Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (244911 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by chucksbadt(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2015
doctorken:
Hello job seekers in the favour Market,how is your search going?God has been too good to me,I rounded up my service last year November in Abuja and prior to that I heard all manner of things eg There is no Job in Nigeria,You can't get a Job without connection and all.Thank God I did not hearken to all those discouraging sayings.Yes I am now employed but what is most shocking is the secret I discovered in getting a Job in Nigeria.I have gotten several calls from different employers to come work with them(of course I must do interview),and yea I am now forming and being choosy.I want to mentor 10 nairalanders on how to get an interview and a Job especially in Lagos.I will review your CV,Cover Letter and give you emails to send you CV's to.It is 100% free,just my way of adding value to people.So if you meet this criteria,just send me a PM.
You have completed your Youth Service
You read a professional course(Accounting,Computer Science,Information Technology,Engineering,Marketing,Business Administration)
You graduated with a Min. of 2:1
You are ready and willing to Learn
and Finally when you get the Job,you will mentor others who are unemployed

(My Motor:Strive not to be a Success but strive to add value because in adding value,you become a success by default..Albert Einstein,Paraphrased)

I will be glad to be mentored by you. I just sent you a PM....please reply
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:13am On May 22, 2015
Seen your PM and have replied.Send ur CV and Cover Letter to me.Have a great day
chucksbadt:

I will be glad to be mentored by you. I just sent you a PM....please reply
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 22, 2015
Sales Manager Lagos Sell! Xceed365 Subscriptions to Small, Mid-Size and Large organizations, deliver effective proposal ... -At least 5 years of Business Software sales experience. - Knowledge of the consumer products industry.

Open this Link and Upload your CV:

https://recruit.zoho.com/ats/Portal.na?iframe=false&myprofile=true&digest=krJsjcgQIgtKmUHcBMQm7hjDLYgqP0l6EGZ1ahKtns8-
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by durosegun(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2015
Just sent you a PM, hope to get your response soon.
doctorken:
Sales Manager Lagos Sell! Xceed365 Subscriptions to Small, Mid-Size and Large organizations, deliver effective proposal ... -At least 5 years of Business Software sales experience. - Knowledge of the consumer products industry.

Open this Link and Upload your CV:

https://recruit.zoho.com/ats/Portal.na?iframe=false&myprofile=true&digest=krJsjcgQIgtKmUHcBMQm7hjDLYgqP0l6EGZ1ahKtns8-
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Wonder1844(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2015
doctorken:
Hello job seekers in the favour Market,how is your search going?God has been too good to me,I rounded up my service last year November in Abuja and prior to that I heard all manner of things eg There is no Job in Nigeria,You can't get a Job without connection and all.Thank God I did not hearken to all those discouraging sayings.Yes I am now employed but what is most shocking is the secret I discovered in getting a Job in Nigeria.I have gotten several calls from different employers to come work with them(of course I must do interview),and yea I am now forming and being choosy.I want to mentor 10 nairalanders on how to get an interview and a Job especially in Lagos.I will review your CV,Cover Letter and give you emails to send you CV's to.It is 100% free,just my way of adding value to people.So if you meet this criteria,just send me a PM.
You read a professional course(Accounting,Computer Science,Information Technology,Engineering,Marketing,Business Administration)

For those who have passion in Teaching and are Teachers,you can also send me a PM
(My Motor:Strive not to be a Success but strive to add value because in adding value,you become a success by default..Albert Einstein,Paraphrased)
i have sent u a PM
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Bome01(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2015
doctorken:

For those who have passion in Teaching and are Teachers,you can also send me a PM
I just sent you a PM sir, I want you to mentor me.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 22, 2015
Have gotten PM's from some people,please if I don't reply you dont be offended,I listed some conditions and I am going to follow it.I need just 10 people for this first batch to mentor and note you must meet the criteria.

If your course is not listed there,and you won't mind a Marketing Job in Lagos,just email me @ doctorken4all@yahoo.com.
Thanks all
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Wonder1844(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2015
doctorken:
Have gotten PM's from some people,please if I don't reply you dont be offended,I listed some conditions and I am going to follow it.I need just 10 people for this first batch to mentor and note you must meet the criteria.

If your course is not listed there,and you won't mind a Marketing Job in Lagos,just email me @ doctorken4all@yahoo.com.
Thanks all
sir i met d criteria nd have sent my cv/cover to your mail. I sent u a PM also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bright85: 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
Pls this PM should be explained.. I need to know and send Mt cv too
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ojmaroni247(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2015
Please any vacancies for Engineers in PORTHARCOURT will be appreciated! I studied Mechanical Engineering and have a certificate in Electro-Mechanical engineering(HVAC,pumps,valves,actuators,compressors,diesel engine maintenance,piping systems,HSE)...
I also have sales experience in automobiles and certificates in microsoft packages and autocad. Please contact me directly on..

