Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,413 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (244932 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nicko92: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Harrisibor:
rhythmskul@yahoo.com
kingsleyebere98@gmail.com
contact me
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by KingBish(f): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
desmondblaze:
As a Way Of Helping the people affected by This Thread, i VOLUNTEER to Help jus 5 Newbies Setup their Own Cash Pulling Internet Biz For 100% FREE..

Yes i Mean it, i am Ready To Help Just 5 Newbies With internet / computer Skill,

so they Can Use Their Skill to Make Money and Become Self Employed.

Guaranteed to Make Ur First $100 in 30 days after Setting up For You.
I am doing for 100% Free (no Payment)

Just 5 people.
If interested,

Whatsapp : 08067321019
or

anymore apart From this 5 people Will Pay 7k Each.

No abusive reply or bashing pls (respect Your Self)

#Peace..

OK let's do business. What's the way forward?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Harrisibor(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
nicko92:

kingsleyebere98@gmail.com
contact me
don't understand you oooo. Why should I contact u pls
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nicko92: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Harrisibor:
don't understand you oooo. Why should I contact u pls
sorry bro.I wanted to send my email to that chygrl
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Scantee..what about a construction company?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by toobasky: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
I have a 2/1 in civil engineering with little experience in structures, I am also very good in design using software like Orion, Staadpro, RISA, AutoCAD and others...please if anyone has any means to help kindly send me a PM..thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm based in Benin. Need a job in Edo state or Delta state and its environs
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by izutex007(m): 1:09am On Apr 13, 2015
KingBish:

OK let's do business. What's the way forward?

am interested
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by izutex007(m): 1:12am On Apr 13, 2015
emmysoftyou:
bro oriagu is ehhime mbano..
Abi..

honestly, am yt to figure out wht yu mean?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 13, 2015
coollexy:

nice thread but i would like advice all job seekers that rather than waitin for that phone call or email,i strongly advice dat additional skills should be obtained while waiting for the dream job.i started earlier rite from ma I.T days and got trained as a wellhead and xmas tree maintenance engineer wit a very small company while all my colleagues were busy goin to shell,total and schlums etc only to end up in the office for six month.today all that trainin paid off and im currently a freelance maintenance engineer.i charge any company on a per day basis and God has been so kind.no knowledge is too small.just go out and get a new skill
please sir what is your location or can u be able to recommend coys I can learn this preferable in Warri?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by alterswerve(m): 3:06am On Apr 13, 2015
Hello!
I'm still a student at the moment. I don't intend to look for jobs when i'm through with my NYSC but internships. I'm studying biochemistry an I have questions I wish I can get as much answers as possible from experienced people.
1. How do I make my CV very attractive? What interests intern seekers in CVs?
2. What organizations do you know that accepts interns, paid or unpaid? And would it make sense if I had internship in a bank or other unrelated organisations to my discipline, as a biochemistry graduate? I want experience first before landing a job, that's why I want an internship.
3. Apart from GMAT, what other material can I use to prepare for tests and exams?
4. What mistakes did you make or inadequacies you think you had that made you not to be picked in some of your interviews?
5. What makes interviewers interested in an applicant during an interview?
6. Which is a better plus? A masters degree or internship experience?
7. In general, what would you suggest I do during my NYSC days and after if I don't get internship?
8. How true is it that one must have connections before getting employed?
Thanks. Its not compulsory that you answer all tho.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by coollexy: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2015
shyna01:

please sir what is your location or can u be able to recommend coys I can learn this preferable in Warri?
I have neva been to or worked in warri so i have no knowledge of where to get such skills from cos im based here in ph, but there are places in in ph like st. Johns that i've heard of where guys mostly graduates swallow their prides get trained on instrumentation,valves servicing e.t.c from experienced and skilled artisans.what u need to do is to make enquiries around your area not really about companies but also about places like oil and gas markets where oil tools are sold and serviced.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2015
coollexy:

I have neva been to or worked in warri so i have no knowledge of where to get such skills from cos im based here in ph, but there are places in in ph like st. Johns that i've heard of where guys mostly graduates swallow their prides get trained on instrumentation,valves servicing e.t.c from experienced and skilled artisans.what u need to do is to make enquiries around your area not really about companies but also about places like oil and gas markets where oil tools are sold and serviced.
thanks a lot for the reply. I have someone I can stay with in ph if I have to relocate for this, I will also try coys around here. thanks a lot.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by emmysoftyou: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2015
tojahh:
Served in 2014, heard of an interview scheduled on a good saturday, bros I arrange my CV and add and minus what is needed.

