Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245137 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by harqyn: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pls help a brother. I have M.Sc Environmental and Petroleum Technology Management, B.Eng Chemical Engineering (2:1), Advance Professional Diploma in Oil and Gas Management(Credit). Professional Certificates; Onshore Offshore HSE Level 2, QHSE Supervision Course Level 3 of 3, Confined Space Entry Course, Facility Management and Maintenance Course, Maintenance Technology Course, Project Managers Course(PMP), Offshore Drilling and Operations, Emergency Management Vanguards. pls i dont mind any vacancy. Am based in PortHarcourt, Lagos. Am always ready to relocate. Thanks for anticipation. akinmichael20@gmail.com/08139718885
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Tanyogo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
harqyn:
Pls help a brother. I have M.Sc Environmental and Petroleum Technology Management, B.Eng Chemical Engineering (2:1), Advance Professional Diploma in Oil and Gas Management(Credit). Professional Certificates; Onshore Offshore HSE Level 2, QHSE Supervision Course Level 3 of 3, Confined Space Entry Course, Facility Management and Maintenance Course, Maintenance Technology Course, Project Managers Course(PMP), Offshore Drilling and Operations, Emergency Management Vanguards. pls i dont mind any vacancy. Am based in PortHarcourt, Lagos. Am always ready to relocate. Thanks for anticipation. akinmichael20@gmail.com/08139718885
Nawao!

6 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by shams040(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours including Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.

Registered Townplanners

☎: 08165536883,08116568722
www.egcandassociates.org.ng
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Skilme(m): 12:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Loisemm:

You have too many excuses. They said logistics will be provided na. If they don't give you accommodation or housing allowance in the other states, can't you patch with a fellow staff, collect one or two months salary and rent a cheap room to start with?! Ah ahn...you are still giving a potential employer conditions after you said you need a job desperately.

Lol....Thanks for your advice though
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Please does anyone have someone who is currently at the NYSC camp in Lagos? If yes, an IT firm humbly needs the services of male Corps Members with first degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering Electrical Electronics Engineering and first degree also in Business Administration/Accounting/Public Administration.

Interested candidates should send their CVs to hr@wecosysgroup.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2017
Urgently in need of security gadget installation and maintenance engineers. People who can install and maintain access control doors, security cameras etc. Let them send their CVs to fidelisneo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by charlyazods(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Engineering Supervisor (Project Management) - Lagos

Our client is a multinational retail chain specializing in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries. They currently have an opening for an Engineering Supervisor in Lagos, Nigeria.

Key Responsibilities

- Successful candidate shall be the project management coordinator for the Brand in Nigeria
- Overseeing all aspects of engineering projects in line with Brand specifications
- Coordinating with engineering and architectural design personnel to ensure timely and appropriate delivery of projects
- The successful candidate shall provide quality assurance on all fittings, decorations and design translations
- Shall coordinate multiple projects simultaneously as needs arises
- Accomplish construction human resource objectives
- Manage sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes

Key Requirements

- Degrees in Engineering/Engineering Management/Project Management
- Should be a certified project management professional
- Professional Institutional Affiliations is a clear advantage
- 3 years Minimal project management/engineering management experience
- CV/Resume MUST be very detailed and contain list and description of notable projects managed

Requisite Management Skills

- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Supervision
- Delegation
- Supply Management
- - Estimating
- Attention to Detail
- Quality Focus

APPLICATION

Mail to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com

***ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WOULD BE RESPONDED TO

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tanyogo:

Nawao!

Na really wow brother lmao..... person with fine art 3rd class from Abk they work for shell as I speak.

