Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (244045 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by realsammie(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
please i need a job urgently. I have a 2nd class lower in Bsc.GEOGRAPHY. I av been teaching for the past three years & the pay is nothing to write home about.. I am ready to work anywhere as far as the pay is good... PLS HELP A BROTHER
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sunbellar: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
londongal03:
I need a job
What type of job?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by blessingee: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sports Radio 88.9 Brila Fm needs a vibrant marketer. Must hold 2:1 from a University or Upper Credit from a Polytechnic and must be btw ages of 21 - 27.Email CV to blessing@brilafm.net or come in person to 4, Oluwatumike Disu Street, Jakande 1st gate, beside FCMB, Lekki, Lagos.

Tomorrow Friday April 10, 2015 is the last day for screening.

Best of luck!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by sniper77(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
roughdiamond:
Good initiative.Pls friends,i need a job wether paid or unpaid provided it will be very challenging.I have HND computer Engineering.Contact; roughd2@gmail.com

Bros in applying for a job your e-mail address should not be fanciful or aggressive.Its ideal you use your name cos most HR managers look for key parameters when going through resumes to see the profile of applicants and feel the applicants are unserious when they see e-mail addresses such as the one you just posted.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by blessingee: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
blessingee:
Sports Radio 88.9 Brila Fm needs a vibrant marketer. Must hold 2:1 from a University or Upper Credit from a Polytechnic and must be btw ages of 21 - 27.Email CV to blessing@brilafm.net or come in person to 4, Oluwatumike Disu Street, Jakande 1st gate, beside FCMB, Lekki, Lagos.

Tomorrow Friday April 10, 2015 is the last day for screening.

Best of luck!

You can also call 08125381919 for clarifications
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
All unemployed shld relax in d next 3 to 4 months there will b plenty job. Buhari has promised
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
any available job o...
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by 6fit(f): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Drop yur experience as an employee or job seeker and some clueless idiotic morons are posting crap...no wonder they say most graduate in 9ja are not employable.must u joke over every thread? All of u dat post lobish, una papa!!

4 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yomalex(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
opy002:

can u send me a link for a PhD scholarship?
my mail is opeyemiakogun@ymail.com
University of Westminster Cavendish Scholarship
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yomalex(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
veraiyke:
add d schools n way of application to these scholarships please cox I am seriously in need of one
Hi, Please checkout scholarships on www.scholarsdome.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
MizEmpress:

obasuyiadesuwa2012@yahoo.com

Please PM for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kending: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kennedy.obasi@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ditossyn(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hi, My name is Tosin.
Studied English at Babcock University and Masters in Business Administration at Valley View University Ghana.
I am very good in administration and management.
I would appreciate a good Job offer.
dit4u@ymail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kweku8888(f): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Help a brother,he has 5years work experience in auditing. He is also a full ICAN and ACCA member. He has a first degree in accounting and a masters degree in human resource management, he is currently seeking positions in accounting practice (big 4), or finance positions in industry. He can be reached on +2348105970657.Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mmeky(f): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
author=BrandKing post=32458321]Are you hardworking and a goal getter?
Are you a female?
Are you people person?

If you are interested in a freelance Sales Management job then this is for you.

We are Brand and Advertising Consulting firm based in Lagos. We are looking for Intelligent and Hardworking people who can promote our business to a wider reach (within and outside Lagos).

WHY PARTNER WITH US?

You can make up to 40% on each projects you bring in.

You can work from anywhere and at anytime.

You do not need much talk to convince prospects as we have a rich portfolio that cuts across various sectors.

If you decide to work inhouse, we have a comfortable working and well furnished office you can work with.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE EITHER QUOTE ME OR DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
FOR FURTHER DISCUSSIONS.[/quote]

akuagbasi@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mcseun1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Keziehenry:

keziehenryedeh@gmail.com
Okeleye.seun@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by successsurvivor(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Good evening icon4s, please i would like to know if NNPC have started calling those applicants under the graduate trainee for interviews. Please keep me and we hopefuls updated. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
I recently graduated with a 2:1 in mechanical engineering, i did my 6 month I.t in marine field, i was exposed to basic ship's maintenance works, CPP and fixed propeller, the O.D box and the ship propulsion system as a whole, aside this, i've got some computer based skills.....can effectively handle solidworks, autocad, pro-e and matlab to an extent, coupled with some skills in data analysis using SPSS and Excel. currently, i do installation, repair and maintenance of inverter and solar systems, but i actually want to explore the world of mechanical engineering.
i dont mind volunteer job or better still an internship program

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mmeky(f): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
citygarden:
DROP UR E MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER OF U CAN WORK IN REAL ESTATE COMPANY. LAGOS ONLY

,akuagbasi@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kross101(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Am a chemical engineering graduate with a 2:1, I work @ Nestle as a Quality Control Analyst on a contract basis...I seriously need a permanent job....I am HSE certified.

Ma Email address-
jimmywyne@yahoo.com.

Thanks nd God bless...
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Harrisibor(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
papawemba:
I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently drop your email for details.
rhythmskul@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by jstud(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
please help, a graduate.... ready to do any job... based in lagos.... soccerattah@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by jstud(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
papawemba:
I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently drop your email for details.
soccerattah@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Aim07(f): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
GenerousLord:

am interested goldengirl073@live.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by 3Dee(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
papawemba:

Please PM me for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by changeagent(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Success is of the mind. The problem in Nigeria is that many people believe that there are no jobs in Nigeria and you have to be connected before you can be gainfully employed. You have to first prepare and settle that in your mind that no matter the economy of the jungle, lion will never feed on grass. Do your best to have good grades in school, prepare yourself for any opportunity, believe in God, have a positive mindset, and have a right motive for wanting to work.

To the glory of God, right when I was in School, I was always declaring that there are jobs in Nigeria and I cannot be roaming the street looking for jobs. And immediately after my NYSC I started working, I didn't even stay at home up to 48 hours.

My prayer for anyone seeking for job is that the Lord will cause the door of opportunities for jobs to open for you and you shall be gainfully employed before this month ends in Jesus name.
You will be the next testimony. The grace that's working for me will work for you in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nafizzey(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Brownzola:
If the moderator will not see this as a form of ads. I dont have a job actually to offer or an office to send the un employed to. But sincerely this is what fetches me money. I am into networking business with a company i will nt mention here so that i wont be banned for placing ads in a wrong place. Blv me networking/MLM is the best opportunity anyone can make use of. Just search this on google - benefits of networking business or it advantages over all other works of life. Hook wt me on fb with fb name: Abidemi blessing Kayode for beta talk. All is well. Hope i'm still on course sa.
Hi sir please could you drop your Whatsapp contact? would like to get details of the business from you...
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by GenerousLord: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Aim07:

am interested goldengirl073@live.com
I'm afraid you quoted the wrong person.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Aim07(f): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
mmeky:

,akuagbasi@yahoo.com
@city garden am interested goldengirl073@live.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kending: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
citygarden:
DROP UR E MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER OF U CAN WORK IN REAL ESTATE COMPANY. LAGOS ONLY

Kennedy.obasi@gmail.com
Studied Civil engineering
Can also do sales and marketing

Thanks alot
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by UnimkeAk(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Construction; I'm in need of major field experience; anywhere in the country; I don't mind the pay..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.