Storm the place, behold it was strictly on invitation, all efforts to gate crash prove abortive as the interviewers gave no room for that. As a determined man with a zeal to survive. Immediately I heard a name that sound like mine I shouted PRESENT SIR! Even when I didn't submit any credential, I was ushered in and when I presented my credentials to the panel, they where confused. "But this is not the name we have here" said one short fat lady

"But Ma'am, it seems the name was misspelled, that's how most people always make mistakes while spelling my name" I echoed with boldness. They all laughed at my statement and the slim young man with a goat I mean bowl tie challenged "my friend how did you get here"?

"With a keke sir, 50 naira from the junction" I said trying to avoid the challenge comically.

"Anyway, you've a good result, a well arranged cv. Try somewhere else said" said the big boss among them.

"But Sir, that's what the last organization I went to said, that's why am here" I chipped amidst breaking voice.

Alright we'll get back to you. Said the big boss.

I went home "afterall I get beans wey I cook in the morning before I comot, make I go use am see front" I encouraged myself. Thursday I got a text to come to --- Bank, Rumuola (portharcourt) for meet with the boss interview. I look the sms well to make sure its not these network guys with their oversabi text. Behold brethren, I went there, I met the same big boss with just 2 other Ladies, immediately he said in a coarse voice "What will you say if you're asked to leave PH and go work in a suburb?" I said sharply "Sir, as the lord pleases, here I am, send me".

He said alright, here are the forms for documentation, othe requirements by the Bank will be corresponded to you. Bros na so I take start work with Bank, though na Orieagu (Imo state) a village dem post me go o.

Anyway, this is the HR email address. The Bank needs contract staff to help with the BVN registration. If interested send CV to hr@portregion.com

God bless your hustle.
orieagu is ehime mbano,is like I know the place..

But ur email ain't going..my friend even try but failed to delivered..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by coollexy: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2015
KingBish:

Please what 'very small company' was that? I've just graduated from FUTO but won't be going for service till November. I would love to get some hands-on experience. If you can't disclose the name here, kindly send me a mail - mailtosenate@gmail.com
When i mean small i mean companies where salaries range from 20k per month to nothing at all wit staff made up of 10 people.the first job i got after graduation from school paid 20k/month and owed salaries for 3 to 4 months before we get paid but the experience i got from them is invaluable till i became a freelance service engineer.believe me it's as lucrative and challenging as any other regular jobs but also gives u freedom to be your own boss and do other stuffs as well.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by 1k001(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2015
alterswerve:
Hello!
I'm still a student at the moment. I don't intend to look for jobs when i'm through with my NYSC but internships. I'm studying biochemistry an I have questions I wish I can get as much answers as possible from experienced people.
1. How do I make my CV very attractive? What interests intern seekers in CVs?
2. What organizations do you know that accepts interns, paid or unpaid? And would it make sense if I had internship in a bank or other unrelated organisations to my discipline, as a biochemistry graduate? I want experience first before landing a job, that's why I want an internship.
3. Apart from GMAT, what other material can I use to prepare for tests and exams?
4. What mistakes did you make or inadequacies you think you had that made you not to be picked in some of your interviews?
5. What makes interviewers interested in an applicant during an interview?
6. Which is a better plus? A masters degree or internship experience?
7. In general, what would you suggest I do during my NYSC days and after if I don't get internship?
8. How true is it that one must have connections before getting employed?
Thanks. Its not compulsory that you answer all tho.

https://www.nairaland.com/2247265/mentorship-internship-opportunity-young-job
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2015
londongal03:
I need a job

You dont need a job. You should be satisfying men sexually and get paid. That's what best suit you. Congratz.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by peter07(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2015
God bless op of this tread,
I'm M.Sc holder of Computer Sci from U.I. I need your assistance on lecturing Job or any other coy. Please help your brother. (tel:08071943738)
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by KingBish(f): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2015
coollexy:

When i mean small i mean companies where salaries range from 20k per month to nothing at all wit staff made up of 10 people.the first job i got after graduation from school paid 20k/month and owed salaries for 3 to 4 months before we get paid but the experience i got from them is invaluable till i became a freelance service engineer.believe me it's as lucrative and challenging as any other regular jobs but also gives u freedom to be your own boss and do other stuffs as well.

