Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245158 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
unclecycs:
The issue of Unemployment to me is a very terrible form of cancer that eats a person slowly and progressively and if not cured on time with some form of intervention by way of a job etc, such an individual if not careful will most likely deteriorate more or less become a shadow of his/her real self.
I say this using myself as a particular example because my life ,i am convinced, is a classic example of a man who has hit rock bottom due to unemployment and literally digging further down through the rock bottom as it seems like life isn't exactly done dishing out disappointments to me.
this will not be the first time i will be posting an article as regards the subject of unemployment and it wont be my last even if i eventually secure some form of gainful employment because i consider myself a really tough person and this one singular problem has really shaken me to the point i have all but lost hope.
Briefly, i am a petroleum engineer , Graduated from FUTO 2010/11 with a Beng 2'1, finished service 2012 and have remained jobless to this very minute, in retrospect i have to admit much of my problems was caused by me because maybe i was just too over confident, i was making decent grades and i was sure i wouldn't ever have a problem securing employment ,or maybe i was just unwise and at worst plain stupid. there had been a few opportunities ( say about 2) during service where i could have gained employment in a bank and maybe because i am just too fixated in an engineering job or maybe i am just not wise enough, i never really took any of these opportunities serious.
in effect i still think the problems i am facing now where caused by me and me alone because somewhere deep down i know i have what it takes to succeed in any of these 'majors'

i think if i have been to approximately 20 different job aptitude test/scholarship exams ; Akwa ibom at least 5 times Porth Harcourt at least 11 times , Lagos at least four times and i reside in calabar so one can already imagine the financial implications a well as kilometers traveled and in all this i have only made it to the second stage twice after which i crash out.

I have to mention i did an offshore safety training *(cost me money i hardly had) , hoping to get a job in Lagos cuz i was promised one only to travel to Lagos to be interviewed and i was told i could not be taken .

the worst part is the psychological/physical deterioration that comes with constant worry , the depression, the loneliness, right now i only receive a phone call from just one person, a girl am with and that's it.. i had to deactivate my Facebook because i was quite tired of going in there and seeing picture updates of my friends doing pretty well and i look at my situation and feel like a complete utter looser.
the saying that failure has no friends and success has many friends is indeed very true.. tested and trusted.

My parents (thank God i still have em both around) always try to encourage me ,telling me i should never loose hope that my time is coming but i cannot help feeling i have let them down cuz they had pretty high expectations as regards me.

So this is it, a man close to 30 with a degree , little or no relevant working experience and broke as they come. well dear friends its not over until you find yourself in a "strange land' with only angels walking about so till that time one must try never to give up

for those who have jobs and are in a potion to help , please help those you can , each one teach one and before we know it brick by brick we would have built a formidable wall against unemployment.

Again thanks to the op , i always love an opportunity to share my experiences , maybe somebody out there will learn from it.

onyeka's set?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
MissDetermined:

Thankssmiley
U r welcome.Most attimes when the company does not have vacancy there will refer u 2 another coy.What did u study?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
petroleum Engineering graduate, in need of a part time /internship before I go for service come This November.

location …Lagos
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Venom104: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
bintudon:
Okay I thought he is in Abuja

Work dey the Abuja ni?? grin
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by oderaajesus(f): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2015
pls I really need a job..I studied Accountancy pls any one DAT has a link should connect me or inform me of any openings.. my email: oderaajesus@gmail.com tanx
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by MissDetermined: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2015
doctorken:
U r welcome.Most attimes when the company does not have vacancy there will refer u 2 another coy.What did u study?
I studied Accountancy(plus have other basic skills). And as a fresh graduate with no work experience(have done a couple of voluntary work,but sadly,it landed me in teaching,not exactly the work experience I was looking forward to)I'm not looking out for the pay but for an organization that will make me work really hard(preferably in my discipline) and challenge my knowledge of Accounting.

Tried submitting photocopies of my credentials at 3 banks but was turned down with the excuse of "we are not recruiting yet"

But henceforth,I'll try your method and see how it goes.

