Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245122 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by chigal4real: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
chigal4real:
Are u neat, smart, teachable, a fast learner, friendly, humble, creative and has a passion for baking or cooking and you live in Ph. Then u r needed for immediate employment. Interested candidates pls call 08103035073, 09098337069

limited time, start calling.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by BarryJones(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
hello house. i hv BSc Accounting ( First Class hons) plus ICAN in view.looking for a job.Will complete NYSC october by Gods grace.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oriyomi4success:
pls house I need a job..I have b.sc accounting with 2:1, I have up to 2 years working experience with multi national company here in Lagos. I have good knowledge of visual dolphin, sap, excel and other spreadsheet packages. I am highly dedicated and result driven. I stay in oshodi, I can be reached through 08179338158. I would be glad if anyone could be of help. Thankspls house I need a job..I have b.sc accounting with 2:1, I have up to 2 years working experience with multi national company here in Lagos. I have good knowledge of visual dolphin, sap, excel and other spreadsheet packages. I am highly dedicated and result driven. I stay in oshodi, I can be reached through 08179338158. I would be glad if anyone could be of help. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by emmariba(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hey roomies, I seriously need a job.....would be glad if I can get one. I graduated with a 2:2 in Economics Education.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sunnypar(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2015
competent GMAT and GRE instructor is urgently needed.. Location::: Port Harcourt Call:: 08176422750 What's app::: 08034697789
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by vhw2014: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello all, an NGO in PH requires the services of writers.
You must be resident in PH
Competency includes ability to write business, technology and agricultural centred articles.
You are expected to forward 450 worded essay on any of the above topics to vhw002@gmail.com along with copies of your credentials.
Please only serious minded people. Deadline for application is August 30th
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by salvonictof(f): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=hiteelong post=32539685]
Liciakey4u@yahoo.com tnx
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ayokanmi3(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello house....
I hold a biochemistry first degree from FUNAAB, Ogun state and currently undergoing my MSc in Pharmacology from UNILAG.. I have passion for community works and out reaches and hence I will like to work in a social organization(like NGO's or NPO's organizations). A recipient of NYSC state honors award Edo state for the personal community projects I executed during my service year. Have also volunteered with several organizations like Gemstone, Fate foundation, GWSD, Path-care e.t.c.. Reach me on 07063944643 or ayokanmioyeyemi@gmail.com for a copy of my resume or link-up.
Thanks!

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by hedva(f): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello everyone, please I'm in need of a job
I hold a B.Sc. in Industrial Chemistry from Uniben, Edo State. I have completed the mandatory one year nysc and currently studying to obtain a diploma in Hospitality Management with the intention to obtain another in customer service. I am 22yrs old, I enjoy volunteering and I will like to work as a customer service representative. I can be contacted on 08136676015 or joysamson9216@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by michaelorhue(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
MSc, BEng Mechanical Engineering.
Five years plus in the oil and gas sector.
In search of new opportunities. Please see attachment.
God bless you.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tpiander: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2015
6fit:
Drop yur experience as an employee or job seeker and some clueless idiotic morons are posting crap...no wonder they say most graduate in 9ja are not employable.must u joke over every thread? All of u dat post lobish, una papa!!

You sound like someone whose mother listed at least ten people as your father, leaving you confused.

Why are you always insulting people's parents, is it their fault you have more than ten fathers?

Your user id sef shows you have no hope in Christ, what a pity.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by 6fit(f): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
tpiander:

You sound like someone whose mother listed at least ten people as your father, leaving you confused.

Why are you always insulting people's parents, is it their fault you have more than ten fathers?

