Maybe till on that Saturday till I centre on who to vote for. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Ossaifamous(m): 1:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Senator Ifeanyi Okowa is the answer

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 07, 2015
Ah! I thought Ogboru was coming under DPP?
I really wish he wins,that guy has been robbed for too long since the days of Ibori.

Ogboru got my support.

28 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by mypals: 1:41am On Apr 07, 2015
Kizmarty:
Ah! I thought Ogboru was coming under DPP?
I really wish he wins,that guy has been robbed for too long since the days of Ibori.

Ogboru got my support.

Ogboru is presently with the Labour Party. We pray for a free and fair election.

https://www.nairaland.com/2215960/warri-south-constituency-ii-chief

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by guass(m): 2:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Ogboru should have stepped down for Otega because of APC success at the center, but I swear he will never do that confirming the allegation that he is being sponsored to pave way for PDP success at the state level.
In the absence of URHOBO UNITY, neither Otega nor Ogboru can win.
However, God has the final say.

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by mypals: 2:19am On Apr 07, 2015
guass:
Ogboru should have stepped down for Otega because of APC success at the center, but I swear he will never do that confirming the allegation that he is being sponsored to pave way for PDP success at the state level.
In the absence of URHOBO UNITY, neither Otega nor Ogboru can win.
However, God has the final say.

God indeed has the final say,

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by XtraSmooth404: 2:25am On Apr 07, 2015
I doubt if Otega will win. Someone that couldn't win 2013 Delta state Senatorial by-election (Delta Central).
Ifeanyi Okowa stands a better chance of winning considering that delta is a strong PDP state.
I'll rank them in this order: Okowa, Ogboru then Otega. My opinion though..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by mypals: 2:27am On Apr 07, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
I doubt if Otega will win. Someone that couldn't win 2013 Delta state Senatorial by-election (Delta Central).
Ifeanyi Okowa stands a better chance of winning considering that delta is a strong PDP state.
I'll rank them in this order: Okowa, Ogboru then Otega. My opinion though..

Don't you think APC winning at the centre will be a boost to O'tega?

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by XtraSmooth404: 2:29am On Apr 07, 2015
mypals:

Don't you think APC winning at the centre will be a boost to O'tega?

No I don't.

16 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by mypals: 2:35am On Apr 07, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

No I don't.

Let's keep watching as the game gets interesting by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Ossaifamous(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Although if Ogboru can step down, the APC factor can help Tega but with 2 of em in contention, Senator Okowa Ifeanyi carries the day

6 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by mypals: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Ossaifamous:
Although if Ogboru can step down, the APC factor can help Tega but with 2 of em in contention, Senator Okowa Ifeanyi carries the day

That may seem impossible. Neither of them will ever contemplate stepping down. We pray for peace. God bless Delta State.

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2015
mypals:

That may seem impossible. Neither of them will ever contemplate stepping down. We pray for peace. God bless Delta State.

This is a plus to PDP definitely.

6 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by mypals: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2015
myhoodlink:

This is a plus to PDP definitely.

Hmmmmmmm....you think so? Let's wait.
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Anugod(f): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Me liking that Ogburu Great. He looks it kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by uaccurate: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmm I go for pdp

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by jamex93(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
We don see them
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by ShakurM(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Governorship race

May the best athlete win
Y'all are too fit n in great shape!
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by yuzjet(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Fierce battle
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by elohorayodele: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Third or fourth time for great ogboru, I pray he wins

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
drtwist:
Otega would have be a better option but it is not popular among his pple talk more of the state which will only help divide the vote from. Delta center affecting Ogburu. Chance of winning which pave the way for okowa to win
story.
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by UnknownT: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Delta State. Once this thread gets to 2,3 pages, a set of people will 'hijack' it.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by micgray100(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2015
it is well with us all..
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by omanifrank(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2015
ok na
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by Cruxader(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2015
*cough*
Re: Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders by fajesito(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2015
akala for Oyo state governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Senior Course 37 Grad Ceremony Armed Forces College (pics) / FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots / Why Was Che Guevara Killed By The CIA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.