Still a serving corp member though.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yugoboss2(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
NIGERIA IMMIGRATIONS SERVICE APTITUDE TEST/ INTERVIEW PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE,... interested resellers should drop me a message on 07039831190.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Richiy:

Honestly, with this kinda skill range, you should be an employer
God is our helper, you know employer needs something to start with.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ZanyABC(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
StealthIdeals:
To hell with our politicians! Biochemistry is a very tough course. People should nt struggle to get employed in that field if we are to consider the hectic nature of studying it. It's well, bro.
Amen my brother
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Timicutiee@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by zub(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2015
Hello house....am a Quantity Surveying graduate. I really need a job. Contact me via 08038043006
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by daniboi1988: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akugbe Daniel a graduate of computer science, I would really appreciate it if I can get a job on dis forum. staying at home is just not cool.08065170535 and my mail is dan4lyf@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by taiedo(f): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
@papawemba :
I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an
A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently.
pls how do i send my resume? am interested and I reside in Lagos, thank you.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Catered4:
Getting a job could be so frustrating and depressing. I remember the days of my joblessness, so many times, I had blamed hubby for my jobless status. Like, if not for marriage, I would have still be in the bank bla bla bla. In other for hubby to survive my perpetual nagging, he surprised me with a Placard on our gate *Buy your cold kunu here* lol. He said to me, 'Baby your kunu taste really good, why dont you give it a trial'. I was like, what? He was like 'Too late, its on the gate'. Before I knew it, people started knocking my gate for kunu. I couldnt tell anyone I was selling kunu in the north but I was never broke. Hubby was relieved, no more nagging lol. There are also days that no one comes to buy kunu. Men and Women around mocked me. I was called a Kunu seller. What do I do when Jobs around were offering 8 - 10k monthly. I prayed and fasted for my status to change. I was hopeful that God has heared me. To God be The Glory, I'm not employed by anyone, I'm self employed. To the Glory of God, My status is Changed #GodWin. From kunu seller to an Agro Allied Owner with its offices in Sokoto, Lagos and a Ware House in Ogun state.
Op, I feel moved to help 5 persons here. I dont have money to give, but I can give what will help secure your future if willing and determined.
Please JUST 5 SINCERE PERSONS WHO FINDS IT REALLY DIFFICULT TO SURVIVE.
Thank you.

I came in so late cry

How do you wish to help ma? I already sent you a pm.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hi all,

I am an undergraduate and I will be glad if I can get something doing during my first semester break.

Anybody that wishes to help should kindly reach me via ayodeleolajumi@gmail.com, any kind of work will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by chinkichun: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mehn... I feel depressed after going through this thread. GOD help all of us.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by zubinike(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Smurfette:
is it dat face me i face u mud house dat ur calling a duplex? tongue

My dear no worry, just run straight to the heart, you no go catch cold or hit the ground hard....I know you don too like face me and face you house too much. It's time for CHANGE
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by oluyale(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
I worked with Guaranty Trust Bank plc for 7 years, then I resigned to start a Digital media and Training Outfit. I also have a Grocery Online store through a partnership with the management of Arewa Perishable Market Associations. Nigeria. the site is Kowafresh.com. my Digital media web is Nukulture.agency.

What saved me After my resignation was the skill I acquired in my leisure time, like webdesigns, social media and Training. Internet industry has paid me off than any other thing Online. Due to my exposure and constant tenacity, my business has enjoyed intervention programs with Coffey, UKAID and WorldBank Horticulture project called GEMS4. I was also nominated as one of Tony Elumelu african entreprenuers to push my business forward. I run internet training and mentorship.
For some of you that need an online opportunity, I invite you to my discount training, where I shared all my secrets of Internet streams and how to raise capital for your business.

Watch this video to register 16th May 2015 - You can call for free advice 08145045108

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P-a7RmtlK0
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
JOB TITLE : Digital Marketing Executive
DEPARTMENT : Marketing
POSITION : Full-time

PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:

Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Commercial, you will assist to deliver the company’s marketing strategy across the full digital portfolio including website, social media and broadcast email.

ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Responsible for the day to day running of all company’s social media channels – Broadcast and responsive
• Maintain and update the company’s websites to ensure that all content is fresh,relevant and engaging
• Responsible for producing and distributing email newsletters to project company’s new products
• Day to day responsibility for the company’s CRM system
• Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI
• Track, monitor and create timely reports that include analysis and tracking across the digital portfolio
• Monitor competitor social media, websites and email newsletters and keep on file best practice
• SEO keyword searching
• Image optimization
• Engaging with prospects and clients through social media
• Generating and Analysing web traffic to company websites and providing weekly/monthly reports
• Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective marketing materials

SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:

• A recent marketing or other relevant Polythenic/University degree
• Minimum 2 years marketing experience, preferably within digital marketing
• Proven knowledge and experience within B2C social media campaigns
• Proficient use of Photoshop, MS office suite, Corel draw
• Flair for online marketing
• Experience of working with a variety of CMS and CRM systems
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Planning and time management
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages

The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate recent examples of how they have delivered successful digital marketing campaigns and provide details on how they quantified success.

Previous experience of working in the travel industry would be preferable but not essential.

Salary: Industry competitive

Qualified candidates should send their latest resumes and covering letter to ooni.provenability@gmail.com on or before Thursday 23rd April, 2015.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Fudey(f): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
taiedo:
@papawemba :
i hv someone in benin how can she contact u?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by vhw2014: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Hello everyone. Im female, a graduate of communication and student member of CIPM in PH. Pls im looking for an internship position in H.R or administration. Pls I wud appreciate it if anyone can hook me up no matter hw temporary it is. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by abbeycrane: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2015
citygarden:
DROP UR E MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER OF U CAN WORK IN REAL ESTATE COMPANY. LAGOS ONLY

plz my phone is 08028112989
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by luizfigo: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2015
taiedo:
@papawemba :
. ...am interested in the offern plz
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by luizfigo: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2015
abbeycrane:

plz my phone is 08028112989

My phone number is 08062887395.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=Fudey post=33008664]
i hv someone in benin how can she contact u?[/
quote]

Pm me for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2015
I work in an HR advisory consulting firm and we regularly get briefs from clients on job opportunities, email me your resume ooni.provenability@gmail.com and after review, we will get in touch with you.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nellyquash(f): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2015
bishopoliver:
I work in an HR advisory consulting firm and we regularly get briefs from clients on job opportunities, email me your resume ooni.provenability@gmail.com and after review, we will get in touch with you.

Thanks.

please what is your location.

Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by toluls(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
At Vecturn Media, we welcome innovative and vibrant individuals to join our team.

Introduction
Vecturn Media is into Logo Design, Brand Creation and Website development. We offer quality services and come up with innovative packages for individuals and businesses.

We are fully into services and digital products.

Available Position
Job Title: Independent Sales Officer

Responsibilities:
Locate new markets and introduce Vecturn Media
packages and services.
Marketing and acquiring new clients.
Actively target businesses and individuals to make
sales
Communicating with target audiences and
managing client relationships.
Manage time efficiently and accomplish tasks
within set deadlines.

Qualities and Skills
Very creative and resourceful – able to make the
best use of limited resources
Strong interpersonal skills – able to work well with
key internal and external stakeholders.
High level of personal drive – identify priority tasks
and focus on the same.
Attention to detail and result-oriented.
Ready to resume work as soon as possible.

Knowledge & Experience
We seek individuals with proper control of English language, highly presentable and outspoken.
A justifiable degree in any field is required. ND, HND OR BSC.
Conversant with the immediate environment where they will work.

Remuneration
Basic salary plus high percentage commission on sales

No previous experience is required, just a can-do attitude.

How to Apply:
Send a copy of your updated C.V to jobs@vecturnmedia.com.

Visit www.vecturnmedia.com for more.

Cheers!

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mitcheti(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Bwatter(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
I am a graduate of petroleum and Gas engineering residing in the south south currently searching for a job in any related discipline. You can drop me a pm here.Thanks in advance.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mizskyhigh: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
bishopoliver:

Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by gbobgboogu: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Universal modem for sale. Call this number for face to face contact. Ibadan strictly 08137129521
sholly007:

Hmmmm.
I feel your pain bro.
I pray God will surely grant all your desires.

Just be focus bro,

Everything will be OK.

(Also studied elect/elect engineering)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.