Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (244753 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
coollexy:

When i mean small i mean companies where salaries range from 20k per month to nothing at all wit staff made up of 10 people.the first job i got after graduation from school paid 20k/month and owed salaries for 3 to 4 months before we get paid but the experience i got from them is invaluable till i became a freelance service engineer.believe me it's as lucrative and challenging as any other regular jobs but also gives u freedom to be your own boss and do other stuffs as well.
How do i sign up for such training sir
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
coollexy:

on aba road just before garrison bustop
I stay in Obigbo express,how do i get there sir?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Engrczar(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
scantee:

Send mail to this address using Application for IT Placement as Subject, Mention your matriculation number, School name, duration of the IT in the body of the application.
attache the following documents

1. IT letter
2. School ID Card front and back
3. CV

send it to- Africarecruitment@shell.com
Having gone through this thread I appreciate the way you help people in their respective needs.God will bless you the more.
Sir I seek your permission to forward my documents to the above address.Thanks.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by KingBish(f): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
coollexy:

Just did check ur mail

Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by scantee(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Engrczar:

Having gone through this thread I appreciate the way you help people in their respective needs.God will bless you the more.
Sir I seek your permission to forward my documents to the above address.Thanks.
Thanks bro the address is for general.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2015
londongal03:
I need a job
Can u be my assistant cheesy
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by cutiefy: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Please help those of us seeking jobs... I studied accounting. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by MissDetermined: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
alterswerve:
Hello!
I'm still a student at the moment. I don't intend to look for jobs when i'm through with my NYSC but internships. I'm studying biochemistry an I have questions I wish I can get as much answers as possible from experienced people.
1. How do I make my CV very attractive? What interests intern seekers in CVs?
2. What organizations do you know that accepts interns, paid or unpaid? And would it make sense if I had internship in a bank or other unrelated organisations to my discipline, as a biochemistry graduate? I want experience first before landing a job, that's why I want an internship.
3. Apart from GMAT, what other material can I use to prepare for tests and exams?
4. What mistakes did you make or inadequacies you think you had that made you not to be picked in some of your interviews?
5. What makes interviewers interested in an applicant during an interview?
6. Which is a better plus? A masters degree or internship experience?
7. In general, what would you suggest I do during my NYSC days and after if I don't get internship?
8. How true is it that one must have connections before getting employed?
Thanks. Its not compulsory that you answer all tho.
I'll suggest you check this thread

www.nairaland.com/1576265/achieving-dream-career-story-lessons

I believe your questions will be well attended to there seeing this thread is more of helping job seekers.

With regards your second question,I'll strongly advice you look for an organization related to your field,that way,you'll get work experience which will be a plus to your CV.

Just take time to read that thread,I did and I'm yet to regret that decision.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by alterswerve(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
MissDetermined:

I'll suggest you check this thread

www.nairaland.com/1576265/achieving-dream-career-story-lessons

I believe your questions will be well attended to there seeing this thread is more of helping job seekers.

With regards your second question,I'll strongly advice you look for an organization related to your
field,that way,you'll get work experience which will be a plus to your CV.

Just take time to read that thread,I did and I'm yet to regret that decision.

Thanks a bunch! I'm grateful
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by izutex007(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
RedBenson:

You dont need a job. You should be satisfying men sexually and get paid. That's what best suit you. Congratz.

whre is the humanity here?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Engrczar(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:
Thanks bro the address is for general.
Thanks very much.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by hriz(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Bsc in Agric, 2.1, with comptia C+ , any job will do, be it farm I can gain experience, It support, etc just anything! Currently earnin less dan 20k teaching, psyquez@ymail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Emmaowolabia(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
HND banking and finance(upper credit), with one year banking experience. 08173732562.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Emmaowolabia(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
HND Banking and Finance(upper credit), with one year banking experience. 08173732562.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by unuane1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nice job OP. I'm in need of a job i studied Accounting, I can relocated to any part of the country. I'm presently based in benin city. Thanks a lot guys.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by unuane1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
papawemba:
I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently.
pls is the offer still available? I am also interested too I live in Benin city. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please let nobody deceive you or tell u there is no Job for graduates in Nigeria.There are a lot of Job opportunities for graduates especially in Lagos,the challenge is that most people are not informed and so don't know how to go about getting interviews and securing a Job.Most Companies don't advertise their Job vacancies,there do low key recruiting.So the best bet is to list out all the Companies in your field of profession,go to their career page and apply.Believe you me,if you do DAT for say 30 Companies,before 2weeks,you will get several invites for interviews and all.....Knowledge is power and Note,there are a lot of Jobs in Nigeria especially Lagos...Cheers