OK. Thanks for the further enlightenment.
But believe me when I say my 100% interest is in the experience I'll get from the job; I could care less about the pay. Please just give me the company's details let me apply to them for an internship at least.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by coollexy: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
KingBish:

OK. Thanks for the further enlightenment.
But believe me when I say my 100% interest is in the experience I'll get from the job; I could care less about the pay. Please just give me the company's details let me apply to them for an internship at least.
Just did check ur mail
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
blakky97:

oga! use this time to learn something that you can practice when ure serving and beyond. the money for IT students in most furm is chicken change and usually not worth the time. you start running errands, photocopying files here and there or buying rice and stew for pregnant women. at the end you get 30k maybe. learn a skill that you will apply in the near future.

Chairman, needless to ask. You're saying this typically from experience. Funny though. This is why i love this site. Keep up the good work.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by walemadu: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Haspol is currently recruiting oo! they are reliable!

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
lighup:
Am a graduate of Electronic and Computer Engineering, I have taken courses on Instrumentation and Control, gone through series of materials. Presently an IT person, but would like to change path to Instrument ion and Control engineering,. I have basic knowledge of AutoCad, can interpret PID, a bit of PLC programming, Process variable and final control elements.
won't mind an Entry/Trainee or Intern position in Instrumentation and control to perfect my skill.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by blakky97(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
RedBenson:

Chairman, needless to ask. You're saying this typically from experience. Funny though. This is why i love this site. Keep up the good work.
yes boss. thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by peter07(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
[b][/b]God bless op of this tread,
I'm M.Sc holder of Computer Sci from U.I. I need your assistance on lecturing Job or any other coy. Please help your brother. sms me:08071943738

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by harrwix(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
coollexy:

pls where exactly is st. johns in ph. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by izutex007(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
tojahh:
Served in 2014, heard of an interview scheduled on a good saturday, bros I arrange my CV and add and minus what is needed.

Storm the place, behold it was strictly on invitation, all efforts to gate crash prove abortive as the interviewers gave no room for that. As a determined man with a zeal to survive. Immediately I heard a name that sound like mine I shouted PRESENT SIR! Even when I didn't submit any credential, I was ushered in and when I presented my credentials to the panel, they where confused. "But this is not the name we have here" said one short fat lady

"But Ma'am, it seems the name was misspelled, that's how most people always make mistakes while spelling my name" I echoed with boldness. They all laughed at my statement and the slim young man with a goat I mean bowl tie challenged "my friend how did you get here"?

"With a keke sir, 50 naira from the junction" I said trying to avoid the challenge comically.

"Anyway, you've a good result, a well arranged cv. Try somewhere else said" said the big boss among them.

"But Sir, that's what the last organization I went to said, that's why am here" I chipped amidst breaking voice.

Alright we'll get back to you. Said the big boss.

I went home "afterall I get beans wey I cook in the morning before I comot, make I go use am see front" I encouraged myself. Thursday I got a text to come to --- Bank, Rumuola (portharcourt) for meet with the boss interview. I look the sms well to make sure its not these network guys with their oversabi text. Behold brethren, I went there, I met the same big boss with just 2 other Ladies, immediately he said in a coarse voice "What will you say if you're asked to leave PH and go work in a suburb?" I said sharply "Sir, as the lord pleases, here I am, send me".

He said alright, here are the forms for documentation, othe requirements by the Bank will be corresponded to you. Bros na so I take start work with Bank, though na Orieagu (Imo state) a village dem post me go o.

Anyway, this is the HR email address. The Bank needs contract staff to help with the BVN registration. If interested send CV to hr@portregion.com

God bless your hustle.

bro. this email: hr@portregion.com isnt functional.... please any alternative?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by coollexy: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
harrwix:

pls where exactly is st. johns in ph. Thanks
on aba road just before garrison bustop
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Engrczar(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please
I am a 400L,Chemical Engineering student seriously in need for an I T placement in a good firm.
My duration of I T is 6 months meant to start this month.
Any help will be appreciated.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
coollexy:

Pls am based in Ph,kindly expanciate more on what this is all about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.