Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out (3855 Views)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by amzee(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2015
A flier titled: ‘The evils of the broom
government against Ndigbo in Lagos
state’ has been circulating over
social media for the past few hours.

The flier- which was made by
proponents of the PDP governorship
candidate in Lagos, Jimi Agbaje, -
seeks to create division and enmity
between the Igbos and Yorubas in the
state.

Agbaje has been on the receiving end
of a lot of criticism since the flier
surfaced, it is, however, not clear if he
was aware of its creation or not.

See flier below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Mynd44: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2015
You people are all little Boko Harams...

9 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by natureblack(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2015
How certain are you that the leaflet was made by staunch exponents of Jimi ?

Serious,politics in Nigeria has nothing to do with fair play.It is bound up with desperation,selfishness, hatred,jealousy,boastfulness,threats,disregard of human lives and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence.In other words,it is WAR.

....hatred is corrosive of a person's wisdom and conscience;the mentality of enmity can poison a nation's spirit,instigate brutal life and death struggles,destroy a society tolerance and humanity,and block a nation's progress to freedom and democracy.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by laplace12(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2015
grin grin

From the quality You Will know pdp has no hand in It.

This is made and distributed in alaba market. Nonsense angry

Anyway, Jk is ok for the job smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Splashme: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=13pt]OP, yea . . . there is nothing wrong with that.
Most of thoe points are a fact and already well known
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by omenka(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
I blame Jonathan for all these. He brought this sickening brand of politics upon us.

16 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by amzee(m): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2015
Mynd44:

Whats the relation between your comment and the topic?

Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by saintfizzo(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2015
A Yoruba folk ruining another Yoruba man's image to igbo people... why can't we all be Nigerians and just tribeless... I taya o undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by PassingShot(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2015
The same game that PDP/GEJ used Igbos to play in the presidential election but failed woefully is what they have embarked upon once more. I guess they have not learned a lesson with their failure in that one.

When this ganging up eventually fails as it's destined to, they'll only have themselves to blame.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by kheart(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2015
I am only a spectator watching how dis drama ll unfold.

So lagos gubernatorial election is a battle between ibos (PDP) and Yorubas (APC). Let see who really owns lagos or maybe lagos is no mans land afterall.

#popcornactivated#

On d topic, so ibos want senatorial seat in lagos? How many non ibos can buy land in ibo land?

6 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by tollu: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2015
cococandy:
[size=18pt]you guys should keep on fueling the fires of hate and anarchy. When the it starts burning, it will consume all iof you and there will be nothing left for your children that is if any of you survive to procreate.
It looks like a joke now.
Yoruba against Igbo
Igbo against Yoruba.
Small small all of you are using the social media to fan the flames of war. Look at other African counties where religion and tribe is causing so much unrest and see that you're following their pattern.
God help you guys. When it starts, all the politicians and the rich people will flee abroad with their families and you would be left to live the horror of it with your innocent children torn apart limb by limb and your wives raped and murdered in your presence.

Keep on being xtupid. Thank you very much.
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Mynd44: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2015
amzee:

Whats the relation between your comment and the topic?

Nawa oo
The relation is the embers of hate you all are fanning. When it becomes a full fire, I hope you have enough fire trucks to put it out

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by POPdecorator: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2015
Ur master did more than that(fayose) ans Co

but igbo vote for jonathan,he enter?
Igbo don't move beyond ur baundry in lagos or we go send u back to ur village to go and farm

lagos the area office of APC

sai ambode

3 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2015
I'm not a tribalist, but there is something really nauseating about the attitudes of some of these ibos in lagos. They seem not to realise that they are in another man's land. I have lived in a particular state for more than 15 years. Does it mean i can become governor?. If a Yoruba man was born and brought up in owerri, wpuld the ibos allow him hold any political office? Would they not consider him to be an outsider?. I pray this madness ends after election. If a crisis erupts, it is the ibos that will lose, they are the strangers here.

13 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Zellie: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
I blame Jonathan for all these. He brought this sickening brand of politics upon us.
Must you always put your stupidity on display
Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Mynd44:

Going through all the topics that have been surfacing since yesterday, I have been looking for the right expression to use in responding but it wasn't forth coming. But, your post is absolutely perfect for the occasion and it couldn't have been said any better. Big ups
Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Lagos shld ensure PDP lose woefully in sat polls

6 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by dhardline(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2015
When fire burns a house or forest it does not choose the trees not to burn or the properties to spare,it burns everything in its path.We as humans should understand this as it applies to life.

3 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by mrborntodoit: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Fp matos
Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Olamitisoji(m): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Is this the change everyone has being praying for? APC, You're biting more than you can chew by playing too dirty, just because you've seen yourself loosing the game, don't forget that you are putting the lives of the innocent on the line. To you political touts, die and make your wife a widow, your children street beggars, and your masters a merry Kings. JK WE KNOW, JK WE WANT.
Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Change2015(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2015
This stupid document is meant to appeal to a target audience and perhaps we should stop and ask why the writers believe in such an approach. We have a significant number of northerners in lagos but they are more subtle in the politics. All the tribes are here but no other was claiming that pvc distribution was being denied to them, or that they are being targeted or marginalised in one way or the other. This is a dangerous game some are playing but I am sure the APC will respond appropriately. There are enough Igbos in the APC making a positive contribution and it just amazes me that lagos has been so accommodating, an exception to the real Nigerian story.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

3 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by dridowu: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2015
I don't give a damn about PDP campaign strategy, one thing is certain PDP is loosing this governorship election in Lagos state to Akinwunmi Ambode of APC

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Jesusloveyou: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2015
The same game igbo play with ngige in anambra governorship election,they said ngige is good but because apc is yoruba party,that ngige support fashola to deport igbos,ngige also loss the senate,because they hate buhari and apc is boko haram,i sorry for my igbo brothers,for playing politics of foolishness. Let us #stoptribalism

4 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by okokhaerat(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2015
but wait o, this JUST KIDDIN of a gubernatorial candidate, is there any yoruba man sitting on any political seat in igbo land? need i remind you that lagos is a south-western state, nd it belongs to the yorubas, who condoled all other tribes to ensure ethnic stability... some idiots sha....... JK is as clueless as GEJ angry

4 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2015
I pray PDP wiwn the lagos guber election am tired of APC and their hate campaign.
Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2015
I pray PDP wins the lagos guber election am tired of APC and their hate campaign.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2015
kheart:

On d topic, so ibos want senatorial seat in lagos? How many non ibos can buy land in ibo land?
Good Question!!! BTW, it's Igbo not Ibo. Na Colonial master rename am to Ibo since they couldn't pronounce "gb".

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Osakah24(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
One thing i ve noticed about you is that your are always posting senseless posts.is your life only on nairaland?,or are u one of these teenkids who just discovered internet?bl.addy troll.
Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Ventura1: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2015
The mission of the igbo's in lagos is to cause chaos! only hope they will be able to bear the brunt. Because either Ambode win or not this fire they start will continue to burn

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by Auxigen(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2015
amzee:

state.

See flier below:
No,No,No...this is so wrong..chai!! tears in my heart. embarassed
amzee:

state.

See flier below:
No,No,No...this is so wrong..chai!! tears in my heart.
Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by hummerwise(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
When this war starts, I just hope the Ediotic Tribalistic igbos and yorubas wil spare head the attack with their family and descendants..
You will be consumed by the innocent lost of souls if dis shit happen.

Very stupid,idiottic,uncivilised bunch of rascals(igbos and yorubas) fuelling the Fire of hate...
Re: A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out by LubricatingOil: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Front Page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas / Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu / Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.