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by MissDetermined: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
alterswerve:

Thanks a bunch! I'm grateful
You are welcome.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by MissDetermined: 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
doctorken:
Please let nobody deceive you or tell u there is no Job for graduates in Nigeria.There are a lot of Job opportunities for graduates especially in Lagos,the challenge is that most people are not informed and so don't know how to go about getting interviews and securing a Job.Most Companies don't advertise their Job vacancies,there do low key recruiting.So the best bet is to list out all the Companies in your field of profession,go to their career page and apply.Believe you me,if you do DAT for say 30 Companies,before 2weeks,you will get several invites for interviews and all.....Knowledge is power and Note,there are a lot of Jobs in Nigeria especially Lagos...Cheers
I really needed this! I need a little clarification though,can one apply even when the said company/organization isn't recruiting as of that time??
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 17, 2015
MissDetermined:

I really needed this! I need a little clarification though,can one apply even when the said company/organization isn't recruiting as of that time??
Emphatic Yes
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 17, 2015
sammyRoy147:

samuelokhiria8@gmail.com
I should send my CV abi grin
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Joe82834(m): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2015
unclecycs:
The issue of Unemployment to me is a very terrible form of cancer that eats a person slowly and progressively and if not cured on time with some form of intervention by way of a job etc, such an individual if not careful will most likely deteriorate more or less become a shadow of his/her real self.
I say this using myself as a particular example because my life ,i am convinced, is a classic example of a man who has hit rock bottom due to unemployment and literally digging further down through the rock bottom as it seems like life isn't exactly done dishing out disappointments to me.
this will not be the first time i will be posting an article as regards the subject of unemployment and it wont be my last even if i eventually secure some form of gainful employment because i consider myself a really tough person and this one singular problem has really shaken me to the point i have all but lost hope.
Briefly, i am a petroleum engineer , Graduated from FUTO 2010/11 with a Beng 2'1, finished service 2012 and have remained jobless to this very minute, in retrospect i have to admit much of my problems was caused by me because maybe i was just too over confident, i was making decent grades and i was sure i wouldn't ever have a problem securing employment ,or maybe i was just unwise and at worst plain stupid. there had been a few opportunities ( say about 2) during service where i could have gained employment in a bank and maybe because i am just too fixated in an engineering job or maybe i am just not wise enough, i never really took any of these opportunities serious.
in effect i still think the problems i am facing now where caused by me and me alone because somewhere deep down i know i have what it takes to succeed in any of these 'majors'

i think if i have been to approximately 20 different job aptitude test/scholarship exams ; Akwa ibom at least 5 times Porth Harcourt at least 11 times , Lagos at least four times and i reside in calabar so one can already imagine the financial implications a well as kilometers traveled and in all this i have only made it to the second stage twice after which i crash out.

I have to mention i did an offshore safety training *(cost me money i hardly had) , hoping to get a job in Lagos cuz i was promised one only to travel to Lagos to be interviewed and i was told i could not be taken .

the worst part is the psychological/physical deterioration that comes with constant worry , the depression, the loneliness, right now i only receive a phone call from just one person, a girl am with and that's it.. i had to deactivate my Facebook because i was quite tired of going in there and seeing picture updates of my friends doing pretty well and i look at my situation and feel like a complete utter looser.
the saying that failure has no friends and success has many friends is indeed very true.. tested and trusted.

My parents (thank God i still have em both around) always try to encourage me ,telling me i should never loose hope that my time is coming but i cannot help feeling i have let them down cuz they had pretty high expectations as regards me.

So this is it, a man close to 30 with a degree , little or no relevant working experience and broke as they come. well dear friends its not over until you find yourself in a "strange land' with only angels walking about so till that time one must try never to give up

for those who have jobs and are in a potion to help , please help those you can , each one teach one and before we know it brick by brick we would have built a formidable wall against unemployment.