2 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by moyesdeji: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Good day house. I am a graduate of elect/elect Engr. With total work experience of 21months. Finished NYSC in 2014. But since Jan 2017 i have been out of job. Got invites for job interviews but wasn't allowed to write just because i finished with a third class in the university. Not justifying the fact that i disgraced only myself way back in university, all am saying is this, isn't there no hope for employing third class graduates at all? Are there no organisations that are willing to give people like us the chance to prove to the whole world that even though we messed up big time way back, we are more than willing to make up for? And am still very certain that many third class graduates are of the same IQ level as those that made even the first class grades. Just misplaced priorities that's caused me soo much now. What wnt i give to turn back the hands of time and change my 3rd class grade to even a 2nd class lower?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by moyesdeji: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
My digit is 07065469831. Muyiwa
Any opportunities, pls am more than willing to go for it. Be it anywhere in this world
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dele1990: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
adedamolar77@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Marvisfemi: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
May God the brain who conceived this thread to help job seekers. May your tribe forever increase.
Please my dear friends, I'm seriously in need of job. I'm a graduate of Biological Sciences with a second class upper degree. I have worked as call centre agent for two separate companies. So I'm an experience customer service personnel. I'm in dire need of a job now. Please respected friends come to my aid and help me. Be it customer service or others you got at hand now, kindly help me with it. Please I'm earnestly yearning for an assistance from you all. Thank you as you help me. I can be reach on 08039409002. Bless you my samaritan helper.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mygoodnessstore: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Female Customer Service Intern.

Walk into our office on Saturday 17th of June, 2017 from 11am - 1pm with your CV. Anyone afterwards would not be screened.
MyGoodness Online Store : Plot 117 shasha road, Ore-metta bus stop, beside Mobil filling Station, Shasha, Akowonjo.
F. F. I : 08118522000

You must possess these under listed qualifications.
1) Minimum of OND
2) Applicant should be within ages 16 - 26years
3) Must stay around Egbeda,Igando,Oshodi,Agege,Iyanapaja or its environs
4) Ability to relate efficiently with customers online and offline,must posses superior communication skills.
5) possess problem solving attitude and conflict-handling skillS.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mekyno777(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2017
@moyesdeji, sori abt dat. 1st remove d grade frm ur mind and ur cv.
If u have d money, go for practical oriented prof. certificatns in ur chosen career line (close to elec/elec).
Gudluk.......am searchin for job as wel
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by selebobo10: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello all.A Bsc degree Holder with over 4yrs experience in Human resources mgt and Customer services ready to relocate to any part of the country as far as the oay is good...been out of job for over a year now
Can be contacted on 08067120012 or eomofuma@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless all
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by adelawry(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
olypharm:
Idono where to start from,am a graduate of petroleum engineering ,university of Benin,second class upper,reside in lagos.,gbagada to be precise. I need a job seriously, can even take private home lesson in maths.my contact is 08130601161

Hey! fellow PE, You might want to check this up https://www.nairaland.com/3941453/maths-teacher-gbagada

All the best
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Cooladex(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good day. I'm a graduate of Business administration with experience in administrative duties/Financial analyst/customer service with over 8years experience in the financial sector.
You can reach me on 08091817654/ edat001@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by NCAN911: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello everyone pls I need a job! am an SSCE holder .. I can do any job and Also a computer literate
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Durchess(f): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Following ....
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Mrbabra: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2017
water covers church building in port harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQocRCFY3gY
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tpapi: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2017
crisisexpert321:
I like dis thread, but we can help out more with a nairaland WhatsApp group meant for employed and unemployed. Think admin
hello do u know of any job watsap grp i can join for job updates
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tpapi: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2017
ok
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by xtaphare321(f): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Good morning house,please am really in need of a job, I am B.sc holder in psychology,I can work in any position especially as a customer care officer.thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by crisisexpert321(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
tpapi:
hello do u know of any job watsap grp i can join for job updates

Message me on 08076750300
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ClayT(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
I am a microbiology 2nd class lower graduate from the University of Ibadan desperately in need of a job. I have a year experience in teaching and can take a teaching job also. Please I am open to any offer here in ibadan. I can learn on the job and I am a very fast learner.
holusheune1@gmail.com
Please I really need your help on this one. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by laz0068(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
My name is Okpe Lazarus a graduate of civil engineering, am pleading with Nairalanders in d house who have links with any construction company or any civil engineering works to help me out.I have gud knowledge of AutoCAD,orion, and civil3d.i can work in any part of the country.pls be a channel of blessing to change a brother's situation.you can reach me via the following channel okpelaz@gmail.com, 08079116094,08089695869.Thanks

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
08133079582 PA needed urgently
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by hayzedd007: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please i need a job. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering with over two years cognitive working experience. I have worked and gained a lot of technical experience to help any company achieve its goals and objectives. I am through with NYSC plus graduated with a first class honor. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by OlaRolls(m): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone.
One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
Chat me up= Olarolls 080372 72006

See you at the top.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.