Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245135 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by iminabo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
i am a recent graduate from the university of portharcourt,i studied petroleum and gas engineering and i had a 2:2,pls i need a job badly in portharcourt for experience and any little pay that comes with it...heres my no-07059933659, email-speaktosylvester@yahoo.com...tanx
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Wolexdey(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Greetings
I'm in search of a Job. B sc Physics.
Any office environment will do and willing to give my very best. Always ready to learn.
Email: Ojewunmioluwole@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tolextony(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2015
Searching for jobs in ILORIN.. Kindly send me Pm for any availability. Thanks in anticipation
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ojmaroni247(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
I am a Graduate of Mechanical Engineeering, I am also a certified PIPE FITTER and have certificates in Electro-Mechnical Engineering which covers (HVAC systems,pumps,valves,piping system P&ID,actuators,compressors,diesel engine maintenance and General safety). I am in need of an Engineering Job in PORTHARCOURT. Below are my contact details thanks;

Email: Big_johniwu@yahoo.ca

Phone/watsap: 08067880681

Pin: 28B551CC
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sunnypar(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cherished Jewel Private School runs *Crechè * Pre-School * After School * Nursery 51, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Str., Surulere, Lagos. Urgently needs teachers with *NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education *Must have Montessori training. For enquiries: 09022403254 & 08181322613.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dotstay01: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
hello house. pls i would need infomation on any training in elect/elect field. thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is
Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint,
"Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria
and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for
Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts
for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian
Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Requirements
B.Sc/HND in Accounting from any reputable institution.
At least 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their
applications and CV's to:
johnson.akinkuowo@literamed.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by BlissB(f): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dreay01:
Please, Kindly send a copy of this CV format to damilarei@yahoo.com. Thanks

Pls did u get the CV format...if you did pls send to this email blissatare@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by BlissB(f): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Annybens1993:

thank u for these great tips sir. pls if u don't mind could u forward a sample to my mail: anne.ojumu@gmail.com

thanks in advance
Pls if you did get d sample...send to this email blissatare@gmail.com thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kezmal(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pls if you did get d CV sample...kindly forward to this email talabi_j@yahoo.com thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by stadora(f): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Holy family catholic church Life camp Abuja is acceptin C V now for mechanical and Electrical Engrs. if u re in abuja, I sugest u visit the parish and submit your CV to d parish secretary. She wil give you more details. I heard the anouncement in church today.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Gheritage(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
roughdiamond:
roughd2@gmail.com
gbengax4real2@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by banismlookin: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
I need a job I am a graduate of computer science with ccna, ccnp(route),project management certificate or a guide Hw to get a job u can contact me whatsapp or call 08184179764 or damoetic3604real@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sunnypar(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sunnypar:
Cherished Jewel Private School runs *Crechè * Pre-School * After School * Nursery 51, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Str., Surulere, Lagos. Urgently needs teachers with *NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education *Must have Montessori training. For enquiries: 09022403254 & 08181322613.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by daniella04: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
I need someone to assist me. I have a friend who has been working as an accountant for five years she is very good just qualified in this recent ICAN exam she took, the problem is that she isn't well appreciated in her job so she is taking the frustration out on us her friends will be grateful if anyone can help her out for a better place. Thanks all
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by oluwadotman(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
This would be a good platform for so many of us(applicants). If we can get an interview to proof our competencies and if otherwise, we would understand we are not fit for the job.So mbok, let us knw of any vacancies especially at your work place for those working already
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by moreva(f): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yes, it a good idea. It create avenue for people to meet and help the unemployed.

Am also Looking out for a Job. Please any Job Vacancy for Business Administrator/ HR,kindly forward to akporiemary@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by omo17(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls sir/ma, i also nid a job, am based in Abeokuta, i studied economics edu. if there is any kind of job pls am available. God bless you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by julie89(f): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Am a graduate of Nnamdi azikiwe,studied English language and literature,I have experience as a custumer care representative and also as an admin person,though the job was temporary,I need a job where I can grow and acquire more skills and also add to the organization
Any assistance will be appreciated.........I stay in lagos
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by GentleNaaz(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2015
In response to this endeavour, I will be indelibly grateful to anyone who can help secure job for me. My data are as below:
*Bsc. Food Science and Technology( second class upper)
*Certified professional on HSE and Project management.
*Male
awuchichinaza@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chibueze90: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2015
Good morning palz, i seriously nid a job, i graduated from nnamdi azikwe university awka in the year 2013 and below is my qualifications
* Metallurgical and materials engr ( FIRST CLASS)
* HSE level 1 2 and 3
* Project management
* Fire safety
* Risk assesment.....you can contact me thru my mail ichibueze2@gmail.com or 08077036996,07057550139
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2015
MA GOD HELP US... dont worr friends I W ill keep u updated i work in jumia online retail in finance department i will keep u updated if jumiA is recriting and AIG......... atleast ave help many people in nairaland securing job..... in jumia..... smiley

