Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245071 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
dimexilux:
am interested... my email address is dimexilux2008@yahoo.com. thanks

Please PM for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
abeykohasa0524:

Please sir, I'm so very interested.....08038455262...abiodunolaleye032@gmail.com

Please PM me for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by gantic: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
A thread definitely worth posting in.
I get bothered when I read job seeker comments on Nairaland, there is always an underlying "you need to have connection to get a job". That mind set gets people lazy....starting from their CVs', couple of times I have gotten CVs of job seekers asking for help, I make comments and ask them to update and they never come back. I'm sure their mindset is "abeg, help me if you want Jo".
Next, how would you walk into an interview without being ready, spend time praying for favor and also spend time preparing for interviews, interviews are more scientific than luck based when you are well prepared.
I work in a prime oil and gas firm, like 4 were selected in pbly like 5000 that took the test, the general consensus at the test venue was "all Na fake, aw many would they take", deep in my mind, I kept saying to myself, until God says no, I wont say no...lesson, don't bother going if you are convinced the job cant be yours, positivity does not hurt.
I didn't know anyone, I got the job....truth is the very best jobs in Nigeria are given to the very best hands, those jobs are too high profiled to be peddled via connections.
Be the best at all you do, academics (it does not hurt to get a first class), treat every job test like a last opportunity, every interview should be prepared for with every ounce of research. And for each job on the way to the dream job, sink your all to it.
Anybody who preaches shortcuts ain't been real, the easiest way to the dream career is hard work from the first university course you take, and forget what they all say, hardwork still pays in Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by AsherStorm(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
yomi007k:

Like hw much were d jobs willing to pay?

the gnlds were asking for a payment for training and some documents while the best marketing job I got with an insurance company was gonna pay me 5% of my monthly target plus 20k commission if and only if I meet my target which we all know is hard in the insurance sector
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by clemz88(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nyce thread. Pls I'm an HND accounting graduate ,base in Lagos. I'm in need of an account or audit trainee job to gain experience. My email is clemzy88@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by scantee(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
If your experienced in sub-Marine cable connection and Fibre optic send me PM, please only experienced ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dammyAJ(f): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hi everyone, my name is damilola,i graduated with a second class upper degree
, BSc Hons Economics. Am currently running my acca programme. would like to be contacted for any vacancies, thanks, ajosekdj@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yomi007k(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
AsherStorm:

the gnlds were asking for a payment for training and some documents while the best marketing job I got with an insurance company was gonna pay me 5% of my monthly target plus 20k commission if and only if I meet my target which we all know is hard in the insurance sector
Kai, na wah oo
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by GenerousLord: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
papawemba:
I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently drop your email for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
GenerousLord:

My email address, bro. ehizogiely@gmaildotcom Benin city

Please PM for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by GenerousLord: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
papawemba:

Please PM for details.
I just did that, Sir. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by scantee(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
jerome263:
pls friends, someone shud connect me to any reputable company. I studied welding & fabrication engineering ( HND). Hv finished NYSC and hv also done HSE level 1,2&3 training...Am ready to relocate.

Join Welding Union that is the easiest way to get a job in the field , where is your location?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
The problem is that most young people especially the girls don't want to equip themselves in computer skills. I get a thousand applicants for d post of office assistant and I ask them just one question! R u computer literate? Do u knw how to use microsoft office tools? Na thr dem go start to dey fumble. If you knw ur lookin for a job and u dnt hav any computer literacy please I advice you to do so. Besides there is still vacancy at where i work and its for the post of office assistant. Applicant must reside within ajah or badore in lagos and must knw how to use corel draw. Pay is 20k.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by AsherStorm(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
yomi007k:

Kai, na wah oo

u sef wonder abi...
its better to start something on my own o
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by scantee(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
tiptopy03:
I need a job please, Computer Science graduate... I am able to work in all areas of ICT

Sorry what are the certification you have so far?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Wonder1844(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
papawemba:

Please your email.
freeman4excel@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
gantic:
A thread definitely worth posting in.
I get bothered when I read job seeker comments on Nairaland, there is always an underlying "you need to have connection to get a job". That mind set gets people lazy....starting from their CVs', couple of times I have gotten CVs of job seekers asking for help, I make comments and ask them to update and they never come back. I'm sure their mindset is "abeg, help me if you want Jo".
Next, how would you walk into an interview without being ready, spend time praying for favor and also spend time preparing for interviews, interviews are more scientific than luck based when you are well prepared.
I work in a prime oil and gas firm, like 4 were selected in pbly like 5000 that took the test, the general consensus at the test venue was "all Na fake, aw many would they take", deep in my mind, I kept saying to myself, until God says no, I wont say no...lesson, don't bother going if you are convinced the job cant be yours, positivity does not hurt.
I didn't know anyone, I got the job....truth is the very best jobs in Nigeria are given to the very best hands, those jobs are too high profiled to be peddled via connections.
Be the best at all you do, academics (it does not hurt to get a first class), treat every job test like a last opportunity, every interview should be prepared for with every ounce of research. And for each job on the way to the dream job, sink your all to it.
Anybody who preaches shortcuts ain't been real, the easiest way to the dream career is hard work from the first university course you take, and forget what they all say, hardwork still pays in Nigeria
may you continue to increase in wisdom.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ify23ng: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
I need a challenging jo. Pls recommend me. Ify23ng@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by CodeineJunkiee(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Harrisibor:
rhythmskul@yahoo.com

olanrewaju_ameen@yahoo.ca
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Daraju industries limited, otta: looking for storemen, forklift drivers, elect elect, mechanical engineers and chemical engineers. If interested check out the company at otta industrial estate to submit your cv and application.
NB: the ealier the better
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by cupcake326(f): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am a graduate of Economics with job experience and 22years of age. I will love to get a job in abuja. I will not mind teaching as well thanks. dolly4ung@yahoo.co.uk
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
siverspooon:
I felt the need for some of us that have been employed to have a meeting ground such as this where we can share our job search experiences so we can encourage the unemployed ones. feel free to drop ur experiences here thanx

good initiative.
I'm in need of IT placement in any field of human endevour provided my input would be appreciated and found neccessary. Either in Lagos or Ogun will be highly appreciated. I'm a student of mass communication.
Thanks as i anticipate for good responses from concerned individuals

ridh4real@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by CodeineJunkiee(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
papawemba:
I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently.

I'm very energetic. olanrewaju_ameen@yahoo.ca
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

I'm very energetic. olanrewaju_ameen@yahoo.ca

Please PM me for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dafuturis(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Am a fresh Biochemistry graduate of the university of Benin, I made a very attractive 2'1. I've written a CV and also collected my statement of result, presently awaiting NYSC posting batch A15.

I've worked in the packaging hall of a brewery (consolidate brewery plc awommama, Imo sate now owned by Nigeria breweries) as an assistant operator as a contract staff.

I did a four month IT in a medical lab. I attended a computer school before gaining admission into the university as a result I can make good use of MS excel, MS word, presentation software etc also I can make good use of statistical packages like SPSS (statistical packages for social sciences) etc

I need a Job now or a link that I can start processing to secure employment immediately after service. Thanks

okonta336@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yomalex(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
rasojie:

Do you have any links to the schools that give free or reduced tuition?
Hi check www.scholarsdome.com for Scholarships
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by MizEmpress(f): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yomalex(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
izutex007:

bro. Pls Drop websites wch wl b helpful in this quest

thanks

PS
google might lead one bt can also lead to false websites
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Akynzodeighbour(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
flyca:
Friends, I'm a Master's degree student here in China, for those who will consider studying abroad. The country is still very receptive of foreign students. There are many scholarships you can apply for. Some schools give free tuition, especially for further studies. You can explore this option on line. I advise you to do it yourself, don't pay anyone a dime for it. Most schools have online correspondence.

Good Luck!
can you shed more light on this, I know of few people who are interested
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yomalex(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
izutex007:

bro. Pls Drop websites wch wl b helpful in this quest

thanks

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
flyca:
Friends, I'm a Master's degree student here in China, for those who will consider studying abroad. The country is still very receptive of foreign students. There are many scholarships you can apply for. Some schools give free tuition, especially for further studies. You can explore this option on line. I advise you to do it yourself, don't pay anyone a dime for it. Most schools have online correspondence.

Good Luck!
Please i would like to know how easy it is to get into a Japanese university I would like to go to kyushu University and do a masters in maritime systems presently a 200 level student of marine engineering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.