Again thanks to the op , i always love an opportunity to share my experiences , maybe somebody out there will learn from it.

It is well my brother. O ga dinma .Also hunting for a better job n I just had to quote you for a reason.to remind u in not too distant time I told u so
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by sholly007: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2015
unclecycs:
The issue of Unemployment to me is a very terrible form of cancer that eats a person slowly and progressively and if not cured on time with some form of intervention by way of a job etc, such an individual if not careful will most likely deteriorate more or less become a shadow of his/her real self.
I say this using myself as a particular example because my life ,i am convinced, is a classic example of a man who has hit rock bottom due to unemployment and literally digging further down through the rock bottom as it seems like life isn't exactly done dishing out disappointments to me.
this will not be the first time i will be posting an article as regards the subject of unemployment and it wont be my last even if i eventually secure some form of gainful employment because i consider myself a really tough person and this one singular problem has really shaken me to the point i have all but lost hope.
Briefly, i am a petroleum engineer , Graduated from FUTO 2010/11 with a Beng 2'1, finished service 2012 and have remained jobless to this very minute, in retrospect i have to admit much of my problems was caused by me because maybe i was just too over confident, i was making decent grades and i was sure i wouldn't ever have a problem securing employment ,or maybe i was just unwise and at worst plain stupid. there had been a few opportunities ( say about 2) during service where i could have gained employment in a bank and maybe because i am just too fixated in an engineering job or maybe i am just not wise enough, i never really took any of these opportunities serious.
in effect i still think the problems i am facing now where caused by me and me alone because somewhere deep down i know i have what it takes to succeed in any of these 'majors'

i think if i have been to approximately 20 different job aptitude test/scholarship exams ; Akwa ibom at least 5 times Porth Harcourt at least 11 times , Lagos at least four times and i reside in calabar so one can already imagine the financial implications a well as kilometers traveled and in all this i have only made it to the second stage twice after which i crash out.

I have to mention i did an offshore safety training *(cost me money i hardly had) , hoping to get a job in Lagos cuz i was promised one only to travel to Lagos to be interviewed and i was told i could not be taken .

the worst part is the psychological/physical deterioration that comes with constant worry , the depression, the loneliness, right now i only receive a phone call from just one person, a girl am with and that's it.. i had to deactivate my Facebook because i was quite tired of going in there and seeing picture updates of my friends doing pretty well and i look at my situation and feel like a complete utter looser.
the saying that failure has no friends and success has many friends is indeed very true.. tested and trusted.

My parents (thank God i still have em both around) always try to encourage me ,telling me i should never loose hope that my time is coming but i cannot help feeling i have let them down cuz they had pretty high expectations as regards me.

So this is it, a man close to 30 with a degree , little or no relevant working experience and broke as they come. well dear friends its not over until you find yourself in a "strange land' with only angels walking about so till that time one must try never to give up

for those who have jobs and are in a potion to help , please help those you can , each one teach one and before we know it brick by brick we would have built a formidable wall against unemployment.

Again thanks to the op , i always love an opportunity to share my experiences , maybe somebody out there will learn from it.

Hmmmm.
I feel your pain bro.
I pray God will surely grant all your desires.

Just be focus bro,

Everything will be OK.

(Also studied elect/elect engineering)
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bintudon(f): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Ur location
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by MissDetermined: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2015
doctorken:
Emphatic Yes
Thankssmiley
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by hriz(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2015
papawemba:
I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently.
still up?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by hriz(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2015
bintudon:
Ur location
I think. He is calabar based, bt I need a job too am lagos based!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bintudon(f): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Okay I thought he is in Abuja
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Any Professional Server Engineer in here?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tessylove2(f): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hello Fam goodday,am Tessy a graduate of Computer Science, I graduated with a 2.1.I need a job,its been 4yrs since I left school no job yet.I will love to work in a bank or any telecomm companies(Customer Service) ,any connection ,help,assistance,encouragement,advice... will be appreciated thanks.my e mail mario42k4@yahoo.co.uk
@Op thanks for this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55