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Tanimola26: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2015
I am a graduate of Biochemistry and I also hold a certificate in Health, Safety and Environment(HSE) and also in Quality Assurance and Quality control. I am looking for a company where I can work as a volunteer so as to learn and value to the company. Anyone will to take me can contact me on 08161261459 or dawooda26@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2015
I am not concerned about the pay.

pls I need a job in lagos either in the IT or engineering field.

I am preparing for my CCNA. already have a HSE.

I am a degree holder in electrical and electronics engineering from uniport.

email benz3n@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by spiralwedge(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
I have a male cousin who has his first n 2nd degrees in theology but has worked as an administrator for d past 10 years. He is also doing a chartered course. But he wants a career change from church based administrative jobs to secular, either as admin, executive assistant, P.A., HR officer or positions in NGOs.

he is hardworking, trustworthy and result-oriented, very knowledgeable too.. The kind you want to make your manager and go and sleep.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tojahh(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2015
Vacancies exist in a Microfinance Bank in PH

But for Tellers. Pls this position is strictly for OND and NCE holders.
Note: The pay is not up to 50k but more than 40k. I mean after tax. Be aware you might be redeployed outside PH after your training.

Interested send CV to edomobi@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by radiantochi: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
I am a graduate of Microbiology with a second class upper, I am based in Lagos and in need of a job or internship placement, I can be reached
on esther.tobechukwu@gmail.com.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mYphhiRes: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tanimola26:
I am a graduate of Biochemistry and I also hold a certificate in Health, Safety and Environment(HSE) and also in Quality Assurance and Quality control. I am looking for a company where I can work as a volunteer so as to learn and value to the company. Anyone will to take me can contact me on 08161261459 or dawooda26@gmail.com
Hello.... Good evening, I'm a BCH graduate too and I'm in love with Quality Control/Assurance. Please what QA/QC certification(s) did you do and how did you go about it?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tojahh(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Vacancies exist in an Oil servicing coy based in PH
Candidates must possess the following:
*28-30yrs old
*HSE certified
*Coren certified (very important)
*1-2yrs experience in wielding, piping and gauging technique or in other engineering field.
*B.Sc in Civil, Electrical, mechanical, petroleum or chemical engineering.

Contact. SIL Consultants
Dabo house. Port-harcourt
Send cv to edomobi@gmail.com
Offer closes 31st July 2015.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by carlvon: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Any one with info on job opening for safety officer or bakery manager.
Worked four years as bakery manager in Nigeria before proceeding to Qatar to work two years as safety officer in a construction company.
Am back in Nigeria.
Rather than waiting endlessly for another job opening in Qatar, I like to settle once and for all in my country.
Middle east is not worth it.
Have experience in both fields.
Kindly contact me Chimmy89@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ojmaroni247(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2015
Dude dis ur job advert is funny,no proper address of the company,de requirements seems like the HR..is nt sure of what exactly he/she is luking for,also no company email. (quote author=tojahh post=36301920]Vacancies exist in an Oil servicing coy based in PH
*28-30yrs old
*HSE certified
*1-2yrs experience in wielding, piping and gauging technique or in other engineering field.

Contact. SIL Consultants
[/quote]
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tojahh(m): 5:55am On Jul 27, 2015
ojmaroni247:
Dude dis ur job advert is funny,no proper address of the company,de requirements seems like the HR..is nt sure of what exactly he/she is luking for,also no company email. (quote author=tojahh post=36301920]Vacancies exist in an Oil servicing coy based in PH
*28-30yrs old
*HSE certified

Contact. SIL Consultants
Bros, you make me laugh. Anyway shows you're good with observations. Meanwhile, these where the specs I was given by my brother who works there. I only thought I could help. You don't expect me to give you his official mail add nau or phone digit, atleast your observatory mind could detect this is an insider job thing.

Kudos bro, I really admire your challenge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.