Email: Big_johniwu@yahoo.ca

Pin: 28B551CC
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 10:44am On May 23, 2015
I'll "suggest" you all unemployed graduate to please take up a teaching job just to keep body and soul together. Na who wear shoe no where im dey pinch am pass.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kweku8888(f): 10:24pm On May 23, 2015
Anyone in the airline industry, I need a place to do my IT training.
Atunrasegbemisola@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Password77(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2015
Any vacancy for engineers in Portharcourt... i studied electrical/electronic engineering with experience in

*inverter installation
*troubleshooting, maintenance and basic repairs of electrical equipments.
*proficient in AutoCad and Microsoft Office suite
*and currently undergoing a diploma course in Computer Networking.

my email is... entityjoefrankdeelite@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by akp202(m): 4:45am On May 25, 2015
doctorken:

Thanks all
does it mean u only wish to mentor university graduate?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:31am On May 25, 2015
Hahhahahaha,Nice one Bro.You don't need to be a graduate before you suceed.What matter most is the Skill you possess.So you are welcome on board
akp202:
does it mean u only wish to mentor university graduate?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by fils307: 7:41am On May 25, 2015
Is it for 2.1 alone?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by daisyidaghe(f): 9:18am On May 25, 2015
Pls am in nid of a job, electrical/ electronics engr, I base in abuja. Thks anytin will b Ohkk
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ibedionu: 1:04pm On May 25, 2015
Doctor ken. Thanks for your willingness to help others. I had a 1:1 in banking and finance. No job yet. Pls I'd appreciate it if u can send ur email address to my number 07036288213 so that i can send my cv and cover letter. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 25, 2015
U are welcome.Send it to: doctorken4all@yahoo.com
Ibedionu:
Doctor ken. Thanks for your willingness to help others. I had a 1:1 in banking and finance. No job yet. Pls I'd appreciate it if u can send ur email address to my number 07036288213 so that i can send my cv and cover letter. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 25, 2015
Send me a PM,I will forward an email address of a Company to you in Abuja
daisyidaghe:
Pls am in nid of a job, electrical/ electronics engr, I base in abuja. Thks anytin will b Ohkk
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by daisyidaghe(f): 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
doctorken:
Send me a PM,I will forward an email address of a Company to you in Abuja
thks soo much I hv don dat
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nellyquash(f): 2:38pm On May 25, 2015
Good afternoon everyone, I am a graduate of office technology and management with an upper credit....base in port-harcourt.....please i will appreciate any opening associated to my field....

I also have one year experience as a Banking Teller.....

Thanks......
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 25, 2015
Check your email.Have a great day
daisyidaghe:
thks soo much I hv don dat
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Bambizzle4k4556: 3:35pm On May 25, 2015
doctorken:
Check your email.Have a great day

I am a graduate of electrical electronics engineering (2.1) with Msc in Instrumentation and control and I stay in lagos. I presently seek an organization where I can get job experience not minding the pay. Please help.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Wonder1844(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2015
Bambizzle4k4556:

I am a graduate of electrical electronics engineering (2.1) with Msc in Instrumentation and control and I stay in lagos. I presently seek an organization where I can get job experience not minding the pay. Please help.
pls i wil like 2 ask u someth privately so am sending u a PM
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by jerome263: 4:34pm On May 25, 2015
pls somebody shud help me wt a job.....I studied welding & fabrication engineering ( HND) ....2ru wt nysc ..hv HSE level 1,2&3 certificate.... can weld very well. can relocate if need be....pls help me.......
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by rummmy: 5:40pm On May 25, 2015
Please I have a friend who is prety from my own discription..she lost her parents when she was was a kid but she strugled to graduate BSC marketing tho partime..she need any job to keep body and soul moving.location can be port harcourt,owerri or awka and environs.....any info ---brightgeorge1982@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Viscy(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2015
doctorken:
U are welcome.Send it to: doctorken4all@yahoo.com

Hi doc, I just sent u a PM & a mail
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:24pm On May 25, 2015
Wonder1844:
pls i wil like 2 ask u someth privately so am sending u a PM
I Dnt think I haave gotten yyour pm
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by masquellett(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2015
Hello Doctorken and everyone here. I studied computer science (BSc). 2:1. OND (Upper credit). I stay in Sango but I don't mind relocating. Please am in need of a job. I will appreciate any assistance. Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by babitoby: 3:25pm On May 26, 2015
Doctorken, anything for statistics graduate cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.