Your user id sef shows you have no hope in Christ, what a pity.

u are brainless and it yur conjenital problem.....pikin of a thousand clueless fathers
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by abelkalu(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ma'm, this is my mail address below
abelkalu788@yahoo.com
Kalu Abel
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by abelkalu(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Good day ma,
abelkalu789@yahoo.com
Kalu Abel.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tpiander: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
6fit:

I am brainless and it is my conjenital problem....I am the pikin of a thousand clueless fathers

sorry for your life!

your father is out there somewhere, one of the more than twenty males who enjoyed your mama, just ask her which one has the ugliest nature, that should be your sperm donor, just guessing here.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by hippyj(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
I need a job, even if its to be your P.A. sex:male age: 25 study: industrial chemistry e-mail: blaiseik7@gmail.com phone: 07039852077.
Thank you for your help.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by sirhamilton(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Good morning all
I'd eternally be indebted if your reading this and you feel a tugging in your heart to aid me in getting a job . Just below is my contact details
phone 07036581712
email: hamiltonekeziem@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by garex: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
my name is Abdulwasiu Garba, a graduate of Kaduna state university where I obtained my degree in biochemistry.
I seriously need a job and I don't mind in which state.
please someone out there should help a brother out.
you can contact me on 08069390898, 08182136515. or lagarex@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
I need someone to borrow me some fund to start football show centre. 300k is enough, I will be refunding it in instalments. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
opeyemy3939:
I need someone to borrow me some fund to start football show centre. 300k is enough, I will be refunding it in instalments. Thanks
You can ask your church, club,friends and family. It works wonders.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by crackhouse(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Op said he want to convene the working class here so they can help the unemployed but instead of asking the unemployed their skills and qualifications so as to know who and who to help, he is busy talking about his job search experience. What is an unemployed going to do with ur experiences and how does ur job search experience provide a job for a jobless fellow?. What a useless thread.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by zagorakis(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
I'm a male registered nurse currently working in a hospital but I need oil coy contract work to augment my salary..wanna go back to school..pls any help ll be most appreciated..my number 07030796132.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ogbs2020love: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Investcom Nigeria limited. is looking for two sales representative. that must be resident in onitsha
You would have a fixed pay and commission.
you must reside in onitsha and must have basic marketing skills.
interested prospects should send a text with format below to
investcomnigeria@yahoo.com
name/age/sex/qualification/location/phone number
eg=bob Manuel ede/11/female/bsc agric/onitsha/082912345678
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Keziehenry(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2015
zagorakis:
I'm a male registered nurse currently working in a hospital but I need oil coy contract work to augment my salary..wanna go back to school..pls any help ll be most appreciated..my number 07030796132.
haba! Leave people wey never get at all make dem get na. Money dey belle full?

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by deeedee: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Good morning Nairalander, please i need an IT placement for my sister, she studies banking and finance and just concluded her ND at the Federal Polytechnic, please i need anyone with a placemet opportunity to halla at me. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by MrCGPA(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Good day enviable people. Am an experienced jobless Electrical Electronic Engineer. I graduated from a federal university with a Second Class Upper Division.I finished my NYSC in 2013. Am experienced in Fibre optic, practical CCNA, Ericsson mini link microwave transmission etc. Kindly reach me on adamsononosco@gmail.com .Though am now resident in Zuba in Abuja now but can move to any place opportunity arises from.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Tahtah: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2015

Oga, y nah, you know hardly will u get such an assistance sad
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by arinzehappiness: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2015
my is arinze_happiness@yahoo.com arinzehappiness@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by teeslim: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good morning pple....pls I need a job...am an accounting graduate and Ican student...pls reach me on dis on number... 08098555075.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Its so bad nowadays...you apply, read and prepare for interview.
You get called , give an awesome performance only to see the HR collecting the contacts of some people privately based on 'I know You'

Nobody wants to help.. The last thing the unemployed should do is bank on someone for help.
Believe in time n chance with God's favour and move on.
I feel bad wen I see great people with high level of intelligence and substantial skill sets wallowing on this thread of which am one.

May God help us all

God knows I will set up an organization to help the jobless when am made

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by unbranded13(f): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good day NL,
My name is Lydia, Please I am an Accounting graduate(B.Sc) and a computer literate. I have an experience as an Account Officer and will appreciate any Secretariat job. I am a Lagos resident...Thanks a bunch!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by akoshanti(f): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
hello house, I am a graduate of Agric and a computer literate. seriously in need of a job. I reside in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013